Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2010, 23:02   #16
BHPian

Update - 12,500km

It's been a long time since I did something to this thread. Now that my baby is nearing 13,000km, I would like to write my experiences here.

All these 13k kilometers the car has been driven in all type of roads: highways, cities, ghats, river beds; the car doesn't show any sign of rattling or squeaking. The engine has mellowed down a lot. It revs freely and smoothly, but strains if you try to push it above 2800rpm.

The car has become a dream to drive, I'm loving driving every bit of it. Things like long clutch play, rubbery gear shift shifts, gear play while accelaration, have all been rectified under warranty. Before these changes were done the car used to be lethargic, but now it has become very nimble and a delight to drive. Also, faulty plastic bits have been replaced under warranty.

Almost all the issues I had with the car, when I bought it, had been sorted out, except cramped footwell. During sudden breaking, my feet tends to shoulder each other.

I initially had some bad experiences with the service station, now they have improved a lot, without me telling the problem, they are identifying it and rectifying it. A pleasant surprise indeed! I'm impressed with the service station and no more cribbing about them.

With 13,000km in the ODO, i don't find any fault with the car now, it has become the ideal car for me. When I bought this car, I thought of replacing it in 3-4years, but now it has occupied a special place in my heart. I have decided not to let her go. I hope she serves me well for long!

Last edited by CliffHanger : 9th February 2010 at 23:04.
Old 10th February 2010, 14:35   #17
BHPian

some pictures please
Old 30th May 2010, 07:16   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR View Post
Congrats Cliffhanger.

Guys,does Grande Punto Emotion variant come with Tubeless tyres???
How is the Blaupunkt OE set's performance? I had a Blaupunkt Mumbai MP26, but the options and quality of music are not extraordinary.
It must have tubeless tyres ,My punto active tires are tubeless .You may look closely as tubeless must be written over the tyre as is the case with my punto

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks