Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2009, 18:33   #31
BHPian

Wow! that is one dream experience...

Are there any issues around needing driving licences etc for the purpose of insurance or as it is a track experience, is it not needed at all?
Old 15th October 2009, 01:29   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh2 View Post
Wow! that is one dream experience...

Are there any issues around needing driving licences etc for the purpose of insurance or as it is a track experience, is it not needed at all?
The website specifies that you need a full valid drivers license. All of us had our international licenses made ( as we needed them in Germany ) but they didnt check our licenses at the time of registration though..
Old 15th October 2009, 18:04   #33
BHPian

Awesome stuff ! Experience of a lifetime .
Brilliant writeup .
Old 16th October 2009, 01:33   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRf1 View Post
Awesome stuff ! Experience of a lifetime .
Brilliant writeup .
Thanks! Glad you liked reading it!
Old 16th October 2009, 02:29   #35
Senior - BHPian

Frick! You lucky lucky man!

You had a smile plastered on your face throughout the drive. I doubt it has come off even now. Seriously lucky!

Great report bro! I am definitely doing this before I die.
Old 16th October 2009, 04:50   #36
BHPian

Well written man! I just lived the experience through your words. I'm actually having goose bumps man. So jealous.
Old 16th October 2009, 11:31   #37
BHPian

Woooowwwwww.... the Super Veloce, man you've lived your lifetime and should be immortalised here. Thats one experience which you'll remember in all your reincarnations for centuries to come.
Awesome writeup, I was so engrossed that I felt I am reading a TG transcript from Jezza the great, although Hammond TD this beast. And more importantly, you've given me a mission to accomplish before appocalypse. I know thats the machine which can save me when the ultimate calamity occurs
Old 16th October 2009, 13:32   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post
Frick! You lucky lucky man!

You had a smile plastered on your face throughout the drive. I doubt it has come off even now. Seriously lucky!

Great report bro! I am definitely doing this before I die.
Yes the smile is still on my face. I now love getting into discussions with people where someone says "Dude, have you driven the new ( whatever car )...its awesome!'' and I reply '' Dude have you driven an LP670? " hahahah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiery enzyme View Post
Well written man! I just lived the experience through your words. I'm actually having goose bumps man. So jealous.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
Woooowwwwww.... the Super Veloce, man you've lived your lifetime and should be immortalised here. Thats one experience which you'll remember in all your reincarnations for centuries to come.
Awesome writeup, I was so engrossed that I felt I am reading a TG transcript from Jezza the great, although Hammond TD this beast. And more importantly, you've given me a mission to accomplish before appocalypse. I know thats the machine which can save me when the ultimate calamity occurs
You compared me to Jeremy Clarkson!! Thats the best complement I have ever recieved! Thank you!!
Old 16th October 2009, 21:21   #39
Senior - BHPian

Awesome, you are indeed lucky to have got time with Tiff. I thought the dude talks strangely for the camera in fifth gear, he was talking to you the same way. I am sure he had lots of tips off camera

Now you can enjoy all the conversations and then end it with the bombshell thats taming the beast LP670 SV.

Again awesome.
Old 17th October 2009, 08:32   #40
joe
BHPian

Wow looks like you had a great time!
Old 18th October 2009, 03:07   #41
BHPian

WOW!!
You are one kucky guy. I am sure driving the Lamborgini yourself would be the best part of the experience for you.
But if i was in your place I would have liked the BMW M3 experience more simply because it was driven to the limit. I think the car reached 140 miles and the engine running at 7000+ rpm. Thatsthe thing to die for
Just today i was watching sanjeev of Star sports having a ride of his life in a 3 seater F1 Arrows of 1998 and now i read about your experience and watch the M3 video
Old 18th October 2009, 23:45   #42
BHPian

Man I am having a smile on my face even after reading your experience, so I can't even imagine how you must have felt
Old 19th October 2009, 13:30   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikhav View Post
WOW!!
You are one kucky guy. I am sure driving the Lamborgini yourself would be the best part of the experience for you.
But if i was in your place I would have liked the BMW M3 experience more simply because it was driven to the limit. I think the car reached 140 miles and the engine running at 7000+ rpm. Thatsthe thing to die for
Just today i was watching sanjeev of Star sports having a ride of his life in a 3 seater F1 Arrows of 1998 and now i read about your experience and watch the M3 video
Driving the Lamborghini was awesome. Its one of those cars that most of us only have scale models and posters of. The drive with Tiff Needell was mind blowing too. I really did not know that an M3 could be pushed to such limits and that it handles so brilliantly. But driving the Formula Renault was the best part of the experience. It really makes you feel like an F1 driver.
Old 19th October 2009, 13:44   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLS_55_AMG View Post
He then handed over the keys to me. MAN!!!! what a feeling!!! ''Fire her up!'' he said, and I followed. The sound I heard from behind me still rings in my ears 75,000 times a day! The roar of that V12 is simply astounding! Words cannot describe the joy, ecstacy, excitement, fear and a whole lot of other emotions running through my mind at that time!
I would have just cried... then and there. To be frank, my eyes became wet while reading this part.

Man, what an experience you had. I hope someday I'll be able to drive a supercar.

Last edited by clevermax : 19th October 2009 at 13:45.
Old 19th October 2009, 14:13   #45
BHPian

Your are really a lucky man to enjoy LP670,F3 and a ride with Tiff M3 on a same day which means you are very lucky that only few persons would have this experience in the world.you are now 1 in 1000 or may be 1 or 100000. Great write up!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks