Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2010, 20:30   #1111
Senior - BHPian

How come I am not seeing any other ownership review other than Joethomasv.
Old 24th March 2010, 20:33   #1112
BHPian

Gemi also opened a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingamazon View Post
Old 24th March 2010, 20:39   #1113
Senior - BHPian

Saw the FIRST Figo in Gurgaon on the road today, looks good. If I were in the market for a hatch with decent space & handling, I'd surely have on in the garage.

Kudos Ford & congrats to all at t-Bhp who bought / booked one.

Cheers
Old 24th March 2010, 20:51   #1114
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingamazon View Post
Here's gemithomas's http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ms-update.html
Old 24th March 2010, 21:35   #1115
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang.101 View Post
Ofcourse there are, try talking with planet ford. Alloys & fogs both are for sale.
Even Planet Ford (Satara Road) does not have an inkling about Figo alloys, that was the status on Monday.
Old 25th March 2010, 10:38   #1116
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I already answered these questions in a huge post a few pages back.
If you don't mind, a link to that post would be highly appreciated espcially on the question about the alternator. One more question. What is the expected FE for the petrol Figo? I know the ARAI figure is 15.6, I would like to know what we can expect in real world conditions. I'm contemplating between the Figo Lxi (P), all new WagonR (to be launched) and a 2nd hand Swift(P) for my parents back home in Kerala. I don't want to jump to a hasty decision the as vehicle will be a long termer.

Last edited by longhorn : 25th March 2010 at 10:44.
Old 25th March 2010, 12:28   #1117
SCH
BHPian

Ford Ikon TDCI has the same Diesel engine has Figo and is more spacious. Just my thought what is so special in Figo or better than Ikon. Gurus kindly comment.
Old 25th March 2010, 13:27   #1118
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCH View Post
Ford Ikon TDCI has the same Diesel engine has Figo and is more spacious. Just my thought what is so special in Figo or better than Ikon. Gurus kindly comment.
go through this thread from the beginning, you will get lots of info
Old 25th March 2010, 13:55   #1119
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
If you don't mind, a link to that post would be highly appreciated espcially on the question about the alternator. One more question. What is the expected FE for the petrol Figo? I know the ARAI figure is 15.6, I would like to know what we can expect in real world conditions. I'm contemplating between the Figo Lxi (P), all new WagonR (to be launched) and a 2nd hand Swift(P) for my parents back home in Kerala. I don't want to jump to a hasty decision the as vehicle will be a long termer.
I can just tell you ARAI figures . btw i dont recommend going for a LXI, go for atleast the EXI. Ooops i did actually read that post & i thought i responded to it, but i guess i have not. Your answers are in this very post, just scroll down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio07 View Post
Spoke to the dealer in MPL ford Nandanam, 20 cars have been sent for Registration.
Weird explanation: Vehicles with coral dash are being delivered, ebony dash are yet to be delivered. Mustang: can you confirm about any preference of Coral over Ebony.
Yes coral is being given preference over the black IP as most of the cars standing here have coral IPs except for the red hot ones. Probably the company wants to promote that red color interior, you will soon come to know what i am talkin about once i upload the new fiesta interior scoop pics by saturday. No questions about it till then please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn View Post
I have two queations for Mustang101/ Brix/ Kuku007.

1. The Sales executive at Kairali Ford, Cochin tells me that the Figo's pricing is introductory and is valid only for the first 1000 cars. Is this true?

2. In the petrol version, under the bonnet, towards the left hand side, I have seen what I believe is a motor, with exposed copper wires. Won't this motor, or whatever it is, conk off if it gets switched on when wet?

Ans 1 : Not true, Pricing will remain same provided all govt. duties are not altered by the government (which does not seem likely in the near future)

Ans 2 : That motor is the alternator motor & yes its the same in all petrol figos & not just in that particular one.

It wont cause a problem for you as the car has been tested thoroughly (even in water) & those fat copper alternator cables wont cause a problem.

Last edited by Mustang.101 : 25th March 2010 at 13:58.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:16   #1120
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes coral is being given preference over the black IP as most of the cars standing here have coral IPs except for the red hot ones. Probably the company wants to promote that red color interior, you will soon come to know what i am talkin about once i upload the new fiesta interior scoop pics by saturday. No questions about it till then please.
WHAT!! Please do not committ blasphemy by giving the 'coral' dash in the Fiesta. PLEASE! And are you talking about a facelift for the current Fiesta or the all new one?
Old 25th March 2010, 14:25   #1121
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
WHAT!! Please do not committ blasphemy by giving the 'coral' dash in the Fiesta. PLEASE! And are you talking about a facelift for the current Fiesta or the all new one?
I am talking about the new fiesta , i said dont ask me any questions on this till saturday please. Its not the coral interior on it but something else. you will know soon.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:27   #1122
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
Hey Gilead, please give a chance at least to show us the color. May be we can even like it.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:35   #1123
BHPian

Hey mustang is the corolado red a metallic shade?Besides the paint on all colors was so-so,nothing when compared to fiestas in showroom.your take?
Old 25th March 2010, 14:37   #1124
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya116 View Post
Hey mustang is the corolado red a metallic shade?Besides the paint on all colors was so-so,nothing when compared to fiestas in showroom.your take?
As per my dealer all colors expect white are metallic shades.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:39   #1125

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerala View Post
As per my dealer all colors expect white are metallic shades.
Colorado red is a solid colour and not a metallic shade.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks