Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2009, 21:33   #16
BHPian

Hi All

I am back with the FE of my i10 Automatic..

it has given me 9.73 to be precise with full time A/C only in B-B city driving(during office hours).

I have filled in the petrol & started driving..this gave me around 286.5 where in filled the petrol again and it took 29.44 ltr for her stomach to be full ))

Looks like its a good FE.

Note: the car was driven by me only and i had used '2' & over drive OFF for sometime to show my friends the power of car.

Check out pics of the car in the next post
Old 14th September 2009, 21:54   #17
BHPian

Check out some of the pics...
Attached Thumbnails
I've got the 'i'..but this time its automatic (Hyundai i10 Sportz AT)-alloys.jpg  

I've got the 'i'..but this time its automatic (Hyundai i10 Sportz AT)-front.jpg  

I've got the 'i'..but this time its automatic (Hyundai i10 Sportz AT)-seat.jpg  

I've got the 'i'..but this time its automatic (Hyundai i10 Sportz AT)-gear.jpg  

I've got the 'i'..but this time its automatic (Hyundai i10 Sportz AT)-full.jpg  

Old 14th September 2009, 23:11   #18
BHPian

Car is looking very cute with those alloys. which make is that?

Your FE is pretty good for Chennai traffic. After 1st service you get more.
Old 14th September 2009, 23:40   #19
Senior - BHPian

super alloys deepan! I like the red accents on black. Try to paint your brake calipers red!

No seat covers & mud flaps yet?

also, why did you go for 185/60R13 tires? they lower your ride with lesser sidewall height, and gives more speedo error percentage.

try the tire size calculator Car Bibles : The Wheel and Tire Bible Page 2 of 2

The ideal upsize in 13" is 175/70R13. 185/60R14 is a more precise one.
Old 15th September 2009, 08:06   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
super alloys deepan! I like the red accents on black. Try to paint your brake calipers red!

No seat covers & mud flaps yet?

also, why did you go for 185/60R13 tires? they lower your ride with lesser sidewall height, and gives more speedo error percentage.

try the tire size calculator Car Bibles : The Wheel and Tire Bible Page 2 of 2

The ideal upsize in 13" is 175/70R13. 185/60R14 is a more precise one.

Oh thanks for your info..i didnt know that..michelin had a 185/60 R13.. so thought of going for it..

mudflap had to fix it when i go back to HMP..

Seat covers_still thinking should i go for it..as this looks ok with the interior and thought of changing seat covers after 6-8 months..your idea pls..

Yeah..i am planning to colour brake calipers(in front) & the drum(in rear). they were asking about rs400.00 should be doing this friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Car is looking very cute with those alloys. which make is that?

Your FE is pretty good for Chennai traffic. After 1st service you get more.
Thanks Mech.

yeah i am looking forward for atleast 10-10.5 after 1st service..

i think that will be good for an AT in city traffic.

About alloys - i picked them LAL enterprises(in royapettah, near ADMK office) and i think its SPEEDO

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by Dippy : 15th September 2009 at 09:48. Reason: See note in post
Old 15th September 2009, 12:30   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepanonline View Post
Oh thanks for your info..i didnt know that..michelin had a 185/60 R13.. so thought of going for it..

mudflap had to fix it when i go back to HMP..

Seat covers_still thinking should i go for it..as this looks ok with the interior and thought of changing seat covers after 6-8 months..your idea pls..

Yeah..i am planning to colour brake calipers(in front) & the drum(in rear). they were asking about rs400.00 should be doing this friday.

Thanks Mech.

yeah i am looking forward for atleast 10-10.5 after 1st service..

i think that will be good for an AT in city traffic.

About alloys - i picked them LAL enterprises(in royapettah, near ADMK office) and i think its SPEEDO

You can get good quality seat covers in red and beige combo - just need to shop around a bit.

Believe me, seat covers are almost a must with any car almost as soon as they are bought, especially with beige seats. Something spills over (tea/coffe) or some kid drops a chocolate on your seat - it will be a pain to remove the stain. With seat covers its easy - just wipe with a moist cloth (for leather/PU) or wash (fabric)!
Old 15th September 2009, 13:36   #22
BHPian

Quote:
You dont have to worry if you have it. you get a lot of varities in G.P road. One of my gave friend gave me a reference forgot that shop name. If you want I can get it.
Old 15th September 2009, 23:55   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
You dont have to worry if you have it. you get a lot of varities in G.P road. One of my gave friend gave me a reference forgot that shop name. If you want I can get it.
hey thanks..

i have got many people who make good seat covers..i am holding for some reason..should be doing it by this week..
Old 16th September 2009, 00:56   #24
BHPian

Quote:
i have got many people who make good seat covers..i am holding for some reason..
Uhh, I forgot that you owned 3 to 4 cars earlier

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks