Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2009, 16:27   #31
JRD
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutvij View Post
Can you please throw some light on quality of music system. Have you upgraded it and what about USB and iPod connectivity.

Thanks.
I haven't upgraded the system and don't plan to in the future

Sound quality is exceptional for a OE unit. I am not sure weather its amplified or its the quality of the speakers but it has a good mix of vocals and bass. One can definitely live with it.

it has an Aux-in port so you can connect any music device (ipod, netbook, walkman(lol)) using a cable with headphone pins on both ends (Cost Rs30 at any electric shop)
Old 25th November 2009, 17:31   #32
Senior - BHPian

Smart Choice. I particularly like the White Jazz with dark tints.
Old 25th November 2010, 17:14   #33
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations and welcome to the 'Got Jazz'd' club!

The car looks fantastic especially with those dark dints. Very striking in white I must say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post

What exactly have they done ? 3-4 months back I test drove one & found it very sluggish.
I'm not sure about this. We acquired the Jazz in May, 2010, and it doesn't feel sluggish at all. It just depends on how you drive it. Initially, I felt that it was rather sluggish too. I even felt that it doesn't like being chucked into corners. But it all changed once I started driving it a little spiritedly.

Once you start shifting gears and flooring the pedal, you realize that the Jazz has so much power and it loves being wrung by the neck. It absolutely flies once the needle finds itself on the brighter side of 3k RPM. And contrary to my earlier observations, it darts into corners with so much eagerness and poise. Very little body-roll and lovely feedback.

Yes the steering does feel a bit dead, if I'm honest, but that's when it's being driven very sedately. Get it to move quickly, and it transforms itself into Mr. Hyde! Sober down, and it sounds almost like an electric-car. Yes, almost no sound from the engine or exhaust! Fantastic little car!

Last edited by suhaas307 : 25th November 2010 at 17:22.
suhaas307 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks