Team-BHP - My New Toy - Mercedes E 250 (W212) in Cuprit Brown
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   My New Toy - Mercedes E 250 (W212) in Cuprit Brown (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/76941-my-new-toy-mercedes-e-250-w212-cuprit-brown.html)

What can I say. This car is a complete looker. I know that some people didn't like the shape a lot but for me it just did it.

Initially I was considering the outgoing E 280 and had it for a TD as well. But then once I saw the pictures of this beast, I put my plans on hold.

Once the new E class was launched, I test drove the E 350 Avantgarde and it is breathtaking. However the pricing was not to my liking and I think the waiting paid off.

Interior wise it is pretty similar to the E 350/ E 350 CDI. Paddle shifts, gear lever on the steering column and the works.

However it is different from the E 250 Blue Efficiency from the inside.

Will write more soon.

The engine as with all Mercs is pretty good and the ride is top notch.

Will post more information with pictures soon.

Congrats Sparkiplug,
Definitely a Eye catching car.
Love to see interior pictures.
Enjoy and ride safe :)

Here are a few pictures. Sorry for the bad quality (mobile camera).

Will upload more pictures soon.

Oh wow. Hello gorgeous.

Congrats on the buy and we at team-bhp expect no less than a full blown report with pictures.

Happy motoring and here's to mad speeds and mad fun

wow, looks gorgeous. especially in that color. congratulations.

let me get this straight. have you bought the petrol E250?

if possible do write a detailed review. waiting for more pics.

congratulations again.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caramelo (Post 1770651)
wow, looks gorgeous. especially in that color. congratulations.

let me get this straight. have you bought the petrol E250?

if possible do write a detailed review. waiting for more pics.

congratulations again.:D

Yes this the petrol version with the V6. And thanks guys for the wishes.

Congratulations for your new Merc Sparkiplug. The car is looking neat and very neatly parked (parking guidance system doing full duty i guess...):)

wow. Looks damn cool dude. Yesterday evening one of my friends advised, if you want to choose between C class,3 series and A4 which one you choose. I told, none of these but new E class. It's my current favorite luxury car in India.

What color is this? is it Black. Please post better quality photo of gorgeous Merc :)
Which other car you own along with MERC. A small comparison to existing ride also please

Quote:

Originally Posted by recshenoy (Post 1772387)
wow. Looks damn cool dude. Yesterday evening one of my friends advised, if you want to choose between C class,3 series and A4 which one you choose. I told, none of these but new E class. It's my current favorite luxury car in India.

What color is this? is it Black. Please post better quality photo of gorgeous Merc :)
Which other car you own along with MERC. A small comparison to existing ride also please

The color is actually Cuprit Brown. Its a gorgeous color. In the Sunlight its looks like maroon and brown mixed together and when the moon comes out its a totally different shade.

Will post some better pictures soon. I am currently away for work purposes so haven't really had time to click pictures or drive the car properly to write a proper report.

Although I have a lot of cars in the family, my other car is the Accord 2.4 (2006). A work horse which i'm still in awe of. An amazing engine with very comfortable interiors (considering I usually drive) with a great ride overall. The only flaw with the accord was the ride was a bit hard over bumps and speed breakers over a slow speed. Stiff if I may so. But overall a good investment for the money.

The merc was an upgrade for myself. And i have loved every second I have spent in it.