Team-BHP - bellezza rossa italiana - Punto MJD
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   bellezza rossa italiana - Punto MJD (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/66878-bellezza-rossa-italiana-punto-mjd-2.html)

Congratulation, The color is smashing as always. Hope you have a lovely time picking it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajeshi (Post 1519856)
Thanks a lot for the wishes guys :D ,Charging my camera batteries ,have one restless night to go ,raring to have my car.

P.S : Will be getting it sometime tommorrow between 4-5.

Have you picked up the car?

:uncontrol Yesss ... Able to access Team-BHP from office.

Sorry was bit busy with work and time to get to know about the car very tiring thursday ,so my detailed report has to wait for couple more days.

Atlast got my car lol: , as i am new to driving took my friends help to bring the car from the showroom to my place . And my real driving started yesterday night around 11:00 Pm with L on both front and back [i am taking a car after just 10 hour of my driving lesson which i had in driving school] .

Except for couple of stalling , i was able to drive the car for around 10 Kms ,thoroughly enjoyed it .

Will have to take the routine today and in weekend before getting on to the busy road from monday [planning to take the car to work ].

Hope i'll get used the italian beauty in couple of days .

Congrats Bala, welcome to GP club...your car looks smashing, I like the red color too...

-PK

Congratulations on getting your long awaited car:thumbs up

congratulations on your italian beauty, looks superb in this shade, of the best looking shade on punto.enjoy your drive and do post some interiors pictures as well.

Thanks a lot guys ...

@vijaythacker : Sure will post the interior pics

Hi All ,

I have one question , i am yet to get my number plate it seems like i'll be getting it by tommorrow only ,is it ok to drive around in the city with the registered sticker ,kindly clarify or will it cause problem with the cops.

lol: Completed 250 Kms in my beauty ,getting used to the narrow roads and wider roads , except for one minor scrap in a speed breaker on my commute to work [SB is little high on the way back ] .

As i was straight away taking the beauty after my just 10 hours of driving lesson [everyone knows how good is our Indian driving schools ].

Now i enjoy her every ounce :cool: ,she is absolutely grounded and goes where i point her [pushed her till 70 only ,eagerly waiting for the run in period to get over] , didn't have any major niggles now ,there is a noise when i apply break in the reverse gear .

And one query to all Punters is the gear knob little hard on the 2nd to 1st or from 3rd to 2nd ,i am feeling it hard on these gear changes.

PS : I know my detailed report with interior pics are pending waiting for the ICE ,central locking ,seat covers to be fitted sometime this week will post details after it .

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajeshi (Post 1528554)
PS : I know my detailed report with interior pics are pending waiting for the ICE ,central locking ,seat covers to be fitted sometime this week will post details after it .

any updates about , the accesories ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajeshi (Post 1517676)
HI All ,

After a very long wait me too joining the punter's club ,i have PDI'ed my Punto MJD active exotica Red today clap: after almost a month after booking will be getting it delivered on thursday .

The PDI checklist was very useful and except for one small scratch on the right rear door ,my beauty was absolutely fine.

I like to thank everyone on the forum which was really helpful to knowing about so many things about the 4 wheeled machine

Will be back with the D-Day pics and details .

Here are the pics

Yup the PDI Check list was very helpful to me too .

Good luck negotiating the traffic .

Did you get the car with the Front Grill In black , i am planning on getting the front grill and the Fog lamp holders painted black .

@ms001 : I have done the below accesories

Seatcover : 4300
Music system : 14000 Approx
Central locking : 3000 [Xenos].

Didn't have time to take the snaps of the interiors will update it soon [by the way i am taking her for 600+ Kms drive next week ] so want to complete the tune in period before that.

@Wind rider : Yes absolutely true about the PDI it is fully exhaustive .

Thanks a lot ,still learning the ropes in negotiating bangalore traffic [have completed around 500 Kms now ].

The front grill and fog lamp holders are already painted in black in the Active variant.

Where did you install the central locking? how is it performing.

I have installed it in Electronic city [Top car ] it works fine no glitches till now .

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajeshi (Post 1542122)
I have installed it in Electronic city [Top car ] it works fine no glitches till now .

what about the warranty void issue?
I got mail from fiat saying warranty will be void if you install any aftermarket central locking kit.