Team-BHP - Spending a day with Panamera, 911 930, A6 Supercharged, A8 TDi and E 350
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Spending a day with Panamera, 911 930, A6 Supercharged, A8 TDi and E 350 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/66944-spending-day-panamera-911-930-a6-supercharged-a8-tdi-e-350-a.html)

One boring life means just go out and check out the new Luxury cars and briefly drive the Audis and the Merc. Spotting the 500 and 1971 Porsche 911 930 only makes you feel better.

Enjoy the pics.

500 and Audi LEDS.

Porsche Panamera and 911 930.

The panamera is substantially huge and not that small as pics show it.

The new E class 350 avantgarde

The new Q7 with S line package in new teak brown colour

The New A6 supercharged 3.0 290 bhp petrol

Audi A8L 3.0 TDi quattro

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1519537)
Porsche Panamera and 911 930.

The panamera is substantially huge and not that small as pics show it.

OMG, that first Panamera picture is not something I needed to see. It looks ghastly. I am a real fan of the swooping rear of the Porsche 911s, but on the Panamera it looks like an American football, at the instant of kick off.

Compared to that the relatively simpler lines of the 930 and the ducktail, the sophistication in the the recent designs make it look almost cartoonish.

Though, both must be superb cars to drive nonetheless. Looks like you had a field day huh, Sid!

Sid, very nice pics. Did you get to drive any of these cars? The Panamera does not look that good in my opinion. It looks like a hunkered down Cayenne. In fact it looks sit it's sitting on the loo in the first pic!

Is it just me or do the buttons on the Merc's steering wheel look extremely tacky?

On the E350, what are the buttons M , 1, 2, 3 for ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoranjit (Post 1519708)

seat adjustments. 3 users can preset their seating style.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoranjit (Post 1519708)

Seat memory settngs - upto 3 settings. M is pressed to set

Thanks for the snaps. Can really see that you had a good day :) Hard luck though that you couldnt get the interior ones of the Panamera.

This is the first time that I am seeing the interiors of A8 and it really does look impressive and spacious. Though personally I would rate the back seat comfort of 7 series higher than A8.

Simply superb! The A8's leg room is amazingly spacious! The silver color is not doing good justice to the E class :(

Ahh. That Yellow Porsche looks Timeless!! That is what Porsches should look like!! Absolutely brilliant. BTW, Isnt this the same one that was lime green at one point?

Quote:

Originally Posted by _raVan_ (Post 1519885)
Thanks for the snaps. Can really see that you had a good day :) Hard luck though that you couldnt get the interior ones of the Panamera.

This is the first time that I am seeing the interiors of A8 and it really does look impressive and spacious. Though personally I would rate the back seat comfort of 7 series higher than A8.

I sat in it and spent a good 90 minutes with the Panamera. I did not want to insult my camera by clicking the interior pics, they were black all over. Besides, the interior pics are elsewhere on the Mumbai launch thread.

After sitting inside the A8, I did not feel comfortable inside the panamera.But the car has a substantial road prescence and it completely blew me away as I thought that it must be an elongated 911 when I saw it in pics before. In fact, the cayenne looks meek in front of it.