Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2009, 12:19   #76
BHPian

Hey... Great color choice... Congrats ! would love to see the pictures of the interiors... happy driving
Old 2nd December 2009, 15:13   #77
BANNED

Interior snaps of my Manza. Like was mentioning before, these aren't as refined as the ones posted by GTO. ANyway have tried to cover few angles and details requested by fellow BHPians on this thread.

Vijay
Attached Thumbnails
My Manza is here...finally..-doorinteriors.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-handle.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-headlight.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-insidethebonet1.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-insidethebonet2.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-insidethebonet3.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-interior1.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-interior2.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-interiorsfromrearseat.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-interiorssideprofile.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-musicnmangobites.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-powerwindows.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-rearviewprofile1.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-rearviewprofile2.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-threemirrors.jpg  

Old 2nd December 2009, 15:23   #78
BHPian

Hi Vijay, congrats on your new acquisition. I think I've seen your car somewhere near Secunderabad last Saturday.

From the pictures, interiors looks good, somehow I did not like the steering, few gaps here and there, just my opinion
Old 2nd December 2009, 16:37   #79
BHPian

Hi Vijay,

Congrats on the Manza ! The color looks elegant. Wish you a good ownership experience with it.

Could you check two small points for me please

1) Can you check with your SA why the dust cover for the ECU is so ill fitting - 4th pic, black thingy between battery and coolant. I noticed the same on the TD car also. If TML can get so much correct, can't they measure the size of the ECU correctly.

2) Next time you start the car, keep the bonnet lid up and ask somebody to check if there is a shake on the engine when it starts up and when it shuts down. If there is a shake as the SA to explain this.

Last edited by indivic : 2nd December 2009 at 16:38.
Old 2nd December 2009, 17:14   #80
BHPian

hey vjoy

Do those mango bites come with the car? If yes, looks like Autofin are trying to sweeten the deal for you after all you are one of the first customers.

- Aditya
Old 2nd December 2009, 18:34   #81
BANNED

Couple of more snaps I missed posting earlier.

@Apple - I had been to concorde to cancel Manza booking done earlier before switching to Autofin.

@adits - Nah, Mango bites have been my favourite and since I happened to see then in a Kirana shop, got few . Vehicle is almost a month old now. But while delivering the vehicle, they did give a box of pinape sonpadi and best part was it was in their delivery checklist I had signed finally

@rite2shree - They might have already rectified the issue and added gap between break pipe & steering pipe. The mud flaps were from other car. They did suggest waiting for Manza's mud flap as well as body cover, but since I did not trust sales man to stick true to his promise besides my laziness in visiting showroom later just for these two; asked them to give Linea's. While was expecting Linea's body cover to be longer, it turned out to be a bit smaller in width, well fitting in length but shorter in height.

@prince_pervez - Monarch Red was my first choice after seeing the first Manza snaps on Motoroid. Satin gold was the next one but had felt discouraged after seeing the yellow's gold car in the teasers. Finally while picking up satin gold @autofin, happened to see couple of TD cars in Monarch Red and felt they did not look as good in flesh. But again it looks fantastic in the TV adv. campaign. Black and minimal grey (silver) seem to be selling slow since the same two were available with concorde all along the 4 weeks I was bugging them for my Monarch red.

@Kartho - Thanks

Vijay
Attached Thumbnails
My Manza is here...finally..-threemirrors.jpg  

My Manza is here...finally..-thedials.jpg  

Last edited by vjoy3 : 2nd December 2009 at 18:39.
Old 2nd December 2009, 18:42   #82
BHPian

Vjoy, congrats for your new Manza. Hope you will enjoy her.
Old 3rd December 2009, 16:37   #83
BHPian

