Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2010, 13:30   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hi Funda2max,
Im also planning to book a ritz VXI at the end of this month. Could you please let me know the mileage you are currently getting from the car.
The dealer told me that it will be around 14 -15 kmpl .
Cheers
Old 17th February 2010, 21:14   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Hi Funda2max,
Im also planning to book a ritz VXI at the end of this month. Could you please let me know the mileage you are currently getting from the car.
The dealer told me that it will be around 14 -15 mpl.Cheers
VXI should return about 14 Kmpl. with the AC and a KM more without AC. I strongly recommend you go in for the ZXI. Else choose the VXI with ABS. The features on the ZXI are unbeatable. Only wish it had Climate Control.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by race_on View Post
Hi funda2max,

Many congrats on your buy. I recently took delivery of my own Ritz Vxi (Silky Silver) in Mumbai and was as concerned about the car getting hot very soon. But I suppose you just need to give it time as the rough edges ease out and car parts get used to each other. Let me know if the problem still persists in your car.

In fact, just on the 2nd day of the delivery, I started experiencing rattling from the co-passenger seat belt slot. I fired the dealership for giving me such a piece..to which they rehauled the entire seat belt console.
In Bangalore,even after driving for about 30 Kms. you can touch the Bonnet by the back of your palm. At Mumbai and Hosur its the external heat that heating the bonnet. Darker colours will obviously heat up more. Silky Silver is quite a safe colour from that angle.

Ritz does have some niggling rattles all the time. At every stage a new sound appears but these can be fixed really well.

God bless.....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks