Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2010, 15:07   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartho View Post
you love your cars dont you..... i dint expect an alto to be loaded so much, it looks really nice in those black tints and the killer alloys and those speakers... wow !!! looks like you have a car in every size and every color in your garage

looking at just two of your beauties i am already sure i can even live in your garage

Nice cars ! enjoy !

@kartho : thanks bro..

Its just that I live by our tag line : Love cars Live cars.. Have this on my Fusion+
Old 20th January 2010, 15:19   #17
Senior - BHPian

Congrats mate. Its a wonderful car. I had the old one and loved it to bits.Enjoy your ride.And as far as the color of the laura goes its a very personal thing but i think nothing beats a white.
Old 20th January 2010, 15:39   #18
BHPian

Brave man to go for 2 skodas in spite of the widespread dissatisfaction with the service- great choice on the superb nevertheless Do keep us informed on the after-sales experience, as im sure a lot of tbhpians are holding back their skoda purchases as a result of the infamous support. enjoy the new ride!
Old 20th January 2010, 15:48   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirav View Post
Brave man to go for 2 skodas in spite of the widespread dissatisfaction with the service- great choice on the superb nevertheless Do keep us informed on the after-sales experience, as im sure a lot of tbhpians are holding back their skoda purchases as a result of the infamous support. enjoy the new ride!
Hi Neerav,

thanks a lot.. The only reason I dared to take this step is because I have my own workshop .
Old 20th January 2010, 15:48   #20
Senior - BHPian

A LAURA and a SUPERB.wonderful dude.

i can see only Alto in your garage. which all cars you own! this is SUPERB upgrade over ALTO May be you can remove that dealer sticker (SARRA motors) from rear!

Please provide more details on SUPERB especially adaptive xenons

Last edited by recshenoy : 20th January 2010 at 15:49.
Old 20th January 2010, 15:53   #21
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations bro on both the beauties! (one in advance)
I got scared by the negative reviews of Skoda and bought a Civic instead. Only should have bought the AT - mistake bought the MT, its a pain in traffic.
Enjoy your beauties one by one
BTW is your workshop name Sarra? Just curious as there are only 2 dealers in Mumbai - Autobahn and JMD.
Cheers!
Old 20th January 2010, 15:56   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
Congratulations bro on both the beauties! (one in advance)
I got scared by the negative reviews of Skoda and bought a Civic instead. Only should have bought the AT - mistake bought the MT, its a pain in traffic.
Enjoy your beauties one by one
BTW is your workshop name Sarra? Just curious as there are only 2 dealers in Mumbai - Autobahn and JMD.
Cheers!
Thanks mate.. No My workshop's name ain't Sarra. It is from Aurangabad from where the vehicle has come. I have an address there too
Old 20th January 2010, 16:03   #23
BHPian

Hey maroon is a lovely color on the Superb and its a really nice car with loads of rear leg room. Congrats! Happy and Safe Driving!.

When you have booked two cars ie the Laura and the Superb at the same time, the dealer should make things happen and deliver your desired color ASAP as you are a premium customer to them. I think very rarely they will get 1 customer taking 2 premium cars at the same time. But these dealers of Skoda especially are so high handed that its disgusting. If I was in your place I would have blasted the top management of the dealership as a you have done a single purchase of 35lacs.
Old 20th January 2010, 16:18   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

I will just echo what others have already said. That maroon is the perfect color for Superb. Infact, i see only maroon and white on these cars on road.

Laura is my favorite car and i personally like it best in white.

Congrats on both of them and look forward to lots of interior and exterior pictures of both.

Drive Safe !
Old 20th January 2010, 16:22   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I will just echo what others have already said. That maroon is the perfect color for Superb. Infact, i see only maroon and white on these cars on road.

Laura is my favorite car and i personally like it best in white.

Congrats on both of them and look forward to lots of interior and exterior pictures of both.

Drive Safe !
White is a color I don't mind going in for but as I said, the custom seats stitched will look funny on the white and I do not want to compromise on this :(
Old 20th January 2010, 16:29   #26
Senior - BHPian

Man you've got real Guts!!! here people are running away from skoda due to stories of their horrible after sales support and you are here getting two of their high end cars together. Now if thats not guts then what is?
Old 20th January 2010, 17:12   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats. It looks Superb in the Maroon Shade. Love the space and equipment.

Wishing you mnay more happy miles in the car.
Old 20th January 2010, 17:27   #28
BHPian

Black laura : 5th Feb date promised by dealer.. So our wait continues
Old 20th January 2010, 20:00   #29
BHPian

Laura looks best in the black color, but it's upon the owner how he maintains it. The only problem is that the AC is weak and since black tends to get heated quickly, you might find some problems. Anyways, I am also forcing dad to take a Laura in black

I am sure you will tend to drive the Superb more than it's sibling because of the amazing DSG

Enjoy your ride!

P.S : Is this Serra motors located in Mumbai itself?
Old 20th January 2010, 21:14   #30
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on buying the most luxurious VFM sedan!! You seem to be a diehard Skoda fan; inspite of the horrifying Skoda servicing issues on TBHP, you have bought not one but two Skodas at the same time! It is so ironic that Skoda makes such brilliant cars and don't provide good service. I hope you don't experience any such issues.
Drive safe! D post some more pictures. We have very few Skoda Superbs on TBHP.

Most Viewed