Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th January 2010, 12:29   #16
BHPian

Thanks a lot all of you guys.
@shantyrocks: I will definitely post picture in a day or two.

@studdocs: Hmm, Deja Vu feeling huh. T BHP is helpful in my case also and believe me, i am now addicted to both T BHP and Ritz.

@lsp: Actually the Mileage i have provided here is on highway. But ironically in India, we have very nice highways now a days but very bad city traffic and due to all different factors, i am getting about16-18 km/l inside city. I wonder if i can tell the pain of coming from vasundhara, GZB to Noida for office. It really Sucks.

@drdeepudev. Yeah thats y i said that was my worst and only bad experience till date related to my Car.

@vsarath Thanks buddy for the appreciation.

@Anand123: Thanks anand. My Car is white. In city the mileage is between 16-18 depending the nature of my day (Traffic!). And yes thanks for reminding me, the stock headlamp is on low side and are not adequate especially for highways.

@gemithomas Thanks a lot gemithomas.

@navan49Yes Navan49, Ingress and outgress do remind me of SUV.
Old 18th January 2010, 13:26   #17
BHPian

Very nice review there mate. Enjoy every minute of your driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaudharysaab View Post
Average i got there was 23km/hr and believe me i was really overjoyed.
Quote:
Quite Engine: Try the engine on 5th gear with 80-90 km\l and try to guess whether you are in diesel or in petrol car.
Seems like you mixed up the units there buddy. Should read as 23km/l and 80-90km/hr

Quote:
Fuel Indicator:: Firstly, i dont like digital, second it is so inaccurate that first half is almost equal to 2/3 of the fuel tank.
Yup digitals fuel indicators aren't always accurate. Same goes for my P180. I always have to keep a tab on how much i could have possibly used and how much would have been left.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks