Team-BHP - Ford Fiesta TDCi - es de una belleza deslumbrante
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Ford Fiesta TDCi - es de una belleza deslumbrante (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/64394-ford-fiesta-tdci-es-de-una-belleza-deslumbrante-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by oss (Post 1464901)
@sbala: Which size did you go for, and what was the deal that you managed to get?

@OSS - I didn't up size because Turanza didn't had suitable up size model for Fiesta. Got it from Sri Venkateshwara Tyre Shop, BTM Layout 100 feet road for Rs.3400 per tyre.

OSS, when is the car coming? Its been a while!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by unni.ak (Post 1487982)
OSS, when is the car coming? Its been a while!!

I had actually taken delivery of the car last Friday itself :D

Sorry about not posting the details for so long. I have been spending most of the time in the car, and the rest of the time i am out of it getting burried in work. Will put together the buying experience and initial ownership review in the next couple of days.

To put it in a nutshell, Fiesta diesel is an absolute dream to drive, and i am enjoing every bit of it.

And yes, the XM1+ 185/65 are making me grin every time i go over bad roads :D

Congrats oss! Waiting for your review.

Oss congrats, looks like you are enjoying Fiesta TDCi at its fullest. As per your convinience please
share your initial experience.

Enjoy 'Go Fida'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oss (Post 1488701)

Sorry about not posting the details for so long. I have been spending most of the time in the car, and the rest of the time i am out of it getting burried in work. Will put together the buying experience and initial ownership review in the next couple of days.

Congrats OSS. How dare you keep such news from us!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeshvin (Post 1489668)
As per your convinience please
share your initial experience.

Rajesh, you are a nice guy.

OSS, you have delayed enough already. Get on with it, and fast!

OSS better post your review over the weekend with complete pictures else get ready to face Unni :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chillout (Post 1490016)
OSS better post your review over the weekend with complete pictures else get ready to face Unni :)

I know. I wouldn't be surprised if he drives down to Chennai with the excuse of eating biriyani enroute at Ambur and thrash me for the delay :)

The extensive review with the pictures coming soon.

Rajesvin: Thanks to the lock out at MRF factory, the fiesta's are coming with Bridgestone & Goodyear. If you have stuck a deal for upgrading your tyres, factor this into the negotiation as Bridgestone/Goodyear fetches a higher rate on exchange compared to MRF :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by oss (Post 1490058)
Rajesvin: Thanks to the lock out at MRF factory, the fiesta's are coming with Bridgestone & Goodyear. If you have stuck a deal for upgrading your tyres, factor this into the negotiation as Bridgestone/Goodyear fetches a higher rate on exchange compared to MRF :thumbs up

Thats good news, if it is Bridgestone, I may not change tyres (I'm not changing stock size), In my Santro they have served well, I changed tyres at 60000 kms and one of tyre is still serving at 81000 kms, if not Bridgestone I'll go for Michelin.

@ Unni, As I'm getting same model what Oss got, I'm eager to know his overall experience, I thought He is very busy, but after your reply He will make sure to post at earliest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeshvin (Post 1490229)
Thats good news, if it is Bridgestone, I may not change tyres (I'm not changing stock size), In my Santro they have served well, I changed tyres at 60000 kms and one of tyre is still serving at 81000 kms, if not Bridgestone I'll go for Michelin.

Thats bad news for me though as I already paid difference all amount to tyre dealer for exchange with XM1+ considering MRF as stock tyres!
Its good that BS are are coming as stock but in case if I get BS then not sure if now the tyre dealer will again negotiate else I need to settle down with what best he has offered me last month stupid:

On monday I planned PDI so at that time I will come to know what are the stock tyres :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chillout (Post 1490016)

Oh yeah. I've nothing to do over the weekend. So beware OSS :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by oss (Post 1490058)
I know. I wouldn't be surprised if he drives down to Chennai with the excuse of eating biriyani enroute at Ambur and thrash me for the delay :)

The extensive review with the pictures coming soon.

Too much!! But, never knew Ambur was famous for biriyanis. Is it? Hmmm... thinking!! Looking forward to your review.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeshvin (Post 1490229)
@ Unni, As I'm getting same model what Oss got, I'm eager to know his overall experience, I thought He is very busy, but after your reply He will make sure to post at earliest.

Thats the aim my friend. There are times when a bit of threat works!! lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by oss (Post 1488701)
To put it in a nutshell, Fiesta diesel is an absolute dream to drive, and i am enjoing every bit of it.

Congrats on your purchase oss! XM1s are a good choice, as they offer the best balance between performance, ride comfort and road noise. Not to confuse you any further, but I have run 195/60 R14 G3s on my Carnival TDCi for nearly 3 years without any issues.

Do post an ownership review and upload some pictures in your garage as well.

OSS@ Before Unni.ak logins to your thread upload the pics! lol:

OK Guys; sorry for testing your patience. Did complete an extensive photo session today, and i am going to dedicate this Sunday for uploading the pics and post my initial review.

Comin' up soon! Watch this space :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kumar7 (Post 1491864)
OSS@ Before Unni.ak logins to your thread upload the pics! lol:

I've been checking this tread frequently. But no go!

Quote:

Originally Posted by oss (Post 1491900)
OK Guys; sorry for testing your patience. Did complete an extensive photo session today, and i am going to dedicate this Sunday for uploading the pics and post my initial review.

Comin' up soon! Watch this space :D

Sunday is almost over. Keep your wordlol: