Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2010, 15:07   #1096
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan75 View Post
I don't see any alloys??
You are right. This is a factory fresh piece. The first snap is a base Lxi, white the second one is the Zxi. AFAIK, even the Titanium does not come with factory fitted alloys, though you can get genuine Ford alloy wheels from the dealer at extra cost. Heck they even left out the fog lamps on the Titanium. What I admire them for is that unlike Maruti, they offer tachometer, rear parcel tray, music system with FM radio and antenna and front power windows on all versions above the base Lxi.

Edit : Link to Joe Thomas's white Figo on alloy wheels
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...t-dsc_0035.jpg

Last edited by longhorn : 24th March 2010 at 15:23.
Old 24th March 2010, 15:11   #1097
Senior - BHPian

Nilesh, Sea Grey looked good to me. It will look even better with alloys. And it looks like the delivery schedule is vague in all cities, not only Pune. Dealers here are talking about massive deliveries starting this weekend and next week.
Old 24th March 2010, 15:18   #1098
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
@ Ford guys could you please answer these?
I already answered these questions in a huge post a few pages back.
Old 24th March 2010, 15:30   #1099
BHPian

Took another TD of the Figo Diesel today. Oddly it felt sluggish, but the power came when asked for. I switched off the radio and A/C and the engine noise was a low growl which disappears when the A/C is switched back on. Felt at home in it.

I asked the guy why there was a delay in deliveries, he said that Ford had not yet dispatched new cars and there was no problem from the RTO as such.
All cars were distributed equally across the country dealerships.
Each dealership seems to quote an average booking size of 300.

Let watch and wait, I'm in no hurry. Need to bring up the cash to pay for the car.

Although, I've not seen even one registered Ford on the road.
Old 24th March 2010, 15:33   #1100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post
Well i cant give you a reply on whether it will have an effect on FE & acceleration as otherwise i will be kicked out from team-bhp, however you can PM me for that answer.
Hmm, I can see you are dancing on the edge here, good luck!
Why don't you publish your Ford connection in your signature to make it plainly known, that might help. All it takes to come out a possible conflict of interest is full disclosure.

Last edited by Sawyer : 24th March 2010 at 15:34.
Old 24th March 2010, 15:35   #1101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brix View Post
Although, I've not seen even one registered Ford on the road.
I saw a black figo near the taramani junction yesterday and it was registered.

And in MPL Nandanam i keep seeing three figos and i don't think those are their demo cars. Not sure why they are not delivered unless there is a RTO issue.
Old 24th March 2010, 16:19   #1102
BANNED

Hey, ford has now fordfigo.com apart from fordfigo.in (Both are same)

Did anyone noticed the alloy wheel of figo in brochure and figo website? Also it look more bold in that picture. I think it is a good Photoshop work.
Attached Thumbnails
Review: 1st-gen Ford Figo (2010)-untitled.jpg  

Old 24th March 2010, 16:25   #1103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
You are right. This is a factory fresh piece. The first snap is a base Lxi, white the second one is the Zxi. AFAIK, even the Titanium does not come with factory fitted alloys, though you can get genuine Ford alloy wheels from the dealer at extra cost. Heck they even left out the fog lamps on the Titanium. What I admire them for is that unlike Maruti, they offer tachometer, rear parcel tray, music system with FM radio and antenna and front power windows on all versions above the base Lxi.

Edit : Link to Joe Thomas's white Figo on alloy wheels
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...t-dsc_0035.jpg
Talera ford mentioned that there are no accessories what so ever for the figo. No fog lamps and no alloys. I guess one needs to scout for aftermarket fitments.
Old 24th March 2010, 16:28   #1104
BANNED

I am posting this the third time.

Can anyone post details about the price of 4th year warranty (Two year extended warranty)? Also is possible about total maintenance package.
Old 24th March 2010, 16:30   #1105
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
Talera ford mentioned that there are no accessories what so ever for the figo. No fog lamps and no alloys. I guess one needs to scout for aftermarket fitments.

Ofcourse there are, try talking with planet ford. Alloys & fogs both are for sale.
Old 24th March 2010, 17:27   #1106
BHPian

@ mustang-why did not ford have a titanium plus version with alloys,fogs and ACC since most other manufacturers provide them. Also in hindsight ZXI should atleast have had an optional ABS.
Old 24th March 2010, 17:33   #1107
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya116 View Post
@ mustang-why did not ford have a titanium plus version with alloys,fogs and ACC since most other manufacturers provide them. Also in hindsight ZXI should atleast have had an optional ABS.

Must be some company policy to keep prices under check. I hope to see whatever you just quoted in our first facelift due in 15 months time.
Old 24th March 2010, 17:42   #1108
BHPian

One more question,are accessories readily being supplied to dealers as i would like to have them shod at the delivery time itself.(probably in a week).And yes the car delivery even at my dealership is delayed by about 10 days(not that i am in a hurry).
Old 24th March 2010, 18:37   #1109
BHPian

Quote:
Perhaps Ford has another product in the pipeline to slot in the premium hatchback segment?

Quote:
One more question,are accessories readily being supplied to dealers as i would like to have them shod at the delivery time itself.(probably in a week).And yes the car delivery even at my dealership is delayed by about 10 days(not that i am in a hurry).
A salesperson I talked to assured me that the accessories kit (alloys, fogs etc.) would be available on the car at the time of delivery 2 weeks from now if I were to place an order right now.
Old 24th March 2010, 18:39   #1110
BANNED

Quote:

Accessories are available at dealerships provided they have ordered it in advance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks