Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2010, 11:08   #1291
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post

Is there a solution?
Obviously your dealer wont learn to do his paperwork properly, so now what can you do? & ford India wont despatch vehicles until paperwork is perfect.
Answer : Try being a little flexible with color & dash choices & you can get a vehicle earlier, That is why others from your showroom are getting cars before you even though they booked after you.
I don't want to put blame on my dealer. To me i have contacted ford RSM for south and clearly told me they won't allot me car before 3rd week ofapril. They told i am still in waiting list. Since i am in waiting list my dealer has sent my booking to ford.

When ask reason to ford they say "Nov-dec" bookings, no body will believe it.

Mustang thanks for the effort. But paper work at dealer is not the reason. I was the first booking in my dealer and probably in 50 first booking, still ford says i am in waiting list. How can you justify that?

Even after complaining he is not ready to allot me my car before 3rd week of april. He already know i am a first figo booker, but he keep on saying about nov-dec booking.

Why is he not allotting me the figo? Only one answer i could get "No squeeze zxi petrol figo with them." Why ford id like this?

I think its there "Fell the difference".

Now i am searching for zxi squeeze petrol which are delivered in india after 18th feb. So i could fight with them.

I hope you could find the exact reason for my delay.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:08   #1292
Senior - BHPian

Mustang, If there is no demand for Squeeze color why this color is extensively used for marketing.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:08   #1293
BANNED

@raju : Everyone can get a body color & dash color of their choice but then 'waiting' is the name of the game.

@poloman : Even the new fiesta hatch is being marketed in this color in the US. Marketing is based on flashy colors.

@mkerala : I just checked from a friend of mine, According to him No figo ZXI aqueeze petrol has been dispatched from the plant.

Last edited by Mustang.101 : 1st April 2010 at 11:12.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:12   #1294
BANNED

Quote:
@raju : Everyone can get a body color & dash color of their choice but then 'waiting' is the name of the game.

@mkerala : I just checked from a friend of mine, According to him No figo ZXI aqueeze petrol has been dispatched from the plant.
Thats what i want to know and i call that a proper reason. They are not manufacturing zxi squeeze petrol, still they take booking.
Ok finally got the correct reason. Thanks mustang.

There is no use of waiting period(cheating period). If they are not going to deliver cars according to booking whats the point in waiting?

So getting a car for our wish color is like a probability of 1/100.

Last edited by mkerala : 1st April 2010 at 11:15.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:17   #1295
BANNED

What i think mkerala is that people like you who have booked ZXI petrol squeeze will definitely get the car this month as bookings which are so prolonged wont get unnoticed. After April 10, i will go in top gear & see that your figo is produced & dispatched.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:18   #1296
BANNED

Quote:
@poloman : flexibility is the name of the game otherwise patience is needed. Had i been in the market today for a figo say titanium variant petrol so i would give my options as

1)Black car red dash
2)Sea grey car red dash
3)White car red dash
4)Red car black dash

Not in my preference order though

Any one of these which arrives should be mine, This is what most people do & hence end up getting their cars earlier,IMO this solution does not work well for a polo which looks really gorgous in red but for the figo i think one should have atleast 3 options. btw what color polo have you booked?
I can compromise on dash color. But i wish for one color and i made up a picture of that color for my car in mind, so change it will really heart me.

Why is ford still taking booking for non-available colors? In each varient atleast one color is not available. eg: silver in diesel titanium, sea grey.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:21   #1297
BANNED

Quote:
What i think mkerala is that people like you who have booked ZXI petrol squeeze will definitely get the car this month as bookings which are so prolonged wont get unnoticed. After April 10, i will go in top gear & see that your figo is produced & dispatched.
Thank you very much for find me the reason. Now can wait for month without any problem. Thank you very much for your efforts mustang.

But why has ford not producing any even after getting bookings. Exi, titanium are delivering in squeeze, other color zxi are delivering, but why combination of zxi + squeeze on petrol not producing?
Old 1st April 2010, 11:24   #1298
Senior - BHPian

@mkerala : I hope you have actually seen this colour on the Figo and not just the ads. I know that the colour is always a personal preference. I have seen this colour on road and IMO, this is the worst colour on the Figo. No offence meant to you, but i advice you to have a look at the colour in real and make an informed decision.

I believe Kairali Ford, Cochin has got this colour on their TD/plant vehicle. I had seen a couple of them there, both diesel Titanium variants with that yucky coral dash. Looked like someone had spit paan on the dash. It doesn't look that bad on a white Figo, but is absolutely horrid on a green one.

Last edited by longhorn : 1st April 2010 at 11:33.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:25   #1299
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerala View Post
Thank you very much for find me the reason. Now can wait for month without any problem. Thank you very much for your efforts mustang.

But why has ford not producing any even after getting bookings. Exi, titanium are delivering in squeeze, other color zxi are delivering, but why combination of zxi + squeeze on petrol not producing?
What i make of it is that each variant in the figo has a color that has not been manufactured for sale as yet.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:30   #1300
Senior - BHPian

Mustang, do you know if black Zxi diesel with black dash is being produced? How does it look?

I am yet to see a black Figo on the roads at all, when I asked the dealer told me to come the next day to see it as there will be a lot of deliveries on that particular day. I was not able to make it on that day.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:31   #1301
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
mkerala I hope you have actually seen this colour on the Figo and not just the ads. I know that the colour is always a personal preference. I have seen this colour on road and IMO, this is the worst colour on the Figo. No offence meant to you, but i advice you to have a look at the colour in real and make an informed decision. I believe Kairali Ford, Cochin has got this colour on their TD/plant vehicle. I had seen a couple of them there, both diesel Titanium variants with that yucky coral dash. Looked like someone had spit paan on the dash. It doesn't look that bad on a white Figo, but is absolutely horrid on a green one.
Squeeze is the not the best color i like but, best in the lot as for me and my family. I find other colors too common on road. Red is good but too common on swift, silver is too common, chill make no difference from silver, white is also common, and black thats the colour too dull. Seagrey the same.

So choose squeeze, which is not very common, now only used on palio, beat, spark. If there was a blue or maroon(Spark) as option i would go for it.

According to insurance companies in us, yellow is a color that cause less accidents since its noticed more, so i think squeeze also notice more.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:34   #1302
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajushank84 View Post
Mustang, do you know if black Zxi diesel with black dash is being produced? How does it look?

I am yet to see a black Figo on the roads at all, when I asked the dealer told me to come the next day to see it as there will be a lot of deliveries on that particular day. I was not able to make it on that day.

I have seen a black ZXi on road but i guess it was with a red dash. Black dash titanium & ZXIs are being produced in lesser nos.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:35   #1303
BANNED

Quote:

I think captain has got a black figo yesterday, he has also posted a picture of showroom figo few weeks ago. Captain will post his ownership thread soon, so stay tuned for it.
Old 1st April 2010, 11:47   #1304
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerala View Post
Squeeze is the not the best color i like but, best in the lot as for me and my family. I find other colors too common on road. Red is good but too common on swift, silver is too common, chill make no difference from silver, white is also common, and black thats the colour too dull. Seagrey the same.

So choose squeeze, which is not very common, now only used on palio, beat, spark. If there was a blue or maroon(Spark) as option i would go for it.

According to insurance companies in us, yellow is a color that cause less accidents since its noticed more, so i think squeeze also notice more.
Well, to each his own. If I were you, I'd pick the colour I like most even if it were the most common colour on the road. Bye the way, when seen side by side, chill makes a world of difference from silver.

@ Captain Slow : Congrats on your new ride. Plese open a new thread with your iniital ownership review and loads of snaps ! Oh! before I forget, do post that linky here too.
Old 1st April 2010, 12:07   #1305
BHPian

Quote:

I have seen this combination at MPL Ford a couple of weeks ago. It looks stunning. I think the coral dash goes best with a black exterior with no sunfilm. The car looked like ones you see abroad. The black with coral and a little bit of chrome.

I'm not sure of the variant. Mind you, black exterior will be extremely difficult to maintain. These are just my thoughts.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks