Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2009, 07:18   #31
BHPian

Congrats

Hey Vignesh,

Many many congrats for owning this sexy and stunning hatch!

I thought cost difference between Active and Dynamic is 30K and u get very little stuff in Dynamic for that cost difference.

Can you please clarify why you went for Dynamic? what additional stuff you got in Dynamic?
Old 24th September 2009, 08:57   #32
BHPian

Nice seat covers vignesh ..Please do post pics of alloys/tyre upgrade as soon as you get them..Drive safe

- Vish
Old 24th September 2009, 09:39   #33
BANNED

How are the mudflps being fitted on Punto ?

do they make holes in rear bumper & front wheel arc?

are the screw-top's visible from outside?
Old 24th September 2009, 15:45   #34
BHPian

thanks for all the wishes guys,
i think the seats have grabbed a lot of attention.The mudflaps have screws on the inner plastic where the mud gets collected.no screws on the bumper or in the fender.

Vignesh
Punto/waiting for alloys
Old 24th September 2009, 15:58   #35
BANNED

Hey thats very good.

in Linea, screw-tops on front mudflaps are on the outside & are visible
Old 26th September 2009, 09:20   #36
BHPian

good news guys,
My car was parked in doshi gardens vadapalani,chennai.a huge amount of metal pieces flew from the 6 th floor because of the wind and rains.so a whole of dings on the hood and roof...so car will be in concorde from monday.right now starting to pondy on a long drive.will keep you posted,

Vignesh
Old 26th September 2009, 12:46   #37
BHPian

Your car got dented and chipped and that's good news? I shudder to think what will be a very good news then! Drive safe to pondy. Next week, am booking 1.4 E+ from chennai CSD and getting it registered in pondy.
Old 27th September 2009, 23:43   #38
Senior - BHPian

Congrats mate, great car and wonderful interiors

Where did you get the seats done? Do they have leathers in the steering and gear knob?

And let me know (PM me) if you need help with the alloys...
Old 27th September 2009, 23:59   #39
BHPian

Congrats Dude. Seat covers are really nice, but the steering cover screw up the look. GP steering is so good looking and sporty, please do not spoil it by putting cover.
Old 28th September 2009, 03:46   #40
BHPian

dude your ice and interiors look great! nice leather steering man. looks like they did a

good job. finally a man who loves black interiors!! i thought i was the only one

Ques :1)can we get the door trims in leather too?

2) what about the warranty since this is the active variant!! and i heard that warranty goes for a toss if you do any upgrades like this!! whats the deal here?

i have a pic for you to see. its a punto with alloys. this is one look you can go for. i also suggest momo thunder series alloys also. look it up on the net. they might be expensive i don't know the cost. its just a humble suggestion
Attached Thumbnails
Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-fiatgrandepuntofittedwith17inovitrapidblackandredalloywheels.jpg  

Last edited by Caramelo : 28th September 2009 at 03:52.
Old 28th September 2009, 07:27   #41
BHPian

Thanks

Thanks for all the valuable inputs guys,
My car is going today to get its first course of dings rectified.The roof and bonnet needs a repaint.So for the next three days,she is parting with me.

@gaddiwale
the steering is really hard to hold without the steering cover.so i have gone for it.maybe what i will do next is get it stitched properly.

@Caramelo
Yaa i am a fan of black interiors.Mine is a Dynamic and not Active.BTW these things dont medel with warranty.Only the central locking thing does.Thats I got Dynamic instead of Active.the black leather wrap on the door trims will look good,but my car has come with a fabric black trim unlike active.so i let it off.It matches with the colour of the seats.The alloys in the pic. looks great.But my dad wants to buy the BMW design available in many brands like HRS,Freeman,Chrome Elements.Even i am a fan of that.
Just see and tell me.

BTW i will be getting my K&N filters from UK tis week.fellow bhpian Harshaw is bringing one for mine and one for his Palio MJD.

Vignesh
Attached Thumbnails
Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-pict0193.jpg  

Last edited by vigneshram : 28th September 2009 at 07:33. Reason: got K&N filters
Old 28th September 2009, 20:26   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshram View Post
@Caramelo
Yaa i am a fan of black interiors.Mine is a Dynamic and not Active.BTW these things dont medel with warranty.Only the central locking thing does.Thats I got Dynamic instead of Active.the black leather wrap on the door trims will look good,but my car has come with a fabric black trim unlike active.so i let it off.It matches with the colour of the seats.The alloys in the pic. looks great.But my dad wants to buy the BMW design available in many brands like HRS,Freeman,Chrome Elements.Even i am a fan of that.
Just see and tell me.

BTW i will be getting my K&N filters from UK tis week.fellow bhpian Harshaw is bringing one for mine and one for his Palio MJD.

Vignesh

oh sorry for that. i didn't know it was dynamic. good for you man its like the swift vdi.versin of fiat isn't it. so you get the door trims in fabric, so no need of the spruce up job on the doors.

i am fan of the bmw style alloys too. will look wicked.
Old 28th September 2009, 21:15   #43
BHPian

thanks caramelo,
Thanks for your suggestions.

Vignesh
Old 28th September 2009, 21:56   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsNBolts View Post
Next week, am booking 1.4 E+ from chennai CSD and getting it registered in pondy.
How much are you getting it for through CSD?
Old 1st October 2009, 17:09   #45
BHPian

Hey Vignesh,

Will catch up with you in chennai when I am in the city this weekend. We will go around in your Punto. What say?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks