Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2009, 11:33   #76
BHPian

arishi1 - Sorry to here about this incident.
Was it not possible for you to go to FIAT's Ranjangaon plant, meet people and check for your spares. I know its not your job, the dealers should have done that. But we the user are sufferers at the end after paying huge money.
The last I heard was the FIAT Spare shop was being shifted to another place, forgot the name of the new place, though.
But phone should be easily available in your local telephone directory.

Last edited by divx : 26th October 2009 at 11:35.
Old 26th October 2009, 12:05   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arishi1 View Post
Gods-envy - I would suggest you to put a mail to Mangesh and FIAT service. I got the following response from Mangesh, hoping now things should get moving fast. Hoping the best for you too.

Arish1,
Could you please PM me Mangesh's email id.
thanks in advance

P.S - not able to send you a PM.
Old 26th October 2009, 12:58   #78
BHPian

Ouch!.

There goes the bumper & the quarter-panel.

I would have snatched the bus-driver's Driver License & would drop the service bills' estimate to his place with a copy of the FIR.
Old 26th October 2009, 13:51   #79
Senior - BHPian

I've been hearing the Fiat' spares part warehouse moving story in several posts - how true is this story ? Or just that the parts aren't available.
Old 26th October 2009, 18:26   #80
BHPian

The Worst A.S.S.

Updates from Fortune Cars. They finally received the parts, now they are saying it will take them another 15 days to get the car ready. This is really really pathetic. This is the most pathetic part, best cars, world class technology and third class After Sales. So in all after spending 7 lakh in the last two months I have the car with me for just one week. Car in the shop from 25th september till date + 15 days.
Old 26th October 2009, 20:05   #81
Senior - BHPian

Arishi, just mail Mangesh & tell him Fortune will take 15 days for the repairs inspite receiving all the spares, tell him this is not acceptable!
Old 6th November 2009, 22:58   #82
BHPian

Finally She is Back

Finally after a long time (25th Sept. to 6th Nov.) she is back. Got her back from Fortune Cars today. Total Bill 27853, Insurance Paid 25070. Vitamin M lost 2783. Body work done is brilliant. Looks perfectly normal. But while driving back from the workshop noticed the Speedometer is dead will take to A.S.S. tomorrow to get that fixed. Feedback about the complete service experience for the accident.
9/10 to Fortune Cars People especially Neerav & Rajesh. They kept on following with FIAT for that parts and the work done is great. Neerav gave great advice on the complete incidence and kept on following with the Insrance and FIAT for parts and survey.

2/10 to FIAT, it took them almost a month to provide parts for repair and that too when I sent a mail to Mangesh and wrote about this in the CEO corner. FIAT needs to work on there A.S.S. and they can not blame on TATA saying its managed by them so we can not help much.

Hoping the experience to improve in future.
Old 7th November 2009, 10:39   #83
BHPian

Congrats arishi that your car is finally back. If these kinks can't be ironed out, then such MoU better be thrown in a trash bin. Drive safe and enjoy the drive.
Old 8th November 2009, 18:43   #84
BHPian

In the weekend drove her around Mumbai-Navi Mumbai-Thane region in all about 205 KM, as per the MID getting an average of about 13.5 with 100% AC. The first fuel tank is finally over now. The net average is about 10.5, but I am not considering this since the Speedo and Odo was out for some time and the car was in Body shop for about 1.5 months. Hopefully this new tank will give me more accurate mileage, if what MID is showing is with in 10% deviation then I am happy with the cars performance. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 8th November 2009, 18:49   #85
MCR
BHPian

arishi1 donot worry, the efficiency will defenitely go up. By the way congrats on getting back your car. By the way how many kms have you covered till date?
Old 8th November 2009, 18:52   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR View Post
arishi1 donot worry, the efficiency will defenitely go up. By the way congrats on getting back your car. By the way how many kms have you covered till date?
Thanks! MCR she is yet to cross 500KM , right now the ODO is at 443KM
Old 8th November 2009, 21:58   #87
BHPian

arish1@

I was going through your thread and I literally felt bad as I can understand how much painful it could be!

Anyways, now things are on track so enjoy your drive
Old 9th November 2009, 17:54   #88
Senior - BHPian

Welcome back

Ahh.. finally you are back. Very sad to hear about new car in workshop for 1.5 months

Kindly post pics of repair job.
Old 12th November 2009, 14:54   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
Ahh.. finally you are back. Very sad to hear about new car in workshop for 1.5 months

Kindly post pics of repair job.
I am in Japan currently will post the snaps as soon as I am back. Missing the GP ride
Old 12th November 2009, 18:11   #90
Senior - BHPian

awesome. if in tokyo, check out exotic cars around roppongi hills

in Tokyo i had spotted couple of Fiat 500 other than that only Toyota's mostly

You spotted any FIAT's there?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks