Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2012, 11:38   #106
BHPian

Re: My Prized Possession - Ritz Vdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by salunkhe.vizz View Post
It indeed has 7 ltrs (after the last bar starts blinking). My car stalled (ran out of fuel) exactly at 98kms after the bar started blinking !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4.Cars View Post
Hi, i've tested this fuel indicator blinker idea more than 3 times, i feel there will be about 5.5 to 6 litres left exactly when the blinker starts blinking.

I found out this fact by doing the below experiment about 5times.

As soon as the blinker comes on i try and head out to the fuel station from where i tank up all the time. The tank capacity is 43 litres, but actually it does take in about 44 litres, so with the difference of fuel i found out the blinker gets activated sometimes at 6litres fuel to go or sometimes at 5.5 litres plus to go.

Cheers
Lots of information.

Now based on what SV and C4C above are saying, should this approach be recommended for FE checks? If it is going to vary from 5.5 to 6 or 7 lts (when the blinker first goes ON), it is hardly going to be accurate and the FE measured would only be as accurate as the accuracy of the reserve fuel reading...

I think we need to crack this down here on Team-BHP.

Thanks,
C_
Old 27th July 2012, 01:26   #107
BHPian

Re: Color difference between body and engine casing

Nothing wrong with the color. Its absolutely normal. I've got a vdi (Firebrick Red), with engine compartment shaded orange. Same with all Ritz FBR

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks