Team-BHP - She is home, She is Hot & Yes its Punto
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   She is home, She is Hot & Yes its Punto (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/65812-she-home-she-hot-yes-its-punto.html)

Hey Guys,

Finally after the long long wait I got the delivery of my Minimal Grey MJD E Pack yesterday evening. To begin with the experience at the dealer was not something I would say a world class. I had decided to go with a GP after looking at all the options available in the market. My initial plan was to go with a Swift Dzire but then the wait was soooo long. The Dealers attitude was not a world class I had to follow a lot about my cars delivery details. But I would still say it was much better than the Hyundai Dealer I went enquiring about the i20 (Hyundai Dealers attitude was more like why you wanna buy a car).

Well at the end finally the delivery was done yesterday after much push back from the dealer.

Came home got the Blue & Me paired with my iPhone and called my parents it works great! Still I was not able to play my iPhone playlist using the USB ports given.

The Initial ride is smooth and so far I am enjoying the ride.
The Dealer has not given me the number plates so he has advised me not to drive a lot till that time (is it normal?)

I am planning to take the car to Lavasa and back once I get my number plates sometime next week.

Hang on tight will be posting the detailed reviews soon along with some snaps.

Congrats:)
and she is a Punto not Putnolol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 1492171)
Congrats:)
and she is a Punto not Putnolol:

yup its Punto but not as per my neighbor's kid... he prefers calling her P U T N O :)

Congrats on your punto and you better request the mods to correct the thread name or else you "Putno "may not like it .

Drive safe and enjoi!

Congrats arishi. Who was your dealer? Please post complete details. So load up photographs of your acquisition. Here's wishing you a safe and happy drive.

Congrats rishi. Enjoy the bold new drive :)

Hi,

Congrats on your new car and waiting for some more pics.

Regards,
Kailash

Congratulations on your PuTno :)

Congrats on your new Punto! Nice colour. Can you tell us who was this world class dealer? :)

Congrats for getting your beauty home. Post some pics before the number plates arrive.

Drive safe and enjoy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arishi1 (Post 1492174)
yup its Punto but not as per my neighbor's kid... he prefers calling her P U T N O :)

So that was intentional. :) Congrats on the buy.

Congrats! My colleague and TBHPian too is waiting for his Grey Punto (they have only one grey color right?)

Why not get the numbers printed on a paper, stick it at number plate location and drive till then! Cant believe you are sitting at home and drooling at your car that's parked in your garage !

Go drive! :D

Cogratulations Arishi

Do post details about your PDI and delivery experience as well as you initial ownership.

Cheers

congrats arishi ! please post pics.

Congrats pal, Enjoy the Italian beauty!