Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2009, 10:06   #16
Senior - BHPian

Thats one hot looking Ritz. The colour and alloy combination is just perfect. The Ritz diesel is fantastic hatch to own. The rear did seem odd to me at first but now I quite like the new age design. Waiting to read your initial ownership report.

Congratulations and drive safe.
Old 21st October 2009, 12:17   #17
BHPian

Nice alloy wheels and car. Have you upgraded the tyres as well? If not, do so. It drastically improves ride quality.
Old 21st October 2009, 13:42   #18
Senior - BHPian

PCS, congrats! The alloys look delicious. Was the Swift VDi ever in consideration?
Old 21st October 2009, 19:24   #19
PCS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
PCS, congrats! The alloys look delicious. Was the Swift VDi ever in consideration?

Thank you all for the feedback / suggestions

Gilead, Good question, Swift was not in my consideration
Old 21st October 2009, 19:27   #20
PCS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funda2max View Post
Nice alloy wheels and car. Have you upgraded the tyres as well? If not, do so. It drastically improves ride quality.

No dude have not gone for diff tyres. its same as OE
Old 21st October 2009, 19:55   #21
BHPian

Just one word for your car. AWESOME.
Old 22nd October 2009, 14:25   #22
BHPian

Thats one sexy looking hatch. I was frozen on the Baker's Brown but now i am really tempted to look at the black also.
What other accesorries have you added? Sun film? Can you give me a list with the price?
It will be very helpful for me. I will be booking by the end of the year and may go in for the same set of alloys.

Also, how much did you get for the stock alloys?

Last edited by naveenvenkatesh : 22nd October 2009 at 14:42.
Old 22nd October 2009, 15:46   #23
BHPian

Hey PCS, Congrats On Your new car. It looks cool with those alloys. And Mate, you forgot to change the date on your camera. Its 1/1/2007.
Old 22nd October 2009, 19:51   #24
PCS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenvenkatesh View Post
Thats one sexy looking hatch. I was frozen on the Baker's Brown but now i am really tempted to look at the black also.
What other accesorries have you added? Sun film? Can you give me a list with the price?
It will be very helpful for me. I will be booking by the end of the year and may go in for the same set of alloys.

Also, how much did you get for the stock alloys?
Thanks for the feedback dude !
replies to your questions

1. Reverse sensors (2500) / parcel tray (free)/ audio(9000)/ sunfilm (free)/ keyless entry (free) / alloys (14250)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpMan View Post
Hey PCS, Congrats On Your new car. It looks cool with those alloys. And Mate, you forgot to change the date on your camera. Its 1/1/2007.

yes dude i agree to you. i am bit lil impatient. But also was excited at the same time to post the same

Last edited by Jaggu : 22nd October 2009 at 19:57. Reason: Back to back posts, use multi quote please.
Old 23rd October 2009, 10:11   #25
Senior - BHPian

First I hated the butch looks of the Ritzy, now getting addicted to the boomerang style.
The same had happened to swift as well but, its a futuristic design were we Indians don't accepts easily except a few like you. Now both are ruling the roost sale figures.

For me alloys seems to be over boarded for its design.
Anyways, congrats on the buy. Have a great fun.

Last edited by Ramsagar : 23rd October 2009 at 10:13.
Old 23rd October 2009, 10:43   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS View Post
Thanks for the feedback dude !
replies to your questions

1. Reverse sensors (2500) / parcel tray (free)/ audio(9000)/ sunfilm (free)/ keyless entry (free) / alloys (14250)

yes dude i agree to you. i am bit lil impatient. But also was excited at the same time to post the same
Hey PCS, thanks a lot for the details. I see that lots of accesories have been given for free. You have landed a good deal. Where did you buy it in BLR? Also, which sun film did you get? The last time i checked, the only freebies that i was told were the usual mud flats, floor mats and Ganesha idol! Have they started giving discounts and freebies or was it a diwali-dasara offer?
Need one more favor from you. Can you PM me the details of the shop from where you got the alloys? I will be booking the Zxi and would like to trade the stock alloys with the ones you have got.
Also, what sort of reverse sensors did you get? Can you elaborate on that a bit?
Thanks in advance! Drive safe!

Last edited by naveenvenkatesh : 23rd October 2009 at 10:48.
Old 23rd October 2009, 19:43   #27
PCS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenvenkatesh View Post
Hey PCS, thanks a lot for the details. I see that lots of accesories have been given for free. You have landed a good deal. Where did you buy it in BLR? Also, which sun film did you get? The last time i checked, the only freebies that i was told were the usual mud flats, floor mats and Ganesha idol! Have they started giving discounts and freebies or was it a diwali-dasara offer?
Need one more favor from you. Can you PM me the details of the shop from where you got the alloys? I will be booking the Zxi and would like to trade the stock alloys with the ones you have got.
Also, what sort of reverse sensors did you get? Can you elaborate on that a bit?
Thanks in advance! Drive safe!
Hi naveen, Thanks for ur coments.
I got some of the accesories for free from the dealer. also forgot to mention ganesha idol, mud flaps and floor mats also from dealer
I bought the car in bangalore from mandovi motors. there were very good discounts during diwali timing i believe.
I got my alloys from a bridgestone dealer called venkateshwara tyres in BTM layout. you can also check for alloys from there. i will give you the contact no to you if u r intrested ! also y r u buying zxi, it alredy has alloys !!!! The reverse sensors i bought was red soul normal without camera. i think its sufficient.
do let me know if u want any extra info ???
Old 26th October 2009, 18:08   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS View Post
Hi naveen, Thanks for ur coments.
I got some of the accesories for free from the dealer. also forgot to mention ganesha idol, mud flaps and floor mats also from dealer
I bought the car in bangalore from mandovi motors. there were very good discounts during diwali timing i believe.
I got my alloys from a bridgestone dealer called venkateshwara tyres in BTM layout. you can also check for alloys from there. i will give you the contact no to you if u r intrested ! also y r u buying zxi, it alredy has alloys !!!! The reverse sensors i bought was red soul normal without camera. i think its sufficient.
do let me know if u want any extra info ???
Hi PCS, Thanks for all the info. My car buying decision is currently put on hold. I will be, most likely going for higher studies. So i will come back to you if i change my mind.
Till then, enjoy your new car and Please wear your seat belts
Old 29th October 2009, 11:20   #29
BHPian

Congrats on your new ride PCS. I just love the rear wheel arches of the Ritz & the boomerangs.

Why was the Swift VDi out of consideration ?
Old 4th December 2009, 12:07   #30

I was quoted 11k for a set of 4 Plati alloys in delhi with Bill and 1 year warrenty... the only worry i have is are they genuine? cause there is a price difference... between jaipur and delhi of aover 3k ??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks