Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2009, 11:21   #46
BHPian

Super pics

Stunning pictures again! These pics are the best i've seen so far on t-bhp and not just of a Punto.

I'm so glad you are continuing with shooting em in a natural setting! Can I take photograhpy lessons from you??
Old 18th November 2009, 12:06   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post
I'm so glad you are continuing with shooting em in a natural setting! Can I take photograhpy lessons from you??
+1 to that.can you teach me photography.I have only a Canon SX 110 though and no SLR.still no probs.can you teach
Old 18th November 2009, 13:04   #48
Senior - BHPian

Brilliant Pics! Congrats on the purchase. Forget the buying experience and enjoy the ride
Old 18th November 2009, 13:08   #49
BHPian

Awesome !!

Congratulations on a stunning car.

Breathtaking Pictures For a moment I thought the pictures were of a magazine, coz of the professional look !! Feel in love with them. Great Cam & a great Car. Enjoy!!

Do keep the forum updated on the mods and FE (more pics won't hurt anyone )

BTW, VKool 70 on the front, it is worth the money and 3m on the sides is a good option

Happy revving.
Old 18th November 2009, 13:43   #50
BHPian

amazing pics, drove my friends mjd a while ago. great ride. does any one think that the engine noise was a lot inside the cabin?
Old 18th November 2009, 21:50   #51
BHPian

These Pics are awesome!!! Should be used for Punto brochure! Great car and great pics!
Old 19th November 2009, 16:51   #52
BHPian

Wow amazing pics. 2nd set of pics rock. Your 1st set of pics are already my HTC Magic's Wallpapers.
Love your pics. Keep posting more. After seeing your pics i cant wait for my Punto which is due for delivery on this wednesday.
Old 20th November 2009, 15:04   #53
Senior - BHPian

Whoa, italian beauty at its best, awesome pictures of your beauty man.Heartiest congratulations on your car.
Old 20th November 2009, 15:24   #54
BHPian

Lovely pictures nice Location and photography too .
Old 20th November 2009, 15:28   #55
Senior - BHPian

Which one to admire -the car or the background which you selected for the shoot.
good location mix with sky/mountains and glorious colour. wow nice indeed.
And no doubt a great car.
Enjoy - drive safely
Cheers!
Old 28th November 2009, 23:20   #56
BHPian

Awesome car! Congrats buddy! The color some how blends into the surroundings.
Where did you get hold of those goats? Was that shot pre-planned?
Old 29th November 2009, 05:17   #57
BHPian

Brilliant pics - needless to say - love your photography skills!!!
Best Punto pictures Ive seen so far including the print ads from Fiat!
Old 30th November 2009, 10:34   #58
BHPian

Hi Nexusz,

Thats a wonderful car you've bought, the best looking hatch on road today, in our country, as GTO rightly said in his initial Punto report. I really wish you should have got your colour White, and it would have looked even better, though silver too looks great.
And man, those photographs you;ve posted, are just superb superb & superb, one of the best photos of cars I've ever seen on the internet. Another user here, Sandev's red punto photos are also awesome, you must have seen it
Hey you got to tell me something. I am going to buy my first car, and I am my mind tells me to buy a Ritz, but my heart always ponders for a Red/Blu Punto, and posts like your keep pushing me towards Punto. But the Tata service and the price (my budget is 5 to 5.5 lakhs on road & I stay in B'lore) are the hurdles here. So please help me in deciding buddy, as you've been with the Punto for sometime. Are the looks, drive & other factors in Punto, enough to compensate for the bad *** and the price that it comes with?
And I've made a note of the camera you are using, and I plan to buy it soon.

Happy & Safe driving, with the beauty, buddy.
Old 30th November 2009, 15:37   #59
BHPian

Lovely Pics

Congratulations! on your new car. Lovely pics, they are just so beautiful with the clouds back ground.

I am sure looking at your pics a few recent other hatchback buyers would have regretted and lost sleep as to why they bought what they bought
Old 30th November 2009, 23:24   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post
Can I take photograhpy lessons from you??
Thanks guys. Btw, I highly recommend Digital Photography Tips: Digital Photography School. Thats the practical solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasher26 View Post
amazing pics, drove my friends mjd a while ago. great ride. does any one think that the engine noise was a lot inside the cabin?
I havent driven the beast more than 90kmph yet. But within those speed limits, i dont see them as an issue. But I've read in some threads that engine noise is more at higher rpms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
Awesome car! Congrats buddy! The color some how blends into the surroundings.
Where did you get hold of those goats? Was that shot pre-planned?
Goats? They just crossed by accident, infact one brat kiddy goat walked over my car. I dint managed to click that moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryskt View Post
Hey you got to tell me something. I am going to buy my first car, and I am my mind tells me to buy a Ritz, but my heart always ponders for a Red/Blu Punto, and posts like your keep pushing me towards Punto. But the Tata service and the price (my budget is 5 to 5.5 lakhs on road & I stay in B'lore) are the hurdles here. So please help me in deciding buddy, as you've been with the Punto for sometime. Are the looks, drive & other factors in Punto, enough to compensate for the bad *** and the price that it comes with?
Its heart vs head. Infact, my eyes are with Ritz when i started my hunting. Slowly i settled down to Punto and from there on its glued. For me, I wanted a car that reflects a lil bit of my personality. Im a designer by profession and this is the only car that i can buy heartfully. So far, it was good with Punto. The ride quality and highway driving are simply the best in a hatchback. The ***, its defntly not bad so far. Once I had a prblm with the steering wheel lock and I cudnt manage to get out of it. I called the Fiat Care, and the on-road assistance was there in 10 mins, though i was in a town - not in a city.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks