Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th February 2010, 12:58   #91
BHPian

I was thinking to book linea by early march. But after hearing such issues i think fiat is going to loose a customer.
Old 7th February 2010, 11:30   #92
BHPian

Got the boot replaced.

Hello all, Recieved the car yesterday evening. Im quite happy with the service provided by Concorde cochin, especially Mr. Salil, the works manager. He was assigned to solve the issue on behalf of Fiat.
The rusted boot was replaced and thank God, the paint job just looks great, perfect match I believe. Even the letters, LINEA and EMOTION just looks great than before. First service which was due was also done. The rattling sound is rectified. Il write a more detailed report and experience by evening.
Old 7th February 2010, 12:43   #93
BHPian

Good; you should be a relieved man now.

You had some rutings under bonnet region too, right ? What happened to those areas ?

Please post pictures of the painted boot as well.
Old 8th February 2010, 00:57   #94
BHPian

Good to hear that now you are relieved from the trauma you have been through. I guess you have handled it properly. Deepu, did they changed the boot in front of you ? Just curious. I wish there was people like Ashwin and Bnzjon in Cochin so that we all Linea owners can have peace of mind.
Old 9th February 2010, 15:20   #95
BHPian

Thanks for sharing your experience with us drdeepudev. Nice to hear about the quality of service by Concorde, Cochin. My friend vouched for it after he bought his vista from there!

Enjoy your car and drive safe!
Old 27th February 2010, 22:39   #96
BHPian

So friends, Im back after a very long time. There were some personal issues involved. Il be updating the pics of the changed boot by tomorrow evening.
Old 27th February 2010, 22:58   #97
BHPian

Mileage drop? ?

Friends, I have experienced a small issue regarding the mileage of the car. Once it came back from the service, the average fuel consumption was displayed as 12.7. Now, it has been a month and it is around 15.8km/l. What can be the reason for such a variation? Is it some thing to be worried of?
Old 7th April 2010, 17:26   #98
BHPian

Got sunfilm installed.

Hello all, yesterday I got sunfilms installed in my Linea. After long discussions and thoughts, I went in for Garware classic. I was thinking to install Garware Artic cool from cochin, but these days summer is at its best in Kerala and we were getting cooked up. It was installed from a local workshop in my town named eXtra palace. Thanks to jkdas and trrk in selecting this.We had a quick meet in that shop last saturday. The shade I opted was Natural ash and the price and installation charge came to Rs 1800/-. Quite a good work . Saddest thing is, while the film was getting installed the shop owner told me that Garware artic cool was available with him, but forgot to mention that as it was of no movement. People in our town doesnt care about the brands of sunfilm. They want it cheap.
More over, I purchased a Formula 1 Dash Cleaner spray for Rs 190/-. An American product as per the stickers. Seems quite alright. Anybody has suggestions about that product? Also please let me know any scratch removers which you have found useful?
Old 20th August 2010, 23:13   #99
BHPian

15,000 up.

Hello all , Ive reached the 15,000km mark and got my Linea serviced. Total cost came to Rs 6846. Quite happy with it.
Old 31st August 2010, 03:09   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeepudev View Post
Friends, I have experienced a small issue regarding the mileage of the car. Once it came back from the service, the average fuel consumption was displayed as 12.7. Now, it has been a month and it is around 15.8km/l. What can be the reason for such a variation? Is it some thing to be worried of?
Bingo with us my friend. The FE of our Linea also dropped to 11.5-12.8 Km/l compared to 15.5-17 that we were getting before after the second service (15000 Km). I also feel there is a drop in power. I will be going to our TASS (have already gone once) again to get to the bottom of this.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks