Team-BHP - Linea 1.4 Petrol E-Pack - Emotional(ly) Pack(ed) Experience
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Linea 1.4 Petrol E-Pack - Emotional(ly) Pack(ed) Experience (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/69701-linea-1-4-petrol-e-pack-emotional-ly-pack-ed-experience.html)

Finally today saw the arrival of the Fox Trot Azure Linea 1.4 petrol Emotion Pack at VST Motors after the PDI. This was after an intolerable wait for the vehicle to have been transported from Ranjangaon over the past 3 weeks. I was finally able to touch and check the vehicle and even drive it today. I went to the dealership VST Motors, Chennai armed with a 12 page printout of the PDI Checklist thankfully obtained from T-Bhp threads. The Salesman was shocked to see so many items on the todo list!, He was very patient while I carried out the checklist to the T. I managed to go through the entire process over an hour and half and am happy to announce that I could tick mark every item on the checklist except the paperwork which will come only after registration tomorrow. I will be able to take delivery tomorrow once the registration has been done and I intend to be able to drive home in my new FTA Linea tomorrow evening. I have managed to take a couple of pictures at the dealership, and the vehicle has already become the star attraction as this will be the first FTA Linea VST Motors Chennai is selling. This is the first thread which I am starting, which I intend updating with the ownership experience over the days, weeks, months and years to come. I found the other threads on this site so useful, that it helped me every step of the way in my pre delivery ownership experience this far. Hoping to hear comments from other members.

Congratulations, rhenius, on becoming the proud owner of Fiat Linea 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack FTA [same as mine!].:)

Congratulations Rhenius. Welcome to the Linea Club. I hope you know that you have a colour that now has a premium of Rs 8000

Congrats & Welcome to the club !!

Congrats rhenius. I got mine from Concorde. FTA is surely going to be a eye catcher. Post more pics after delivery. Enjoy your emotion.

Congrats rhenius!

That's a smashing color but the pics seem to be taken in harsh sunlight!

Congratulations on the stunning car, its looks are to die for, also just love this sedate color.

Congrats rhenius!...The FTA colour takes the car in a different league all together..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pragmites (Post 1589778)
Congratulations Rhenius. Welcome to the Linea Club. I hope you know that you have a colour that now has a premium of Rs 8000

I know there is a premium to the colour, but it is only Rs. 5000 on the Exshowroom price. I am happy to say that the sales guy Mr. Saravanan managed to waive off the extended warranty which was Rs.5350.00 instead. Cheers.

Thanks to all of you. Am really basking in the glory of the FTA colour. Its amazing. Have managed to get all the payments (including the one from HDFC) into the dealership by 7.00pm. So tomorrow it is definitely going for registration, and tomorrow night is going to be one happy night where I can drive the FTA Fiat Linea 1.4 emotion pack to my emotions content. Hee hee
Quote:

Originally Posted by phamilyman (Post 1589940)
Congrats rhenius!

That's a smashing color but the pics seem to be taken in harsh sunlight!

Yes, It was harsh sunlight at 12.00pm in the afternoon. It was when I had finally set my eyes and hands on the most awaited object in the last 3 weeks... I wanted to take some pictures for posterior use as these would be my first glimpses of the new mistress in my life.
Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Ravi (Post 1589772)
Congratulations, rhenius, on becoming the proud owner of Fiat Linea 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack FTA [same as mine!].:)

Hi Ravi,
Looking to share notes and compare the way the vehicle behaves in the coming days. Looking forward to a meaningful and interesting discussion on our cars.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Congratulations rhenius!!

Welcome to the club :)

Congratulations! It's a beautiful car and the color is very pleasing. Happy Driving.

PS: Please use the multi-quote feature for multiple replies in a single post.

That's a fantastic shade Madhu. Congrats! Now you have to be in office early enough to get that right parking place. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 1590187)
That's a fantastic shade Madhu. Congrats! Now you have to be in office early enough to get that right parking place. :D

Of course Rudro, as I am usually in the office before 9.30, it doesnt make a big difference. I am usually the second or third cars in the office to land up. Cheers.

Congrats on the buy. FTA is a new shade in Linea & it looks good as well. Njoy the ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pragmites (Post 1587788)
FTA now has a premium of Rs 8000/-

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhenius (Post 1590032)
I know there is a premium to the colour, but it is only Rs. 5000 on the Exshowroom price. Looking to share notes and compare the way the vehicle behaves in the coming days. Looking forward to a meaningful and interesting discussion on our cars.

rhenius: Sure, we will have regular communication on our cars. Just now, I contacted Fiat customer care toll-free number: You are right. The premium is Rs 5 k on ex-showroom price. But, in my case, when I booked, I had indicated Medium Grey. Subsequently, I changed it to FTA. But, I got it without paying the extra Rs 5 k. The customer care executive informed that charging premium for FTA was intimated to the dealers after some time after introduction of the colour. Hence, the first few lucky customers got it without premium and I am one among the lucky ones to get it without premium, whiich I came to know now only! :)

The screen shot of Fiat price list states so clearly. When I booked, this premium was not at all there.