Team-BHP - Chevrolet Cruze LTZ - Ownership Report EDIT: SOLD after 115000 km!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Long-Term Ownership Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/)
-   -   Chevrolet Cruze LTZ - Ownership Report EDIT: SOLD after 115000 km! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/73709-chevrolet-cruze-ltz-ownership-report-edit-sold-after-115000-km-9.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionell (Post 1710398)
Beautiful. The Cruze is looking fantastic in black and with your choice of alloys, its added a touch of class to the overall design.

Congratulations mate.

Thanks a lot lionell.

@nadim thats sad news mate. Just hope for the best.

@ Sameer

Your brother spoke to someone i Halol, If you can pass on that persons name that will be of added help.

Besides that the total cost of your tyre & mags is how much & how much did u sell the orignal mags + tyres?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadim_90210 (Post 1710756)
@ Sameer

Your brother spoke to someone i Halol, If you can pass on that persons name that will be of added help.

Besides that the total cost of your tyre & mags is how much & how much did u sell the orignal mags + tyres?

Bro spoke to the Production Manager. Don't remember the name sorry.

Set of 4 tires and alloys costed 51500/- and the OE was exchanged for 20000/-

You need to be highly lucky to get white Cruze, as after reading what Rosh had written as I find this issue is common to Kerala TN and Mumbai.

When the GM Sales head did a conference call with me him & the person in the plant, the manager checked the line-up & there was no white colour in production for the next 3 days for sure. So I guess GM has goofed up in launching the Cruze. For that matter even Black is out of stock.

Like everyone said, your mags are damn cool, will surely give it a thought, but will change the tyres for sure.

@nadim
Earlier I mentioned that I had seen a white automatic cruze on road. It belongs to Ashtavinayak dealer. Maybe now you have a reason to fight over with GM and ashtavinayak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadim_90210 (Post 1711117)
When the GM Sales head did a conference call with me him & the person in the plant, the manager checked the line-up & there was no white colour in production for the next 3 days for sure. So I guess GM has goofed up in launching the Cruze. For that matter even Black is out of stock.

Like everyone said, your mags are damn cool, will surely give it a thought, but will change the tyres for sure.

nadim, even if a white is produced after 3 days at halol plant, what is the gaurantee that this car will be allotted to Ashtavinayak?? Think about it. Ditto I went thro all this :(

thanks for your comments about the alloys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sameer sultan (Post 1685367)
The surprising fact is the Top speed of Jetta published in the website is 186KMPH whereas I was able to do 199KMPH.

The mags put the Laura 1.9 TDI's top speed at ~190 kmph but i could manage 210 kmph with 4 pax with not a lot of effort. The car could have gone beyond that.

Loved the emergency exit fob in the boot. The Cruze is quite a VFM car and did cross my mind too (to an extent when i was planning to sell my month old Laura and book a Cruze). But i changed my mind when the Cruze came out. The interiors of the Cruze are a BIG let down, more so ever, when you compare it with the new facelift Laura. They seem to be interiors of a vehicle from a much lower segment.
BTW your car's wheels are stunning!

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateekm (Post 1685471)
You shouldn't have done this during the run-in period. I know we can't control it but it's strictly not advised.

Awesome car. One question though. When you praised so many features, did you look at Laura L&K which has more features but is a bit more expensive.

The L&K is about 5 lakhs more than the Cruze.

Hey akki thanks for your comments. Laura is a good car it costs 5L more than the Cruze. What I got for 14 L in the Cruze is VFM. Un comparable to any car in that price range.

Test drove a Cruze Automatic yesterday and I was amazed by that machine. It's quick and handling is great. Engine is lot more quieter than both Laura and Jetta PD . On the downside, AT is not as good as Laura DSG and Interiors are not comparable to Jetta or Laura either but the things you get for 13.75 Lacs are far more than what one could expect. The equipment list and brute of an diesel engine is more than enough.

This is my cruze, I love my car :) YIppIE ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by harpreetkanwar (Post 1714173)
This is my cruze, I love my car :) YIppIE ...

many congrats harpreet for your new red Cruze. Put up larger pics and also write about your initial inpression about the Cruze.

I will be face to face with my new girlfriend for the first time tomorrow. Wish me luck guys!

Hey divesh many congrats and all the best mate. Post the first pics here. I'll be waiting eagerly to have a look. Gonna be a sleepless night for you!!

Hey Sameer,

Booked my Cruze @last. Its a Altantis Blue LTZ model. Will be getting it delivered on 18 or 19th Feb 2010 (10 or 11 days to go).

Thanks for your initial report clap:, it helped me a lot to decide.

@Divesh.

Still waiting for an update from your end. Let us know when are you getting the car.