Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2009, 16:44   #16
Senior - BHPian

Congrats

Can we have a split up of cost of the accessories. And where is this shop? Near Peninsular Honda?

And is this the same Scorpio that is parked near new Leela building beside Nila @ Technopark.
Old 4th December 2009, 20:21   #17
BHPian

Congrats on a wise purchase buddy, enjoy driving.
Old 4th December 2009, 22:15   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Congrats

Can we have a split up of cost of the accessories. And where is this shop? Near Peninsular Honda?

And is this the same Scorpio that is parked near new Leela building beside Nila @ Technopark.

Seems its the same. You sped away when you saw the Safari
Old 5th December 2009, 03:31   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Congrats on the mHawk and thanks for doing justification to the post by adding pics!

Please do share the cost of accessories, OTR etc as Mission Safari has already requested.

Drive Safe.
Thanks a lot... I have replied to M_S with the cost details...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjan_c2007 View Post
Anoop congratulations and welcome to the Scorpio(n)s family.Lovely one, especially the colour combination.Having owned one for seven months now must say assertively that its the BEST!
All those tallboys look like toyboys(or is it gals?) and it feels great to be behind the wheels.
You're lucky to get those freebies with the Scorp.I regret that I couldn't get any as the New Refreshed Scorp was just launched when I got mine in April and M&M were not giving any freebies.But the regrets got nullified instantly as I was one of the early, refreshed owners.
Thanks Anjan. I did not have much choices to select, however now I feel that I have made the right choice. You are absolutely correct, it feels awesome to sit on this giant vehicle.

I had to bargain hard to get the freebies. Initially they said scorpio comes with no freebies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
Congratulations!! Anoop , Good Choice, I feel Scorpio looks best in black and SLE is the best Variant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
I don't see Raj reply in this thread.ANyway congrats on your new BEAST. Treat it well and it will take you to your dreams without any problem
thank you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude View Post
Congratulations. The car looks great. It would be great if you can share the cost of accessories (split across various accessories).

I thought Black Scorp comes only with "allure black" interiors. Didn't realize that Black also comes with Beige interiors. Nice combo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
congratulations.What else then the beast in black shade.Can you post the detailed price info on your accessory list.Keep updating and enjoy your ride.
Thanks. Sure dude, I will share the split up cost for accessories later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
very nice! all the best!
i like that Xtreme Nudge Guard in front!
cheers
Thanks Shankar. I got the same feedback from a lot of people so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
A dream coming true, well mine is still in little far away

Congrats on achieving your dream. Very good buy. color looks good. Very good job with adding the pics in the first post.

I liked the accessories you got fitted, I guess these all are done by dealers themselves.

Was there something about the mirror that I missed ?
Don't worry friend, the time will come for you as well. I had to wait for more than 5 years to fullfil my dream.
The accessories are fiitted by a car accessories shop near my place. The mirror comes with the reverse sensor (Xenos) with display in it. It is fitted over the OEM mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_julian View Post
Congratulations!!! Very nice pics - hope to see more great photos in the Travelogues section now that you have an awesome ride

Regards,
Amit.
thanks, sure I will post more pics as and when I click them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
Congrats on your Scorpio! It looks stunning in black. It's one hell of an upgrade to move from a Zen to a Scorpio.Wishing you many miles of happy driving with the black beauty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaushik View Post
Congratulations for the new beast!! and blue light illumination is looking very cool!!
Thank you friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
Congrats on the truck. Nothing beats a black vehicle and black combined with silver, thats a killing combo.

One question that I had. While fitting the DVD player, do they drill holes in the roof or the lining? Also, this "dashboard light" does it light up all 4 footwells or just the driver side? The cost as well and the make.
Thanks, they had to put around 4 holes in the lining. With that 4 screws it will fit properly without any issues. The dashboard light will come up if you open any of the 4 doors. They are mounted on both left and right side. One is underneath the dashboard on the left side and the other one just below to the steering wheel area. The cost is around 350 bucks, I am not sure of the make though.
Old 5th December 2009, 03:43   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Congrats

Spot on JK sir. You saw my Scorp only. I usually don't get any other slot to park the vehicle when I reach Nila except for Saturdays and holidays. . Yeap, the shop is opposite to the Honda showroom. It is run by a couple of guys who work at Technopark. Their attitude seemed to be pretty good and the quote they gave to me seemed to be low when compared to the other "famous" car accessory shops around here.

Quote:
Seems its the same. You sped away when you saw the Safari
I saw a safari behind me through mirror, but never realized that it was yours, also I was in a hurry last evening. I see your Safari parked on the opposite side of Nila most of the days. So, never thought it would be you.
Old 5th December 2009, 03:46   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvldvr View Post
Congrats on a wise purchase buddy, enjoy driving.
Thanks a lot friend. It feels great when driving the truck, really enjoying it now.
Old 7th December 2009, 22:13   #22
BHPian

The following is the split-up of the accessories put on the beast.

Pioneer DVH 4190 UB DVD player ==> 12400
JBL GTO 947 oval ==> 4300
JBL 5265 ==> 2200
Speaker Box ==> 1800
Hiker Extreme Crash guard ==> 8000
Floor Lamination ==> 1600
Seat Covers ==> 3750
Door visors ==> 1600
Garware sun film ==> 1500
Xenos Reverse Sensor ==> 3400
JVC 10" LCD Screen ==> 7000
Air Horn ==> 575
Dashboard blue lights ==> 350
HSR Number plates ==> 1200
Clamps, relays, etc etc ==> 750
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total ==> 49.5 K (Rounded off with some discounts)

Most Viewed