Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2009, 22:18   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Those 2 were the best colors for the SX4 IMHO.
They may have been the best colours, but they weren't the best selling though. The beige was the best selling colour followed by black. However, I feel the French Eclair and the oyster blue are really impressive as well
Old 21st December 2009, 23:10   #32
BHPian

I feel that's a decent colour choice by abhi..

New 10 Spoke Alloys look awesome.SX4's best part is its huge Tyre Size.You go the JK Vectra Tyres or MRF as stocks?

By the way Maruti is promoting the New SX4 by boasting about the Improved Suspension and Mileage. Did you get a chance to check how much mileage you are getting and how is the suspension performance?

Is the new VVT Engine smoother and silent during the drive?
Old 22nd December 2009, 09:45   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi182 View Post
BTW where in Pune do you go for accessories...
delhi has karol bagh, chennai has GP road..any such place in pune too?
Abhi check out this thread, I'm a bit new to Pune car accessory shops as well! Link
Old 22nd December 2009, 23:40   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwalker View Post
Abhi check out this thread, I'm a bit new to Pune car accessory shops as well! Link
abhi you may visit Car Cupid @ Pashan in Pune for whatever Car Accessories you need .This is one shop where you can find a wide variety stuff.The variety is soo huge that to suit customers owning cars from Maruti 800 upto Audis n BMWs.

Two brothers named Sumit and Sunny own that shop and good thing is that they also have a workshop there for all sort of Mods inspired by DC designs.Go n have a look..the shop is just too great.

I remeber the first time I visited that shop and I asked for Sunfilms price range ,The guy Replied " I have Sunfilms from a Range of 700Rs till 24000Rs which you want?"

I used to get all my work done from these guys till the Time I was in Pune. Do visit them and you wont regret

Landmark - Near Reliance Fresh,Pashan
Old 2nd January 2010, 13:01   #35
BHPian

Here is the 2 week update:

- Replaced the stock speakers with JBL 608 comps in front and JVC coaxials in the rear (CarAx - Baner)

- The gears have become considerably smoother

Nags

- The wheels don't seem to be balanced... On hitting 140 (i know i shouldn't be doing that) on the Mumbai expressway, there is a mild but perceptible shake)

- the front door seems to require a fair amount of force to shut

Hopefully, the first service (due now, planning to get it done Monday) should fix these nags
Old 5th January 2010, 20:50   #36
BHPian

Some more updates

- 1st service done - engine oil + oil filter change - total bill 1721/- at My Car (Wakad) service center

- The workshop folks somehow managed to put a big scrape on the rear bumper (the inevitable 1st scratch..sigh!), at first, they refused to acknowledge it was thanks to their callousness, finally they agreed to fix it for free... Anyway, it's a full day job as they say so told em to do it in the second service

- Changed the tyres... was planning to get Michelin Prima LC but it was unavailable so opted for Continental Premium Contact 2... First impressions, remarkable difference in road noise and ride comfort... Yet to take it to the highway post the tyre change though
Old 5th January 2010, 21:00   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi182 View Post
Here is the 2 week update:

- Replaced the stock speakers with JBL 608 comps in front and JVC coaxials in the rear (CarAx - Baner)
How much did you get the speakers for?? any reduction in xchange for the stock ones??
Old 6th January 2010, 01:17   #38
BHPian

The JBL comps were ~5.5K and the JVC coaxs ~3K
No buyback for the stock speakers though!
Old 14th January 2010, 00:40   #39
Senior - BHPian

Congrats mate ...... missed the thread

Most Viewed