Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2010, 20:40   #121
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasoo View Post
See one picture below. I will post better pictures in my ownership thread. Also check the picture in my gallery. I dont think I need windscreen film primarily because I dont see myself parking it in sunlight either at home or office. However I am still evaluating...
Looks cool..

My installer said some people specifically avoid RE, as they don't want someone combing their hair looking at you..
Old 25th March 2010, 20:45   #122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swageo View Post
Looks cool..

My installer said some people specifically avoid RE, as they don't want someone combing their hair looking at you..
On the contrary, I ensure I go in only for RE35 for all my cars and the ones bought in the family, for the excellent heat rejection it offers. As they say, each one to his own !
Old 26th March 2010, 18:22   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by swageo View Post
Looks cool..

This is a funny comment and I have already experienced this

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr_zen View Post
On the contrary, I ensure I go in only for RE35 for all my cars and the ones bought in the family, for the excellent heat rejection it offers. As they say, each one to his own !
I too agree with rr_zen. Moreover I like the very clear view from inside without any specific color tone. It just reduces the glare.
Old 27th March 2010, 11:41   #124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopan View Post
This is a funny comment and I have already experienced this

I too agree with rr_zen. Moreover I like the very clear view from inside without any specific color tone. It just reduces the glare.

rr_zen --> what is final take, did you go for sun film ? whats the final decision which one for side windows and which one for rear and which one for wind shield
Old 27th March 2010, 12:26   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr_zen View Post
Even I have RE35 on the sides and rear, and RE50 on the front. And I must say, I didn't expect them to be that good in heat rejection, but I am surprised! I think most dealers insist to go for CS series or higher because the profit margin is high for them. RE series is cheap, but its very effective, at least from my experience so far!
Old 28th March 2010, 09:25   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by penpavan View Post
rr_zen --> what is final take, did you go for sun film ? whats the final decision which one for side windows and which one for rear and which one for wind shield
I have 3M RE35 on the sides(including the front quarter glasses) and rear while the front windshield is shod with CR70. Had taken the car first time for a long drive yesterday after installing the film and am extremely happy with the results. I was a little apprehensive about the visibility post fixing the CR70 on the front but yesterday's drive allayed all that. Posting some pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Civic 2009: 'Pure exhilaration' further improved-img_1559_1.jpg  

Honda Civic 2009: 'Pure exhilaration' further improved-img_1546_1.jpg  

Honda Civic 2009: 'Pure exhilaration' further improved-img_1553_1.jpg  

Honda Civic 2009: 'Pure exhilaration' further improved-img_1552_1.jpg  

Honda Civic 2009: 'Pure exhilaration' further improved-img_1550_1.jpg  

Old 28th March 2010, 17:18   #127
BHPian

vasoo, rr_zen, RE35 is looking cool. Yes, RE series has better heat rejection than CS for a given VLT value.

@itnerd, IIRC, both RE and CS have same MRP.
Old 16th October 2010, 21:19   #128
BHPian

1 year with Civic-VAT (facelift)

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post2107846

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks