Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2010, 01:50   #16
BHPian

I Wonder how come this New color is not updated on the Mitsu Cedia website..These guys are not even updating their website..dont understand how they plan to market and Sell a D-Segment Car like that..Poor Cedia :(
Old 7th January 2010, 02:32   #17
BHPian

Hi genghis
Congrats on your buy. Cedia is surely a driver's car. And the color is beautiful. I didnt knew Cedia has this color. Keep up!
BTW, any info of the Lancer 2010 Model? Mitsubishi didnt participate in Auto Expo 2010.

Keep Revvin' Congrats again. cheers!
Old 7th January 2010, 03:22   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibhanshu View Post
Hi genghis
Congrats on your buy. Cedia is surely a driver's car. And the color is beautiful. I didnt knew Cedia has this color. Keep up!
BTW, any info of the Lancer 2010 Model? Mitsubishi didnt participate in Auto Expo 2010.

Keep Revvin' Congrats again. cheers!
Lance Evo is getting launched by the end of 2010.Approx price would be 30Lakhs.

Original Evo has a 400BHP Engine but in India it would probably be launched with a 250BHp Engine with 2000CC.Its expected to bring an evolution on indian rods like its name
Old 7th January 2010, 03:40   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedizen View Post
Lance Evo is getting launched by the end of 2010.Approx price would be 30Lakhs.

Original Evo has a 400BHP Engine but in India it would probably be launched with a 250BHp Engine with 2000CC.Its expected to bring an evolution on indian rods like its name
I called up the showroom 2 days back. They said EVO is coming in March. No prices yet. My guess 35-40L. And just no info on the Lancer 2010 :(
The 400BHP is the FQ400 model, and as you said India would get the lower one. All we can do is wait
Old 7th January 2010, 05:14   #20
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new car genghis. You've got a great driver's car. How's the first impression? Please post some interior pics.
Old 7th January 2010, 10:25   #21
Senior - BHPian

congratulation genghis. What is the OTR for the new CEDIA? who was the dealer?
Old 7th January 2010, 11:43   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedizen View Post
I Wonder how come this New color is not updated on the Mitsu Cedia website..These guys are not even updating their website..dont understand how they plan to market and Sell a D-Segment Car like that..Poor Cedia :(

Thats one awesome colour for the Cedia and its not updated on the website.
Why cant Mitsubishi branch out on its own in India.
With proper marketing and sales support the Cedia will be a class leader.
Me yet to come across a cedia owner; disappointed with the car or the after sales services from the limited number of showrooms we have.
The driving dynamics; handling and the equipment levels could give the Honda's; Toyota's and the CHevrolet's a serious run for their money.
And i'd drop in the the linea top end too.
But is someone listening at Mitsubishi ???

Last edited by nairanupg : 7th January 2010 at 11:46.
Old 7th January 2010, 11:50   #23
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on an excellent / intelligent buy

Cedia's are fast gaining popularity here on Team BHP.

I never knew we had a Silver Colour. Please post a photo of the interiors.

I notice you have not opted for any sticker set. Smart move. Looks a lot better. Although just one set below the ORVM's are quite nice.

Looking forward to a detailed review on Long Term Ownership and services.

Last edited by vkochar : 7th January 2010 at 11:52.
Old 7th January 2010, 13:21   #24
Senior - BHPian

genghis,
I just noticed that you have managed to remove the small ralliart sticker set that is pasted just below the ORVMs. How did you accomplish that without damaging the paint. I have been advised that a topcoat goes on those stickers and removing them will ruin the finish. But that seems to be incorrect as seen by the finish on your car. Do share the removal procedure.
Old 7th January 2010, 14:18   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
genghis,
I just noticed that you have managed to remove the small ralliart sticker set that is pasted just below the ORVMs. How did you accomplish that without damaging the paint. I have been advised that a topcoat goes on those stickers and removing them will ruin the finish. But that seems to be incorrect as seen by the finish on your car. Do share the removal procedure.
I recall reading in some other thread that the buyer can opt to have it shipped this way ie without the decals.
Old 7th January 2010, 15:35   #26
Senior - BHPian

From what I know the small bit with the ralliart logo gets affixed on the assembly line itself. The remaining patch that goes on the front and rear door is stuck on or left out per the customer's choice.
Old 7th January 2010, 23:48   #27

The new color is not yet updated on the website. Even the dealer did not have the palette for this color. I had to make my decision based on a couple of pics I was shown.
All the stickers are optional if you tell the dealer in advance. My stickers are in the boot, where they belong in my opinion.
The on road price is 11.4 lacs. I got a 26k discount plus accessories worth about 12k. Got it from Southern Motors, St Marks Road.
I must say my experience with the dealer has been fairly positive. He even let me take the car before the delivery order from the bank got to him.
The one issue I have encountered is with the ICE. I am trying to get an amp and sub-woofer installed but apparently the Kenwood ICE has been locked by the manufacturer and the amp and sub will not work till it is unlocked.
Old 8th January 2010, 00:07   #28
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on becoming a proud owner of Cedia.This car wont disappoint you.
Old 8th January 2010, 00:22   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
I recall reading in some other thread that the buyer can opt to have it shipped this way ie without the decals.
That is Correct..Buyer is free to opt out of the Ralliart Stickers.some or all

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghis_on_road View Post
The new color is not yet updated on the website. Even the dealer did not have the palette for this color. I had to make my decision based on a couple of pics I was shown.
All the stickers are optional if you tell the dealer in advance. My stickers are in the boot, where they belong in my opinion.
The on road price is 11.4 lacs. I got a 26k discount plus accessories worth about 12k. Got it from Southern Motors, St Marks Road.
I must say my experience with the dealer has been fairly positive. He even let me take the car before the delivery order from the bank got to him.
The one issue I have encountered is with the ICE. I am trying to get an amp and sub-woofer installed but apparently the Kenwood ICE has been locked by the manufacturer and the amp and sub will not work till it is unlocked.
Nothing like that Any AMP / Woofer should just work fine.Kenwood player you have is a DDX5032 and there is no Lock on it.I have the same in my cedia.and trust me my AmP/Sub-woofer simply Rock

Last edited by cedizen : 8th January 2010 at 00:26. Reason: updating reply
Old 8th January 2010, 00:25   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghis_on_road View Post
Nothing like that Any AMP / Woofer should just work fine.Kenwood player you have is a DDX5032 and there is no Lock on it.I have the same in my cedia.and trust me my AmP/Sub-woofer simply Rock

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks