Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2010, 21:57   #1
BHPian

FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6

Hello Everyone,
First of all thanks to Team-BHP members and moderators for making me to decide that what actually I need from a car. I was first more attracted towards TATA Safari and it was almost final, before searching over the internet for FIAT Linea which I thought was a sedan made from Punto by just extending it a Bit.
I started searching this forum and there were some exciting comments from various member.
Some were criticizing it for being underpowered and some were saying all good about the car. So I decided to visit TATA/FIAT showroom at Pune.(I was posted at Pune at that time.) I went to BU Bhandari and took the TD of Diesel variant. My friend was sitting with me on co driver seat and the Sales guy was on rear.
Car felt smooth and Turbo coming in picture was really fun when crossing 2000 RPM. When I halted back at showroom, my friend said “Arsh why don’t you go for a diesel one?”
Now this makes you more satisfied as the person sitting on front seat didn’t noticed the engine sound.
Here I decided to go for the car instead of a SUV (Safari) as I wanted comfort and a head turner, which Linea off course is!!

Next day I got a call from the dealer about the booking, that when am I coming to book the car. But my transfer process for Noida was going on, and it was like only if I get transfer to Noida, I would buy a car. Otherwise I had a RE Std 350 (2008) over there at Pune.

So transfer process completed and I asked my friend to book the car from Joshi Auto Zone Chandigarh. Booking was done on 6th January 27, 2010 and promised date of delivery was 25th January 27, 2010. I went to Noida after selling my bike at pune on 8th January and after working for a week I went to Chandigarh and had a hunt for alloys and music system. I also visited the dealer once and one thing he was dealing me as friend of the one who is actually buying the car. Hehe
I told him that am gonna buy the car and please tell me the details of cash that has to be paid on time of delivery. He was a very nice guy and explained each and everything in detail.

Now, 20th January 27, 2010, he called me up and told me that “Sir ji tuhaadi Gaddi aa gayi!!”(Your car has arrived). I was so happy to hear this and went to my home at Patiala on 21st night after the office.

Friday, 22nd January 27, 2010, everything ready, 8 Lakh in Bag, Pistol in pocket and Matiz the car!! Haha Me, Dad, Mom and my cousin reached the showroom at 12:30pm.
Car was parked outside the showroom, was ready to get washed. They treated us as we their daughter was getting married to me.
Finished all the paper work and did a formal inspection of the car and understood the features.
They delivered the car at 4:30pm.

I gave the key to my dad, he drove it to Gurdwara nearby with my mom sitting alongside. Me and my cousin were following them in Matiz.
Prayed to God for keeping everything fine, and here I was with my car and to modify it a bit to look sexy.

Till here I think I have written a lot, and actually I am a man of few words so summarizing the trip ahead in few lines, followed by pictures.

Aftermarket things:
Alloys: 17”
Tyres: 215/45
System: Pioneer 2250
Amplifier: Alpine 4 channel
Woofer: Pioneer
Speakers: All 6” JBL fitted in doors.

Till now done around 900 km, FE is around 17 on average for this.
Long trip: Patiala-Noida (280 kms) Today morning 6am-10.30am, FE 21.5.

At the Time of Delivery
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-22012010606.jpg
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-22012010607.jpg

After Alloys
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-22012010608.jpg
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-22012010612.jpg
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-24012010634.jpg
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-24012010638.jpg

Interiors
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-26012010657.jpg

FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-26012010659.jpg

Again Exteriors
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-26012010661.jpg
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-26012010663.jpg

Todays trip
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-27012010664.jpg
FIAT Linea Dynamic MJD 2010 Bossa Nova White Modified Alloys +45K report and HID pg.6-27012010666.jpg
You can see the fog and temp outside.

AND THIS ONE IS SPECIAL
""YEH MERA INDIA"" (YMI)
Name:  27012010668.jpg
Views: 16166
Size:  85.3 KB

They can spit anywhere, no matter even its the alloy wheel of your brand new car!!
Old 27th January 2010, 22:21   #2
Senior - BHPian

congrats brar.arsh. Dude what a car
Great colour you have chosen and also the rims are suiting your car. I never liked the stock plastic wheel covers. It understated the looks of the car.
Can you tell the on road price of the car? And why did not you go for the Emotion model?

Last edited by Pancham : 27th January 2010 at 22:32.
Old 27th January 2010, 22:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

congrats brar.arsh. welcome to team-bhp linea club!!
Old 27th January 2010, 22:38   #4
BHPian

Congratulations Brar Arsh.

Nice alloys and the car looks excellent.
Drive safe and enjoy her.
Old 27th January 2010, 22:47   #5
BHPian

Congratulations brar.arsh. This is definitely a head turner and your car looks awesome in Bossanova white and alloys. I guess this is largest tyre spec for Linea in this forum so far. Wish you all the best.
Old 27th January 2010, 22:56   #6
BHPian

congratulations bro....
great car and an awesome colour. The Linea looks stunning in white...
Drive safe...
Old 28th January 2010, 01:48   #7
BHPian

arsh bhaji congrats.i also visited joshi auto zone they have a small showroom.but the sales rep are very patient
Old 28th January 2010, 05:16   #8
BHPian

Congratulations, drive carefully and njoy your new ride
Old 28th January 2010, 08:10   #9
BHPian

Lakh wadhaiyaan paaji. Bossa Nova looks smashing with those great alloys. Lucky that it was only pan parag on your alloys. We Indians are much more notorious. Can you post some more pics? I want to see how Bossa Nova looks different from Vocal White. Drive her safe.
Old 28th January 2010, 09:35   #10
Senior - BHPian

congratulations arsh. smashing HOT alloys! Do tell us more about head turns you are gettings.

Enjoy your beauty!
Old 28th January 2010, 09:36   #11
BHPian

@brar.ash., car looks amazing. my personal opinion, the bling in alloys doesnt suit the white colour of the car but the alloys as such look good. How much did you pay for those alloys ? Nevertheless the car is a head turner.
Old 28th January 2010, 09:47   #12
J.Ravi

Congratulations and best wishes, brar.arsh, on becoming a proud owner of Fiat Linea.

Old 28th January 2010, 09:59   #13
Senior - BHPian

Congrats bro !! The car is looking great with the set of new alloys
Old 28th January 2010, 10:07   #14
BHPian

Thanks to everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
congrats brar.arsh. Dude what a car
Great colour you have chosen and also the rims are suiting your car. I never liked the stock plastic wheel covers. It understated the looks of the car.
Can you tell the on road price of the car? And why did not you go for the Emotion model?
Ya same here bro.. I never like those stock tyres and the rims. So I changed ,ine right after the delivery.
Total on road price is about 9 Lakh. This is because I am going for number like PB 11 XX 000X.
And about the emotion model, see I am a JATT, and here in Punjab if you will see all of us use either Safari or Endeavour, and handle it like we are using a second hand Mahindra Jeep.
So we don’t use automatic climate control, those gloves and all much.
Only one thing I would miss from emotion is the ABS.
I hope you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
congrats brar.arsh. welcome to team-bhp linea club!!
Thanks sir ji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Congratulations Brar Arsh.
Nice alloys and the car looks excellent.
Drive safe and enjoy her.
Ya bro, I went for white colour after looking at your car only!! So thanks a lot mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant_242 View Post
congratulations bro....
great car and an awesome colour. The Linea looks stunning in white...
Drive safe...
Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupinder View Post
arsh bhaji congrats.i also visited joshi auto zone they have a small showroom.but the sales rep are very patient
Hanji 22 ji oh kaim aa dealer, meet Rohit over there, he is a nice guy. If you want me to call him for any booking related query, I will do it for you. No problem what so ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajtheindian View Post
Congratulations, drive carefully and njoy your new ride
Ya Thanks sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
congratulations arsh. smashing HOT alloys! Do tell us more about head turns you are gettings.
Enjoy your beauty!
Ya I enjoyed at Geri Route Sector 10-11 Chandigarh, where people from Laura, Endeavour and even cruze were looking at my car. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by donarun View Post
@brar.ash., car looks amazing. my personal opinion, the bling in alloys doesnt suit the white colour of the car but the alloys as such look good. How much did you pay for those alloys ? Nevertheless the car is a head turner.
Which bling are you talking about?? Hmm I paid 30k for the alloys and tyres which includes the replacement discount of 12000.

Last edited by brar.arsh : 28th January 2010 at 10:11.
Old 28th January 2010, 11:17   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks sir ji.
do you work with idea cellular
the phrase looks like " what an idea sir ji"

just kidding. no offense

enjoy the ride!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks