Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th April 2010, 17:53   #46
BHPian

I had some issues with the front door rubber beadings. The left one was not properly fitted since the day of delivery and the right door beading had a cut. I had brought this into the notice of Service Advisor during the first servicing and he promised me to get it replaced as soon as the items were not in stock. This is sometime in first week of Feb 2010.

I again reminded the SA during the fiat service camp (second week of Feb 2010) and got the same response and also informed the senior Fiat officials about the non availability of spare parts.

I had to visit the service center again (third week of Feb 2010) for some minor issues after the service camp and again the same response from the SA.

It's been almost 2 months since I first brought the issue to their notice and I never got a call from them.

Yesterday, while browsing thru the fiat website I saw Heldesk link and thought let's use this facility. I wrote about the issue and submitted the form, thinking I'll get a call from fiat where they will ask me about the issue and then will inform me that someone from TATA will contact me to resolve the issue etc etc and a few days will pass by.

Surprisingly, I got a call from the service center today asking me to bring the car for fixing the door beading issue. I am quite happy with the way Fiat is taking efforts to keep their customers happy. I believe it's the TASS who is spoiling the brand value and Fiat is trying hard to regain their customers trust and faith.
Old 6th April 2010, 18:28   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredeviljpr View Post
I believe it's the TASS who is spoiling the brand value and Fiat is trying hard to regain their customers trust and faith.
+1 to that and its very unfortunate considering how many of the FIAT owners will be browsing the FIAT India website. TASS is seriously FIAT in India. Another reason to see the sales figures of FIAT not as high as the other new launches.
Old 10th November 2010, 21:04   #48
BHPian

Hey.. congrats for your purchase. I ve booked 1.3 MJD medium grey since i did not want to the car to look too bright and at the same time not to dull either. Medium grey easily fit the bill but provided it has to be clean all the time to appear more than dull.

And regarding the electronically adjustable ORVM i guess emotion and emotion packs come fitted with the same rite?.

And regarding the sun film the dealer has promised me garware. is it fine?

And the gumming windshield with sun film will not hinder driving at night times?
Old 11th November 2010, 09:52   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Please see my replies in bold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbertramps View Post
Hey.. congrats for your purchase. I ve booked 1.3 MJD medium grey since i did not want to the car to look too bright and at the same time not to dull either. Medium grey easily fit the bill but provided it has to be clean all the time to appear more than dull.

Medium Grey will definitely look good.

And regarding the electronically adjustable ORVM i guess emotion and emotion packs come fitted with the same rite?.
Yes emotion and emotion pack does have the electrically adjustable ORVMs

And regarding the sun film the dealer has promised me garware. is it fine?
Push your dealer to give 3M. Prerana motors in Bangalore does give this. My colleague got the sunfilms and the reverse parking sensors as freebies.

And the gumming windshield with sun film will not hinder driving at night times?
The front windshield sunfilm when properly installed should pose no problems. However, installing it correctly is very important.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks