Team-BHP - Tata Safari VX 4X4 - 2010 variant
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Tata Safari VX 4X4 - 2010 variant (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/75748-tata-safari-vx-4x4-2010-variant.html)

Wow !!! It feels really good to write this thread :)
I am here in Concorde Motors (Bangalore) about to take my BULL/BEAST delivery.

Dealer experience - Just one statement - I am now writing this sitting in Sales Manager's office room (my laptop though).
Had some initial delays as I was supposed to get this 10 days back. But, it was clearly a mess done at Plant by some wrong billing !
Then, I was asked to speak to UV segment Product Manager of Tata Motors since then, all started rolling smooth. I got almost daily updates on my vehicle, its transit and the phase that I liked really the most was, getting a call from the sales coordinator (Shrinivas Gowda) with whom I started this transaction.
The Product Manager of Tata Motors showed extreme professionalism while handling my case that was shown the best when he made Shrinivas call me on the vehicle readiness/delivery instead of he talking to me on the final success.
Of course, I did call him to "Thank".

Finally, all came good and I only glanced the vehicle so far and currently its undergoing "Sun film" process. Will upload photos as soon as I get a chance.

By the way, I have this checklist from "On buying the car" section and going to take my sweet time to go through them !

Prem.

Congrats Kaviprem, make sure you go through the Team-BHP checklist and thoroughly inspect the vehicle.

Kaviprem Congrats.yours is probably the 1st 2010 variant of Safari in TBHP.Waiting for the photos.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbhaduri (Post 1739449)
Kaviprem Congrats.yours is probably the 1st 2010 variant of Safari in TBHP.Waiting for the photos.

Thats exactly I am hoping too :)

Prem.

congratulations on your new 2010 safari 4x4.Pictures and initial upgrades,difference to previous models awaited from your side.Do share if you found any.

VX, 4wd and 2010 Safari - thats a max buy!clap:

Will be awaiting the pics. Congrats Kaviprem.

Congrats prem, can you confirm its a EuroIV vehicle, waiting for your pictures.

Dude, Congrats on getting the Bull with 4 wheel drive.

Pls elaborate the purchase. What Color,Discounts,On road price,accessories? etc.
Not to forget snaps.

Congrats, bro! I envy U. Give us lots of pics...

Congrats, Kaviprem! Looking forward to an extensive report of the new 2010 Safari from you. Let the mile-munching begin! :)

congrats bro. is this the first 2010 safari in t-bhp??

Kavi,

Congratulations!! Hope you have a good purchase experience and wishing the same further in maintenance of the lovely beast.
Post some pics.

Congrats Kavi. Welcome to the safari club. Where is your first trip ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaviprem (Post 1739455)
Thats exactly I am hoping too :)

Prem.

Welcome to the biggest car group on T-BHPclap:

Congrats on your Beast.

Pics would do more justice sir, Awaiting.................!

My first post on team BHP.

I am a Honda City user graduating to a TATA Safari within the next 10 days. 2010 GX 4X4.
This site has been a tremendous source of information and confidence towards the TATA SAFARI decision.
Went through the usual debate of scorpio vs safari. Decided to follow my heart and home minister’s choice.

Need a few tips from recent owners <I am based in Bangalore>
- Link for the PDI
- Good place to exchange tires <where they will give some money back for the stock>