Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th December 2009, 20:17   #91
Senior - BHPian

Trrk,

You are right, the loss of air leak for 3 months is 2 to 3 points is real minimal. The other thing is it is not getting heated as much as the other tires after a run of more than 200Kms at one stretch. Rest I too don't know what to observe. If you tell some points I will do that after new year.
Old 25th December 2009, 14:09   #92
Senior - BHPian

sorry to hear about that accident sir, but thats the way our traffic and heavy vehicles does.Good to see the way MSL acted to your car and things going underway.Have you asked for a replacement car til the time you are delivered your ritz, if not do ask they do provide one.Do update on your drlivery status and invoice you would pay once you get back your car,
Old 25th December 2009, 15:47   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi My dear friends,

My lovely silky was injured by a truck/Lorry yesterday. So she has to be taken to the MSM Hospital immediately. I don't want to see her in damaged condition a day too. It is a crucial time for me to have the car too. Always things will happen like that. Now I don't know how far it will take to get the spares and do it. Just posting the injured part for our friends. Insurance is with Maruti Insurance. I will visit them to day and post the progress. It happened at at the age of 96 days.
Very Sorry to Hear that Navan Sir!! I know how it would feel like to have a Dumb Fellow Scathe our beauties.

Vey Recently in my case my Wagi (the way i call my WagonR) was rammed at the back by a Santro Driver. I will post the details of that incident seperately. The irony was, I was planning to write a Ownership review on my Wagi since she has traversed the 10000 mark but my first thread on my car is going to be an accident report!!
Old 26th December 2009, 13:30   #94
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
The other thing is it is not getting heated as much as the other tires after a run of more than 200Kms at one stretch. If you tell some points I will do that after new year.
I have not used ntorgen in my car tyres. So I may not have any more points to add.

The air loss is minimal, as you have observed. Tyre temperatures are kept in check.

Since my cars run mostly in town, I have not bothered to try Nitrogen.
Old 27th December 2009, 00:39   #95
Senior - BHPian

Hi Vijay,
It is nice to hear from you. Really the MSM is fast in doing the work. I left the car on 23rd evening 24th they got the Insurance surveyor inspected and on 26th they got the quarter panel from the MUL. It is a good speed. Once I left my Waggy in another MASS last year for a piece of AC grill it took a month to replace due to their carelessness in demanding the spare, then onwards I shifted to MSM and they are doing well tome. The second thing is that I have a habit of not driving other's car since 1983. If needed irequested the friends to drop me. Due to that good or bad policy if they offer also I will not take a car for use.

Hi Jason,
What a coincidence I too was about to start a new thread after 10K but unfortunately it happened in 9549. Let us console ourselves and make it better. Did you give it for repair. If so where did you give? How was your experience? I might get it in two days,may be on tues day after this week end.
Old 30th December 2009, 00:58   #96
Senior - BHPian

MASS progress,

As told earlier they got the quarter panel. They have already fixed the new piece. The door is under repair and most probably they will do the painting to morrow. I was assured that it will be delivered for New Year. I too thought that if we pressurise then the job may not be up to our expectation and give enough time. Once it comes out I will stick the graphics and Post the photos and report on rattling, painting etc.
Old 31st December 2009, 23:12   #97
Senior - BHPian

Hi Friends,

The silky is in the good old shape. The job was great and there is no difference between the original and the denting painting quarter panel and the rear right door.. The photo will be posted tomorrow. Only I could not get my Blue graphic sticker of the rear door and the rear quarter panel. That will be rectified soon. So your teambhp mate Navan is reunited with his lovely silky from tiday.
Old 1st January 2010, 20:10   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Friends,

The silky is in the good old shape. The job was great and there is no difference between the original and the denting painting quarter panel and the rear right door.
Navan good to hear that Silky is in perfect shape now. Once you get the car back let us know the amount of money you shell out for the repair and the quality of work. All the best.
Old 1st January 2010, 21:09   #99
Senior - BHPian

Hi gaddi wale,
Thanks for your concern. The quality is really mind blowing. You may not believe! the amount I shell out is just Rs.1000. That is a great job with MSM Chennai and also the Maruti cashless Insurance. I went with around 4k and came with 3k in pocket for my New year expenses.I will post the pictures of both sides and you can find some difference.

Last edited by navan49 : 1st January 2010 at 21:10.
Old 2nd January 2010, 23:38   #100
Senior - BHPian

Hi Members,

The Ritz silky silver is back on road and made a trip to Pondicherry and had the blessings of Manakula Vinayagar, Aurobindo and also the Nithyakalyana Perumal in Thiruvidandhai. You can see her back in the photo after the MSM repair work on the minimum shell out Rs.1000 excluding their claim from Insurance.

Last edited by navan49 : 2nd January 2010 at 23:43. Reason: The Photo was too small
Old 2nd January 2010, 23:47   #101
Senior - BHPian

Photo Of The Ritz After Service BY MARUTI SERVICE MASTER
Attached Thumbnails
Ritz VDI ABS Silky Silver on 6500kms.-rit-after-rep.jpg  

Last edited by navan49 : 2nd January 2010 at 23:48.
Old 3rd January 2010, 00:35   #102
BHPian

Nice work done there sir. She is back. Wishing you a happy motoring.
All the very best.
Old 3rd January 2010, 00:44   #103
Senior - BHPian

Nice to your car fully recovered navan-ji! To be honest she looks better without the stickers!
Old 4th January 2010, 01:00   #104
Senior - BHPian

The Ritzy VDI ABS become 10021 kms old. We cannot consider her as the new bride. Now she is old enough to go into the Longtime owners review thread. So she too will appear in The Ritz VDI ABS 10000kms
Old 4th January 2010, 13:19   #105
Senior - BHPian

good to see you ritzy back in good shape and you enjoying it fully.Havent you thought for side straps to put on, looks good as what i have seen till now.Stickers on front drivers door and fender is okay.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks