Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2009, 19:29   #16
BHPian

Advait, nice post and good luck. Both SX4 and Fiesta are great options. Like it has been mentioned here, Manza would definitely add to the confusion. I have a question on the excel sheet. I have seen some parameters where you say lesser the number it is better. This would mean, in order to reflect which is better, it would not be purely calculation of total and multiplication to the weights...

Is my understanding right? or did i miss something?
Old 4th December 2009, 20:41   #17
BHPian

Good Comparison Advait .

IMHO Linea should score few more points in cost of spares, service intervals, back seat 3 passenger comfort, ORVM adjustment, seat options folding since you are comparing E+ Linea.

Good Luck on the car hunt
Old 4th December 2009, 20:46   #18
BHPian

From short listed options I think you can narrow down further and most likely you will close deal with Fiesta

The reason behind is that your heart will push you to go for Josh car but your brain saying think again

Its not because I own Fiesta that's why am saying it but its natural thing so you are not exception to such confusion.

I would recommend you to first shorten your wish list which will make things clear. From your writeup I can make out that last 2 cars which will remain is SX4 & Fiesta.

I have not TD SX4 (AT) but I checked version prior to that, don't know the exact version as I was not much keen about SX4 so didn't paid much attention.

Space wise SX4 wins over Fiesta but how many time your car will be loaded with 5 people at a time and that too in a month?

Not sure if you checked with Planet ford as your excel sheet shows Talera Ford. If you want good TD then Talera is this right contact as he allows you to drive almost till airport so you can enjoy the drive. But if you want to close the deal then Planet Ford is the better option. (Its my personal opinion)

Most Viewed