Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2010, 12:35   #46
Senior - BHPian

Nice car, looks good. I personally love this colour on the Cedia. Now all you need to do is get that Cedia Sports type skirts and it'll look awesome.

Congrats and have fun!!
Old 23rd March 2010, 22:02   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartho View Post
hey guys

appears like some issue with the immobilizer not mapped to my second key, could some one throw light on similar issues they faced with their car and if the only solution is to report to the dealer or something we can do on our own ?

thanks
Hey Kartho,

Been some time, were you able to sort out the key issue?

Also could you let me know the series/number of the Huper Optik on your car's windshield and the side windows.

Another thing how many kilometers have you done thus far and are the Bridgestones still as quiet to ride as they were at say the first 1000.
Old 24th March 2010, 10:27   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Hey Kartho,

Been some time, were you able to sort out the key issue?

Also could you let me know the series/number of the Huper Optik on your car's windshield and the side windows.

Another thing how many kilometers have you done thus far and are the Bridgestones still as quiet to ride as they were at say the first 1000.
Hey there Khoj.. long time indeed. Been a little busy, so, havent made a trip to the dealer yet, thought, i will get this resolved at the time of my next service due in May.

The combination i chose is Klar 70 + Ceramic 50, i think Klar 70 was the one used for the windshield, the guys at HO should be able to confirm as the choice they give you for windshield and rest of the car is different.

I have done about 2200 kms only till now and no long trips yet , hopefully one in May/June. The bridgestones are super quiet in city traffic, but once you cross 80 on concrete (cement) roads, i think the noise kicks in - not too much, but evident if you are paying attention. In some patches, the noise becomes really clear (happens rarely, but it does). So, may be i should have gone for Yoko or Michelin, its too late for me to change now.

So, whats the latest with your car ? any decisions yet ? All the best.
Old 31st May 2010, 14:58   #49
Senior - BHPian

Hi Kartho,

Just read your post on another thread and am sorry to learn about your accident, at the same time also relieved to know that you are allright. I trust it was not serious. Your new avatar, is it related to the accident in any which way?

Regards
Old 1st June 2010, 17:46   #50
BHPian

hahaha... good to hear from you mate. No, definitely not related to my avatar its actually funny, I was on my way to Mahabaleshwar for a weekend trip and was at the crowded Toll at Shivapur on NH4, morning 8.45 am when a half sleepy truck driver hit my almost stationary car at the Toll, his answer was, "i did not see it", apparently he was paying attention only to his right and almost climbed on my right rear quarter panel, the panel became a piece of junk painted with the truck's colors and the lamp had scratches, so changed both of them and the car is as good as new now.

Along with the accident job i also got the duplicate key issue fixed, the service engineer said he registered the duplicate key to resolve the issue. So, Cedia does have an engine immobilizer for sure

Tell me about your ride, what all additions/modifications have you done ? I am still eagerly waiting for a detailed report with your driving experience, but wont push you much as I can see you are busy travelling. Take care buddy and catch you soon.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks