Team-BHP - Lil' itsy bitsy Ritzy,rolled into the house!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Lil' itsy bitsy Ritzy,rolled into the house! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/66985-lil-itsy-bitsy-ritzy-rolled-into-house.html)

INitial reports made me believe that this car was worth a buy..So decided to get one home, glistening in grey (daddy's lil pearl), comes inner city eco drives all the way!!clap:

nitroxx's Gallery Hall

Good man congrats! Already changed the wheels eh ? !!

yeah dude,atleast on the ritz man, the corolla is bare stock so let the lil one have some fun :)

A different color dude.Planning steal the rpm meter.
What is the tire profile?Is it petrol or diesel?
Give a detailed review before many questions pop-up.
Don't forget to tie the green chillies & lemon.

Cool naming for the garage - City Pretty :)
Congrats on the Ritzy.

So has this car replaced your dad's Swift? Congratulations, the Ritz is a great car. How about putting up an initial review and yes do post pictures in this thread. Nice rims too. Is this a diesel?

Guys its a petrol vxi, dad cant do with diesel..still feels it'll collapse @ 40K kms lol! If only previous generations had a system like windows updates for knowledge the world would be a better place. Anyways leaving all that aside..

Let's start with first things first.

a) I believe in terms of overall seating comfort you have to agree that its pretty good compared to loads of the cars in its category.
b) the initial pick up is good for a lil city spinning action and you can keep her in third most of the times when youre on the road.
c) from my standpoint I believe they should've had mirrors that closed all the way, as it makes it pretty difficult at times to squeeze through some of our desi obstacle by-lanes.
d) Overall engine sound is quiet and the air conditioning is marvelous.
e) What I like about it is the gear positioning. Its right there, don't need to stretch alot to shift and its short.
f) I had my doubts on the tall boy design, must say I'm convinced now that they too have a place on indian roads.
g) The RPM meter looks neat. The dashboard has more storage space compared to the swift that we owned previously. Yes I agree that some might say its a downgrade. But somehow I don't really feel that in terms of quality and performance now. She's pretty zippy for its class.

Lastly I feel if this had to be given a bigger engine...she would have been the absolute perfect car in its class.

Most importantly, my dad drives this car. Thus rendering my opinions about it useless LOL!

Its a nice small car with excellent headroom,space and intial gearing. PLus it comes with a Maruti Badge. whats there to hate?? I dunno.

pictures: nitroxx's Gallery Hall

So, Itsy Bitsy Ritzy, rolled into the house,down came my daddy and rolled the ritzy out!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx (Post 1521654)
whats there to hate?? I dunno.

The rear :D.

On a serious note Congrats . Have heard great reviews about the 1.2 K series engine. Should TD the Ritz P soon. You owned a Swift P before? How do you find the 1.2 K series compared to it?

Well if you ask me, on the highway you'll feel the difference,however in the city I kinda like the ritz running around.

Ritz Vxi doesn't come with body colored door handles & wing mirrors. How comes your's has body colored? Did you get it painted?

Regards,

So, Itsy Bitsy Ritzy, rolled into the house,down came my daddy and rolled the ritzy out!

@nitroxx hey it rhymes lolz

you know what! you are suffering from segment syndrome!! let me explain.

when you sit in your corolla and then move back to ritz you feel something missing. and its very small and subconscious thing. which is not noticeable!!

which is why you are never gonna feel the same way about the Ritz as you feel about the corolla.

i hope you understood what i am talking about!

and congrats to uncleji. :D (its his car :p)

yup caramelo, I know this segment syndrome. Infact I've started noticing minor things that aren't there even in a city and i realized that I was living without them for a while...

bottomline our inner quest for more always gets the better of us. I'm sure once i get into a porsche I'm never gonna look at the corolla the same way again.LOL!

But for now she's a breeze!

@ ritzman: perks from the dealer after major persuasion..

Nitroxx,

Congrats on the new buy! Hope you have a great number of blessed miles on the ride.

I reckon, your opening post is the shortest new-buy ownership experience post!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx (Post 1521654)
... So, Itsy Bitsy Ritzy, rolled into the house,down came my daddy and rolled the ritzy out!

Good one!

Good buy, but not a good looking one!

I happen to drive a lower version (petrol) last week. The drive is good, the gears too. But the tyres are really thin (higer version have better tyre). The plastic looks ok, but the fabric looked really cheap. But space wise felt ok. Good family car.

@cutting crew.. tyres are upgraded. And cars only for my dad,dude. family wise we are 3 people. mom and dad use the ritz I own the corolla. So pretty much,its only used for short spins in and around the city. And the fabric is gonna be covered with leather soon . For the rest of the details on the cars here's my garage link.
nitroxx's Gallery Hall