Team-BHP - My Manza "The Beast Finally Unleashed"
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My Manza "The Beast Finally Unleashed" (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/71519-my-manza-beast-finally-unleashed.html)

Hi all posting after a long gap, had previously booked Black Petrol ABS on 22nd oct.

After the committed 3-4 weeks of waiting period wherein there wasn't update from dealers side at any given point of time visited showroom twice a week for updated and expected delivery date. Every time i got a lame excuse saying tata motors are not honoring their commitment it wasn't their fault n blah blah, i was even told once that some paint issues were their at production facility hence readily changed my color option to NOIR GREY.

Again a week of constant excuse and drama no updated regarding anything once he offered a minimal grey but my color choices were very clear now either black or noir grey(being my wife's fav 1's).
Yesterday went to the showroom after a gap of 4 days and to my amuse saw a sleek noir grey at showroom display(but diesel). barged in the GM's cabin and inquired about the my car's status.He asked me to politely explain my case(must say the 1st professional guy i met at the showroom) after a while gave me some logical reason for the delays and i was satisfied at least got the real picture and not beating around bushes stuff.I went home and told my dad about the display car(noir grey) so he asked me wats the delay now go and take it(he's those sorts of businessman who barely knows difference between PETROL & DIESEL expect for the per liter cost:))

Asked me what is the difference amount payable and asked me to bring home the car(might be so because he saw me upset for a few week's now) i tried to explain him the operating cost funda and stuff with diesel but of no use.He transferred the balance short(1 Lac) to my salary A/C and asked me to do the needful asap.

So on 11th morning as per PDI sheet scheduled the inspection at 10.30 took a hard copy of the same carried out the detailed check for 30 mins with the help of service staff car looked in immaculate condition and after more 30 mins of negotiations came to a figure of 7,03,000 with freebies including mud flaps,floor mats and body cover also got anti-rust coating for 2600.

Lastly with just couple of days since the delivery very excited and yes wont be in a position to give a detailed driving experience as i'm still in the learning phase this being my 1st personal car have clocked in 150 k/m's already.

Would surely need the support at initial stages of my driving so that i don't mess up with my prized possession

Thanks a toooons team-bhp i really appreciate all the distinguished members for such quality inputs(specially GTO:thumbs up man you rock) looking forward for your constant support and guidance through these initial phase of my journey.

cherzzzz
gagz

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Let me be the first to congratulate youclap:. Post some pics soon or your thread will be flooded with requests. Do keep us updated.

Congrats @gagz. Raining Manzas ? I think so. Post some photos dude.

Hey congrats Bro!! Truly a VFM car :)

congrats comrade.

well for the first time i heard "the beast" for manza. i can only imagine it as a bear :)

Congrates gagz !! It is definitely raining manza. A known is also waiting for the delivery.

congratulation gagz. Enjoy your ride clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pb10gagan (Post 1631744)
congrats comrade.

well for the first time i heard "the beast" for manza. i can only imagine it as a bear :)

lol: even i had same thought when i read the heading

Congrats mate on the Manza. Happy mile munching with the car.

Pics awaited sir!

Congratulations on the Manza, mate. Have loads of fun with her.

Do upload some pics, soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pb10gagan (Post 1631744)
congrats comrade.

He he, yeah beast, normally, is referred to SUVs and more for the Safari.

congratulations on your beast,MANZA.Its a superb product from TATA offered.Pictures and initial impression awaited.Do share.

gagz - Congrats on your new acquisition. First minimal grey on tbhp.

Vijay

Congrats on your Manza. It's a real VFM car. Hope to see some pictures soon!

congrats mate. It's a nice car and performs well! Enjoy your ride!!

Thank you all.
Now just for for the sake of clarity BEAST here (For Manza) stands not for the power,torque or other dimensions of an SUV as rightly mentioned by few members here but rather for the sheer space and room inside the car which is really beast:) in its segment so i hope now the better sense prevails

I have being trying to upload pictures for a few days now but giving error (page cannot be displayed) kindly let me know if there's some other means to upload the photos.

Have been a smooth ride till now expect for a strange crank like noise:Frustrati in the clutch peddle thinking about taking it to the dealership on Monday.Inputs on the initial care and drive part would be welcomed from the fellow members as this being my 1st prized possession

cherzzz

gagz

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.