Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2009, 14:19   #61
akp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratikjammy87 View Post
. . . i found out the actual sales figure of honda jazz its close to 25000 units
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratikjammy87 View Post
the major sales was been seen in pune.As in mumbai less as it costs 8.23lacs, and in indore with 280 units total.
Can you tell us where did you get the sales figure from? If you look at the monthly sales report/analysis prepared by GTO/Vasudeva in this forum, I think they would have struggled to reach even 5000.
Old 4th October 2009, 19:35   #62
BHPian

hii akp,
i too went thru those sales figures but a strange thing popped up from honda is that they provided 2500 units to some company name caresyncworld services,and you wont believe these time for the name of cost cutting honda provided 57000 rs discount to their employees where they sold 1500 units iam too into the speculation of 25000 units will post fullproof sales sheet soon and in the great fest scheme rs 17000 discount to government employees.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by akp View Post
Can you tell us where did you get the sales figure from? If you look at the monthly sales report/analysis prepared by GTO/Vasudeva in this forum, I think they would have struggled to reach even 5000.
Old 12th October 2009, 20:07   #63
BHPian

The Pics are here..

Hi there.. The pics are finally here. More are coming in next few days..
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Jazz - Floating in my little glass bubble-dash.jpg  

Honda Jazz - Floating in my little glass bubble-img_2820.jpg  

Last edited by cpyder : 12th October 2009 at 20:09.
Old 12th October 2009, 22:10   #64
Senior - BHPian

Nice. Would like to see some pics with the magic seats doing their thing if that's not too much trouble
Old 13th October 2009, 07:17   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren Rulez View Post
Nice. Would like to see some pics with the magic seats doing their thing if that's not too much trouble
Already planned, should be here by evening.
Old 13th October 2009, 08:16   #66
BHPian

Congratulations Cpyder on a Jazzy acquisition of your Honda Jazz. That is one impulsive buying I have come across. I completely agree with your views and I feel that once the car is driven, price doesn't seem to matter much as this one has a great deal of value to offer in terms of space and comfort.

All the best and drive safe.
Old 13th October 2009, 09:36   #67
BHPian

how is that dash plastic. are they grainy or soft feeling. if they are quality then i think it somewhat justify the price being asked. the only thing is that this car has 1.2 ltr engine. instead of the 117 ps honda city engine. but then again this car is made for fuel eco driven city traveling. and being so spacious from the inside and just 3900 mm long it must be breeze to park in the city. no wonder the tagline "why so serious". it looks like it takes the stress outta city driving.

congratulations!
Old 13th October 2009, 17:34   #68
BHPian

Some more pics here. Basically highlighting the boot area. You can easily put 2 dining chairs in the boot with seats raised up. Also, the rear seat pans can be lifted giving enough room to put two more chairs there as well.

I placed the chairs just to give an idea about the space, not meant for travel.

with both seats folded down, two easy chairs seem to fit. I am yet to confirm this though.

The doors open pretty wide for easy ingress/egress.

and then the sticker under the bonnet forbidding from changing coolant till 2,00,000 kms or 10 years.

.. to be continued..
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Jazz - Floating in my little glass bubble-img_2834.jpg  

Honda Jazz - Floating in my little glass bubble-img_2839.jpg  

Honda Jazz - Floating in my little glass bubble-img_2847.jpg  

Honda Jazz - Floating in my little glass bubble-img_2852.jpg  

Old 13th October 2009, 20:29   #69
BHPian

Brilliant pics! Now, that is some space. As always, managed way better by Honda. Too bad they priced it higher than the sky while dressing it thin.
Old 13th October 2009, 23:48   #70
BHPian

Why only 2 chairs. See how 20 chairs can be stacked in a Jazz. I think I had enough space to put 40 Space management of this car is amazing!!

Honda Jazz - Floating in my little glass bubble-jazzchairs.jpg
Old 15th October 2009, 02:06   #71
BHPian

OMG!! amazing pics man. thanks for it. now i get this car totally!

this car can be one heck of a party planning machine,

also can you tell me about the plastics used in the car. how are they grainy,hard or soft, i would like to know plz.
Old 15th October 2009, 23:15   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijujj View Post
Why only 2 chairs. See how 20 chairs can be stacked in a Jazz. I think I had enough space to put 40 Space management of this car is amazing!!

Attachment 209590
LOL.. nice pic bijujj. Yep, you are right, there sure is enough room for another set of 20 chairs above those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelo View Post
OMG!! amazing pics man. thanks for it. now i get this car totally!
That's what. While I do agree that Jazz IS overpriced, you got to see it in flesh to actually know what it is. Most of the people reject it outright at a mere thought of hatchback + 7 L = total waste.

Quote:
this car can be one heck of a party planning machine,
You bet!!

Quote:
also can you tell me about the plastics used in the car. how are they grainy,hard or soft, i would like to know plz.
Plastics have a premium feel. The steering wheel is soft (firm) to hold. The black parts have leather like grains. The silver portions (that on the upper glove box, audio system) is smooth matt finish.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks