Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2009, 09:18   #31
Senior - BHPian

Hi Vijay,
It is really Great for the White.I did had for my Indica White.Let me think over and see.My first priority is of Alloy wheels now.Refer some thing on that.Some body talks about Lenso.But I did not find in Chennai.Thanks for the great picture.

Last edited by navan49 : 29th November 2009 at 09:34.
Old 29th November 2009, 11:42   #32
Senior - BHPian

Palti,Lenso,Samurai are few of the good ones to look for, though not an expert for alloys still you can search anyone of these in your city.
Experts please shed more lights.
Old 29th November 2009, 12:58   #33
Senior - BHPian

Thank You Vijay,
I am looking for Lenso but not yet come across.I had seen EVO and Saimag,Rays,League,HRs etc.Still exploration is going on.Let me finalise slowly.Just want to go slowly with in March and the tyre upgrade only after the present tyre lefe will be in danger,Any how Thanks a lot for your continous visit.
Bye
Old 29th November 2009, 18:48   #34
Senior - BHPian

Yester Day Saturday myself and my friends went to CIT for some purose.We were told to wait for an hour.As the DSC Hyundai Show room was three buildings away from our place we thought of spending some time there.Just we were looking at the Verna,i20. I20 is beutiful but the seat is lower than the Ritz,Boot is bigget but the Height of the boot is lower than the Ritz.So seems the voloume should be of same.The Dash Board finish looks nice in Ritz.The leg space seems both are same.Verna is really great.If I up grade I believe Verna diesel will be better.I have to compare the Suzuki Dzire too.The cup holders in the back seat is good and the dash board finish is great in Verna.
Old 29th November 2009, 20:05   #35
Senior - BHPian

Hi Friends,
I went to XL Tyre point and found the Thaiwan Alloys, PIAT. S-M, HRS, League.It looks cheaper a good finish around 20K for 5.Any one have some ideas.Also select the best design fit from the photo for RITZ.

Another picture of alloys. XL Tyre Point Chennai
Attached Thumbnails
Ritz VDI ABS Silky Silver on 6500kms.-alloys-copy.jpg  

Ritz VDI ABS Silky Silver on 6500kms.-alloys-xl1.jpg  

Last edited by Dippy : 30th November 2009 at 09:26. Reason: Back to back posts. Please use the edit function if posting within 20 minutes of your earlier post.
Old 30th November 2009, 07:41   #36
Senior - BHPian

I tried for the team BHP sticker in Team BHP site.But I did not find in any thread or in the market thread.Where and how to get them.Can any one help.
Old 30th November 2009, 10:15   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
I tried for the team BHP sticker in Team BHP site.But I did not find in any thread or in the market thread.Where and how to get them.Can any one help.
Hi Navan Sir,

Try this link that takes you to the Team-BHP store. You could log in to buy your stickers online

The Team-BHP Shop

Last edited by Rehaan : 3rd August 2010 at 18:29. Reason: Updating Team-BHP store URL to the new one. :)
Old 30th November 2009, 23:11   #38
Senior - BHPian

Dear Nurni,
Thanks for the suggestion about the Team BHP Store.Ya I too have gone through and tried to order one set.But it seems that the prices are in Doller rate.It is not the question of expensive.Now the question of how to send the dollars from India.Note that I don't have Credit Card.Any way to get through INR.
Thanks.
Old 30th November 2009, 23:47   #39
Senior - BHPian

Hi Friends,
I have a question regarding the usefulness of the additives added with diesel.I was suggested by my service advisor that if we add additiveves that will be good for the engine.i too did that.The question here is how often we have to add it.How does it works.It seems expensive.What ever benefit is calculated will it be worth a sum of 500 or 40% of the tank diesel.Please let me know from the experts.
Thanks
Old 1st December 2009, 12:45   #40
Senior - BHPian

Dear Ritzowners,
To day Morning I was washing my car.While wiping in the front I found the lower grill is loose.I am sure I did not bang any where but it is not fitting properly.I doubt ehether it is loose due to the vbration or the manufacturing defect.Any how the Ritz silky goes to MSM to day.Let me see what is the result.
Thanks you Guys
Old 1st December 2009, 12:51   #41
BHPian

Regarding alloys -

The last model in the second row of the first pic, should look good for darker colored Ritz. But then, since your car is of a lighter shade, I would suggest you to go for soemthing based on black
Old 1st December 2009, 15:48   #42
Senior - BHPian

how about first pic, second last row, second alloy from right, looks good to me, have seen something similar to one ritz here.
Old 1st December 2009, 21:58   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
how about first pic, second last row, second alloy from right, looks good to me, have seen something similar to one ritz here.
Thank You Vijay and Cliff,

As mentioned I got the answer for the additive addition in diesel tank.My S A told that it is fine on every 10K run. The loose contact of the lower gril in the front was tightened and the rattling was due to a nut below the coin box.Both the problems are sorted out by MSM at free of cost.Thanks to MSM and the S A.It took just 55 minutes including the pre and post test drives.

Last edited by navan49 : 1st December 2009 at 22:01.
Old 2nd December 2009, 23:17   #44
Senior - BHPian

Hi Friends,
Once again I attempted for business in Team BHP stores and failed to buy the sticker. It says to get it paid it has to be through paypal. But in the column for payment it needs a credit card, which I don't have and also don't want to have too. How to create an account with pay pal. As well as some one tell me how to do payment through net banking.
Old 3rd December 2009, 13:44   #45
Senior - BHPian

Hi Team BHP Members,

What a great forum we are. I am proud of being here. There so many helpful members. Some correct and edit our postings. Some suggests to be a good BHPian. Some offer stickers at free of cost as well as shipping too. We are not loosing our helping mentality as well as the hospitality in our blood. Some people of my age say that the younger generation is not having the hospitality and discipline of our generation. It is false of saying all together. There may be one or two, but we can see lots of best young people with best quality in this forum. Once again I am really a proud old man in the midst of great youngsters. Pl keep it up.

Thank you all.

Most Viewed