Team-BHP - Took delivery of Black Scorpio Sle
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Took delivery of Black Scorpio Sle (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/69136-took-delivery-black-scorpio-sle.html)

Hi Everybody.

My Black beauty was delivered on Oct 23`rd India Garage.

It was a difficult decision to make,ultimately the superb drive-ability of the mhawk clinched it.

Thanks to the contributors of this forum immensely in aiding my decision.

regards,

giridhar

Congrats Giridhar :)

Would love to know more about the prices, the delivery experience, some pics, accessories etc

Congrats on the buy.

How long was the wait period? Please post some pictures asap, i am dying to see a black sle .

fantastic "Giri". Congrats for the new purchase. So one more scorpio has been added to the group. Mod's can yopu please tell us how many Safari's and Scorpios are there in this forum. This is not to compare and create a new thread. Just for the stats.
By the way "Giri" without the snaps of black beauty the post is incomplete. Hope you know that. keep a glue on this thread. Scorpio Gurus will tell what all things you have to do. I feel "Raj" will be the first one to let go the details

Hi Everybody,

I am still coming to terms with the posting norms,so kindly excuse.

here are some pictures,

Isn't all the chrome after market?

I would have preferred stock. Anyways to each his own.

Congrats on your purchase.

congrats man she is looking beautiful came very close to buying one but got a magnum instead

please post interior pics

Congrats Giridhar. The pic looks fantastic- in fact the best one so far I saw in black- shining . Seems they have started polishing the car too well.

Have you got sun films also put up - with the chrome on ORVMs it looks beautiful.
Wishing you miles and miles of happiness and fun.

Congratulations giridhar. It's one of my favorite vehicles.

Did you get any discounts/offers now that it's the year end ?

Congrats on the purchase giridharl! :thumbs up
Quote:

Originally Posted by beejay (Post 1577623)
Isn't all the chrome after market?

I would have preferred stock. Anyways to each his own.

As you say, to each his own. I for one, like this chrome grill compared to the stock black grill and the trademark chrome tooth in the middle. (Thats the stock one, right?)

Great ride ! Not a fan of the chrome though. I've really started liking the Scorpio after this facelift.

Thanks to the chrome treatment for the grill, the walrus tooth doesnt seem too pronounced. I didnt like the rest of the chrome look though.

Congrats once again on your new vehicle.

Congrats on your purchase giridharl. Any plans to put on alloys? Also please post the interior pics and your buying experience.

Thats a splendid looking vehicle Giridhar. Congrats on the purchase. Some interior pictures please.:thumbs up
Your booking and delivery experience as well would be an exciting read.

@Giridharl - Why does your SLE has silver rims? LX comes with silver rims without wheel covers and SLE comes with rim and silver wheel covers.