Congrats vijoy.I had also checked the manza a couple of times here in Concorde and prerana Bangalore.I would really say all that you pay for Manza is worth. At this segment this can be the best and certainly the best ever car by Tata.
I thought that the gold satin will be even more darker but seeing your car as well an gold satin in flesh right in front of my eyes at concorde,i was a bit un impressed.In my personal opinion had it been a bit darker, it would look stunning.I was expecting theLinea gold and finally it almost resembles the Hyundai Verna gold.It cannot be exactly called as gold satin,it somewhat resembles a very right coffee color.Iam not getting the exact same that i can say
The interiors are class and at this price and in this segment it is classic.
There was a discussion in Team bhp reagrding the starter motor problem and horn problem (in your car,correct me if i am wrong).I personally feel these all are very minor small issues. It was an horror for me reading the Fiat linea brake down thread created by Mr. Vijipillai. My god i really feel bad about what had happened to him.
Indeed we are not facing any such problems with the Tata Manza isnt it. That is really a good thing and sign of success of the Manza.
I toohave an idea to book manza in the early March 2010. I hope by then Tata would have sorted of all the small minor issues.
Sorry for the long posts. Any way enjoy your drive in Manza. Happy and safe driving.
Old 3rd December 2009, 21:35   #84
BHPian

Congrats on the purchase of the MANZAFIQUE car! Those neat little dials look great. Immense real estate in the car like in my Vista. And a fold down rear seat.... man too much!
Loads of knick knacks but then i would let the new owner fill us all in with the details as he goes thro the thrill of discovering and telling us all about them
Old 4th December 2009, 09:39   #85

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]I've been following up the posts on Manza very closely even before registering (this is my first post!) as I'm planning to book mine within a month. And my two favorite posts are GTO's review (best Manza review I've read) and this one (first ownership report).[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Congrats VJoy on a great buy and thanks for all the updates posted here - they mean a lot to me, and many others.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Old 4th December 2009, 23:01   #86
BHPian

Congrats on your new Manza.

From reviews in the auto mags, this car is definitely a good buy. It also looks great.
Old 5th December 2009, 08:36   #87
BHPian

Food(feature) for thought

One feature i missed out mentioning was the handle inside the cabin above the door, the pull back handle. The spring action of this handle in Fiats,Marutis, Hyundais was hard. what I mean is if you pull the handle to hold it, the moment you let it go , it hit backs its original position with a loud bang. Whereas in the Manza the spring action is slow and controlled and even if you let go of the handle it goes back in a very soft slow manner without hitting the base. This is a small yet classy feature observed in cars starting only from ANHC and onwards and that too not in all of them.

Last edited by MihirC : 5th December 2009 at 08:38. Reason: Spell Check
Old 5th December 2009, 08:52   #88
Senior - BHPian

vijoy,
Congratulations on your new ride. The interiors look much better than TATAs any other existing models as of date. Good choice! Happy Motoring!
Old 5th December 2009, 09:39   #89
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rite2shree View Post
Hey Vjoy, My Satin gold Manza is on its way. Will get it by Thursday. Just can't wait till the 26th.
Hey rite2shree, we did not hear back from you after you confirmed getting back your satin gold with starter rectified. Post some snaps buddy.
Specifically with the backdrop of the fantastic backdrop of the number of beaches and temples stone's throw away from your place.
Also, do share any other observations/niggles you came across.

Vijay
Old 5th December 2009, 11:17   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihirC View Post
One feature i missed out mentioning was the handle inside the cabin above the door, the pull back handle. The spring action of this handle in Fiats,Marutis, Hyundais was hard. what I mean is if you pull the handle to hold it, the moment you let it go , it hit backs its original position with a loud bang. Whereas in the Manza the spring action is slow and controlled and even if you let go of the handle it goes back in a very soft slow manner without hitting the base. This is a small yet classy feature observed in cars starting only from ANHC and onwards and that too not in all of them.
I think this car is really well designed.

. In general Tata cars have so many nice features that spoil you over time. For example, there is a hydraulic hinge at the bonnet and rear door in my Safari which makes opening the bonnet/tail gate smooth and easy. Not expensive, but it is a nice touch.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks