Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2010, 12:08   #61
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaganm View Post
Yes Gilead, I am aware of the two additional coatings, have to get the next one done in July.
Hey jagan
What dealer did you go with? How was the experience? And where are you getting it serviced, same place or a different one?
Doing some research to see which dealer is better- lathangi or metro.
Old 29th May 2010, 23:41   #62
BHPian

I booked a Sea Gray 1.6 SXi (does that make me number 4 in the Sea Gray owner's club ? ) yesterday for my wifey... I already have a 4 year old SXi Moondust Silver, and have loved every one of the 75000 kms! Add the 1 lakh plus on my old Ikon, and the Endy I bought last week, I am floating in Ford heaven

For all those debating which hatchback, sedan or SUV to buy, one simple advice - go for a Ford baby
Old 30th May 2010, 01:08   #63
BHPian

I need to see some better quality pics of the sea grey fiestas and preferable S versions. Please, somebody do the job for me!
Old 30th May 2010, 09:46   #64
Senior - BHPian

I don't think anyone on TBHP has got a sea grey 1.6S. Capt Rocker has booked one and should be posting photos soon. Search on other forums in the meantime.
Old 31st May 2010, 10:24   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
I booked a Sea Gray 1.6 SXi (does that make me number 4 in the Sea Gray owner's club ? ) yesterday for my wifey... I already have a 4 year old SXi Moondust Silver, and have loved every one of the 75000 kms! Add the 1 lakh plus on my old Ikon, and the Endy I bought last week, I am floating in Ford heaven

For all those debating which hatchback, sedan or SUV to buy, one simple advice - go for a Ford baby
Wow @siddesh that's quite a collection of Fordy's you got there. I was just wondering I am yet to get over with the Fiesta effect how are you managing so many Ford's. Would request you to post some pics of the beasts you have in your backyard.
I am sure you would choose Figo, this would complete you collections. Maybe Ford will use your garage as the showroom
Old 31st May 2010, 12:42   #66
BHPian

I booked myself a Sea Grey Fiesta 1.6 last month. Should get delivery this week. Will post pics soon
Old 31st May 2010, 14:10   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitverma123 View Post
I booked myself a Sea Grey Fiesta 1.6 last month. Should get delivery this week. Will post pics soon
Congrats amit verma! Which Variant? One of the best color for Fiesta for its matured look!

Last edited by RaguHolla : 31st May 2010 at 14:12.
Old 31st May 2010, 14:30   #68
Senior - BHPian

hey jagan

i dont know how i missed this thread. congrats mate! :-) many years of great driving. i wanted you to put up some pictures of the cubby holes in the car (storage aspects) if possible. I think I ll check with ford shortly on the car as well. Who cares if the new fiesta is about to be launched now? I am sure it will be hell a lot costly.

Srik
Old 31st May 2010, 19:33   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Wow @siddesh that's quite a collection of Fordy's you got there. I was just wondering I am yet to get over with the Fiesta effect how are you managing so many Ford's. Would request you to post some pics of the beasts you have in your backyard.
I am sure you would choose Figo, this would complete you collections. Maybe Ford will use your garage as the showroom
Ghodlur, check out my garage for some pics of the Ikon, Fiesta and my Endy. Will post a detailed review complete with pics of the new baby as soon as she comes!
Old 1st June 2010, 11:52   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSrik View Post
hey jagan

i dont know how i missed this thread. congrats mate! :-) many years of great driving. i wanted you to put up some pictures of the cubby holes in the car (storage aspects) if possible. I think I ll check with ford shortly on the car as well. Who cares if the new fiesta is about to be launched now? I am sure it will be hell a lot costly.

Srik
@Geeksrik, I think you should come over and take a look at the car as the photographs may not do it justice (esp with the crappy cameras that I own). Suffice to say, there is adequate space for storage in the cabin.
Old 1st June 2010, 12:03   #71
Senior - BHPian

my car is also getting ready for its second due service, is it advisable to go for teflon and anti rust coating now, the ford service station is charging 3500 for anti rust coating of 3M and is providing the teflon coating free with it.
Old 1st June 2010, 12:34   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayukh View Post
Sanjay da,

Thanks for the update. That's specially after the 1st tankfull mileage of 7.15 kmph.

But doesn't people get around 11-11.5? I cannot remember though who said such in the forum.
You can read my long-term review---I've uploaded my FE figures in it.
I've never got less than 11 kmpl so far. Of late, on my return from a 3-month stint abroad, I have been getting a little over 11 kmpl---the car was used little in my absence-- only 700 kms in 3 months.

I remember getting 11.5 to 12 in the prior summers. I shall add sytem g to my car and see if it makes a difference.

Perhaps traffic in Cal is bad---I heard it is a lot better now after many trams have been decommissioned, but I have horrific memories of it in the mid-80s.
Old 1st June 2010, 13:39   #73

Got a Sea Grey Fiesta Diesel ZXI 2 weeks ago.
Combined with the beige and black interior the car looks a class above .

This seems to be the in Colour now for Fiesta and Figo .
Old 1st June 2010, 18:08   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhipuru16 View Post
I need to see some better quality pics of the sea grey fiestas and preferable S versions. Please, somebody do the job for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
I don't think anyone on TBHP has got a sea grey 1.6S. Capt Rocker has booked one and should be posting photos soon. Search on other forums in the meantime.
yes guys im getting my delivery on 2nd or 3rd June..
i cant control the excitement though!!

be sure ill be posting enough pictures here (good quality too) to satisfy the hunger of all the 1.6S fans here..
Old 1st June 2010, 18:11   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitverma123 View Post
hey congrats amit,

its a very good choice that you have made and will enjoy it to the hilt.

which is the model that you booked.. ZXi/SXi or the infamous 1.6S??

The color is also great. its a new color and i havent seen any other Fiesta in this color till now.. not atleast in Delhi..

Good luck man!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks