Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2009, 11:46   #16
Senior - BHPian

You just bought a piece of real estate. I bet that kinda legroom puts a smile across your face every single time. Congratulations !!
Old 14th December 2009, 12:22   #17
BHPian

Simply Amazing..!!
I really want to buy the Superb for my dad but the skoda horror stories really turn down my enthusiasm (urge to buy) of booking one. Nevermind.

Congratulations on your beautiful purchase.
CHEERS..!!
Old 14th December 2009, 14:44   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats mate!

The car is excellent with loads of features. This one is a better buy than accord when it comes to just the car.

Enjoy many more scorching miles from this scorcher
Old 14th December 2009, 16:10   #19
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on buying the most luxurious VFM sedan in the country! Take care of her and I just hope you don't become a victim of Skoda's woes.
Old 14th December 2009, 20:15   #20
Senior - BHPian

Congrats! You've bought a car which has no equal on the VFM front. As you said, it could have been priced at 40 lakh and still make sense. Good colour too! Silver looks ordinary on most cars but I've seen silver Superbs and they look incredible. Have fun
Old 14th December 2009, 23:40   #21
BHPian

@holysmoke CONGRATS on your superb she's gorgeous, the 1.8tsi engine is a GEM, you going to love it,
cheers..
Old 14th December 2009, 23:49   #22
BHPian

Great buy hokysmoke ...

A wonderful car. No other car offers stuff that this one offers in any of the price category close to it. This is a direct competition in the S-class category.
Old 15th December 2009, 01:10   #23
BHPian

congratz on the buy, this is my favorite CAR under 35L.
Have you bought this car from andheri w? opposite fame adlabs near lokhandwala?
Old 15th December 2009, 15:56   #24
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Congrats on the luxo-barge! Its amazing how a 22 lakh rupee Superb makes 35 lakh rupee 3 / C / A4 sedans look pointless. And takes the fight right upto the E Class & the 5 series on comfort, build and amenities. Fact is, if it weren't for Skoda's shoddy service, I would have probably bought one by now. Not sure if you can call a 20 lakh car this, but the Superb is surely VFM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holysmoke View Post
The shifts are supersmooth, and since im still running the engine in, the revs are generally between 1-2.5k. Its great to have 7 gears since you are always in the right gear. Its much much smoother than my civic’s 5 speed.
Nothing this side of the S Class can beat the DSG for butter-smooth shifts. I'm a huge fan of the DSGs. Only doubts linger over their reliability.

Quote:
@ Sahil
I bought it from Autobahn in Andheri.
Holy smoke! You didn't search through our forums prior to purchase, did ya? Please use ONLY JMD for your services. Auto Bagh is one of Mumbai's lousiest dealers (across all car brands).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Only gripe I have is the goodyear nct5 ! The suspension could work soo much better with yoko adrives or something of the sort.
What's stopping you?

Congrats again. And do drive safe.
Old 15th December 2009, 16:05   #25
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats on your super superb, it is truly the best value at 21 odd Lacs. and rightly is the largest selling vehicle in it's segment.

The features do beat all cars but the rear leg room and the overall coocooned feeling it gives makes us feel secure.
Old 10th January 2010, 21:19   #26
BHPian

The run-in has been completed, and I tried out the sport mode a few days ago. It was MIND BLOWING! One second its a nice gentle refined car, and the next second it turns into a monster. The world around you just turns into a blur. The engine note is great, it sounds like an angry bull. The car feels like it has unlimited amounts of power left in reserve.
Old 10th January 2010, 23:20   #27
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the update. Glad to know you're enjoying your time with it Hows the car doing on the reliability front?
Old 12th January 2010, 15:46   #28
BHPian

congrats on the buy, holy. as everyone has unanimously agreed, great buy, and nothing else on the market even comes close in terms of value. sat in a 1.8 recently, was impressed with the performance, and simply blown away by the interiors! wow.

how many km's before the first service? am keen to hear your experience with the infamous after-sales network...
Old 23rd April 2010, 15:39   #29
BHPian

First service done. Rs. 5800. No issues.
Old 8th May 2010, 14:03   #30
BHPian

The Skoda Superb is in my driveway. Got it yesterday. 1.8 TSI A/T. Total cost in Chandigarh: Rs. 20,26,600/-, including comprehensive insurance. Thanks everyone foe helping me make a choice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks