Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2010, 00:31   #121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhenius View Post
Secondly, have you guys seen the offer Fiat has given in todays newspapers, Order a Punto and get upgraded to a Linea, Is it Fiats way of clearing up the stocks of existing 1.4 FIRE engines so that the T-Jet gets introduced early????
Madhu, there is a seperate thread on this. See the link

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post1722153
Old 18th March 2010, 16:43   #122
BHPian

Query on Blue&Me

Can anyone let me know if the Blue &Me is compatible with the Nokia N97 mini, I am unable to find mention of this model on the specified list of phones on various websites. Can someone please help me. I need to buy a phone asap as my N95 has given up its ghost.
Old 18th March 2010, 21:31   #123
BHPian

There is no reason it shouldn't. N95 uses S60 v3 if I am not wrong and the same is used by N97. If OS is same, there is no reason for it to be not compatible.
Old 19th March 2010, 23:28   #124
Senior - BHPian

rhenius,

congratulations on owning this beauty of a car. may i know the city mileage you are able to achieve on an average with or without AC?

my memory is a bit weak, i do remember reading of T-jet linea engines, could you be a bit in depth on whether that refers to the 1.6 versions of FIRE petrol engines?

Do you think the 1.4 engine is sufficient enough? or does it make you feel you need 1.6? you know this is like the difference between 1.1 current palio engine and 1.6!

and is there much difference between emotion and emotion pk except blue and me? and is it worth the price difference at all ?

i am looking forward to buying a linea. honestly civic, city, altis disappoint me at those price ranges and looks! each time i see every photo on your post, I just want to go to the nearest dealer right now to book a linea! i cant say more than that!

you have surely put up more photos than anyone else on this forum and continue to do so man. I can feel how good you feel with your car. all the very best for a fruitful partnership with your linea !!

do let me know the OTR pricing and answers to my other queries.

Cheers
Srik
Old 20th March 2010, 11:32   #125
BHPian

Thanks. City mileage, with nitrogen at 33psi was giving me 9.8 - 10.3kmpl, but then I went and changed the pressure to 31psi which was what was recommended by Fiat Service Advisor and Tyre dealers (Lal & Co), the mileage has dropped to 7.8 - 8.8kmpl. I am going today to revert back to my earlier pressure setting. This driving is all with AC and chock-a-block city peak hour bumper to bumper traffic.
The T-Jet engine is scheduled to be launched mid July and at around Rs.8.5lakhs ex-showroom, putting it more in the Honda City region. The engine is supposed to put out 120bhp as compared to 90bhp of our existing 1.4FIRE Engine.
Difference between Emotion and Emotion pack is the blue&Me , which I feel makes a big and worthwhile difference.
Thanks again about the photos. Will continue to put up more as the kilometres keep running...
Old 20th March 2010, 17:47   #126
J.Ravi

In addition to Blue&Me with USB port, Emotion Pack has steering-mounted audio/Blue&Me controls, alloy wheel [in case of 1.4 FIRE standard on Emotion and Emotion Pack, in case of 1.3 MJD standard in Emotion Pack only] and dual front airbags.

Old 21st March 2010, 00:11   #127

congrats and welcome to the linea club!! mine is flaminco red multijet. hope you have a great time. drive safe
Old 25th October 2010, 17:31   #128
BHPian

Guys, I have some very bad news. I had an accident on the 3rd of September, I had damaged the front suspension, fender and had given the car for repairs to VST motors Poonamallee. Initially the airbags and some of the other parts ordered were delayed and so I sent a mail to service@fiapl.com and a prompt response addressed the problem and within the next week, the parts were received. The work on the car started, and then after nearly 35 days of having the car, they realized that the engine sump had been cracked as well on the impact and had ordered the necessary parts from Fiat. But annoyingly and frustratingly, Fiat has still not responded. It is now 51 days since I gave the car for repairs and nothing has happened still. I have even sent two more mails to Fiat which has not responded to me either. Is there anyone who can help me to raise this issue with the concerned people at Fiat.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks