Team-BHP - Bought a new Xylo E8 ABS
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Bought a new Xylo E8 ABS (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/66480-bought-new-xylo-e8-abs.html)

Hello!

I am a new member, i joined a couple of days ago and i am in bangalore.

I got my new Xylo E8 ABS last wednesday - Tor red color! Bought the same from Sireesh Auto on hosur road.

Switching from an alto(Lxi, 2002), the experience of an MUV overall has been great, although with some visits to the showroom/service - the 3rd row seat was not of right configuration and i had to get it cahnged after delivery(probably i didnt do a good job of pre delivery check!) and a few minor things(like glove box light was not going off, the fuel tank cap had a gap etc).

Hope to share my experiences on Xylo as well as hear from you folks on xylo as well as the happening things in others!

Have a nice day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgr8ctzn (Post 1508084)
Hello!

I am a new member, i joined a couple of days ago and i am in bangalore.

I got my new Xylo E8 ABS last wednesday - Tor red color! Bought the same from Sireesh Auto on hosur road.

Switching from an alto(Lxi, 2002), the experience of an MUV overall has been great, although with some visits to the showroom/service - the 3rd row seat was not of right configuration and i had to get it cahnged after delivery(probably i didnt do a good job of pre delivery check!) and a few minor things(like glove box light was not going off, the fuel tank cap had a gap etc).

Hope to share my experiences on Xylo as well as hear from you folks on xylo as well as the happening things in others!

Have a nice day!

Congratulations on the buy. What exactly was wrong with the seat?

The glove box light has to switch off when closed, right? How did you see that the light was till on with the glove closed? I am just curious as I will check the same on mine.

Did you get a color option for the interior? Suppose the E8 T. red interiors come in beige, the E6 T.red comes in black.

Again, congratulations. Drive safe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1508151)
Congratulations on the buy. What exactly was wrong with the seat?

The glove box light has to switch off when closed, right? How did you see that the light was till on with the glove closed? I am just curious as I will check the same on mine.

Did you get a color option for the interior? Suppose the E8 T. red interiors come in beige, the E6 T.red comes in black.

Again, congratulations. Drive safe.

Thanks Beejay!

Seat had one flat back instead of the E8's back that has a foldable tray/cup holder for 3rd row!

on the glove box, i didnt realize in the day light. i found that only in the night when i opened it to pull out vehicle documents and the light peeped out when the glove box was closed! A minor correction to the switch position to make enough contact when its closed!

On the colors of interior, no options. yes, beige interios.

Hello dgr8ctzn,

Congrats on the Xylo! Can we request you to put in a detailed ownership + driving experience report? Do check out some other threads from this section for pointers. Thanks.

@ Others : Please don't bump up this thread until dgr8ctzn has posted a thorough report.

Thanks GTO, i will soon post my report! let me run the vehicle for a few hundred kms for a useful one!