Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2010, 17:02   #1
BANNED

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion

This has been one of my favourite cars since launch. wanted one of these since its launch in 06. as soon as the new civic facelift was out i did go to book a purple one only to find out they stopped the color. knowing honda and how stingy they were with the color i decided to get the city in sapphire blue. had it all going, last minute in december 09, i happen to find this one in the papers. i went and saw it, loved it and bought it out the next day itself. cancelled the city and paid up in full for this. no dealer nonsense. the ad was from the seller itself. he for some reason refused to sell it to a dealer and i ended up having a 08 Honda Civic V AT have planned out the mods and ordered rims. till then these pictures should do it.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-img_0746.jpg  

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-img_0749.jpg  

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-img_0743.jpg  

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-img_0758.jpg  

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-image0066.jpg  

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-img_0427.jpg  

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-img_0724.jpg  

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-img_0730.jpg  

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-img_0736.jpg  

Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion-img_0735.jpg  

jesal is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2010, 17:05   #2
Senior - BHPian

Congrats!

I have seen purple on Civic, and I agree that it looks good. I have been owning a purple Palio since 6+ years, and even today, it attracts glances from people around. It looks like this colour suits some cars pretty well.
Old 10th March 2010, 17:06   #3
bhp
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 11th March 2010 at 19:53.
bhp is offline   Received Infraction
Old 10th March 2010, 17:09   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakhon View Post
Congrats!

I have seen purple on Civic, and I agree that it looks good. I have been owning a purple Palio since 6+ years, and even today, it attracts glances from people around. It looks like this colour suits some cars pretty well.
i only wanted this color and it was a hard find. i did see 2 purple cars before this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhp View Post
nice buy...so wat rims are u going for ??? 17"
sunroof ??
i think 17 or 18 kill everything in the world for a civic. i personally love it but sad to say india is quite not ready for BIG rims so i have settled for 16's since i love myself more and my back as well. this is going to be a daily ride with lots of potholes and mismatched roads and sometimes even road just simply dissappearing which is common in bombay as all might know.
Old 10th March 2010, 17:39   #5
Senior - BHPian

waw. one more pre-worshipped civic here interior look as good as new one. congratulations dude. how much the car has run?

looks very nice in the pic in which car is standing next to a kinetic. None of others photos are depicting the actual color of car!

But in Bangalore used Civic seems to be quite expesive. One of my managers got 2006 model for 7.6! how much you paid fro the car?

What are the mods planned!
Old 10th March 2010, 17:49   #6
Senior - BHPian

Congrats, interior looks neat and clean. What's the deal?
Old 10th March 2010, 18:14   #7
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Jesal !!

Second Civic Pre Owned I am seeing here on the forum, First GTO's and now yours. I am sure very shortly you will see many more headed towards the Civic. I am already thinking about the Accent replacement now

I noticed your civic seems to be the victim of the Infamous Badge Stealing in Mumbai ! Happened before you bought it or after ?

Get a new one - it looks bad without it.

So what Rims - Lenso's ?

Very neat car - share the price !
Old 10th March 2010, 18:22   #8
lsp
BHPian

wow.. its raining pre owned/worshipped Civics in T-BHP. Congrats on your buy Jesal.
Could you please share more details about the car? Like how much was the asking price, bargaining, how much it finally cost you, what all checks you did before buying et al.
Old 10th March 2010, 19:12   #9
Senior - BHPian

Dazzling color for a splendid car. Way to go Jesal!
Expecting a full fledged drivers experience report on this machine from you.
Old 10th March 2010, 19:33   #10
Senior - BHPian

Congrats to you Jesal for your purple passion, would love to see how this shape up after your customization.
Old 10th March 2010, 19:44   #11
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the new car, Jesal. That Misty Violet colour does look very nice on the Civic.
Old 10th March 2010, 19:49   #12
Senior - BHPian

Oho so this is what the Honda Badge was for (Remember the BB conversation?)Congrats dude, you got urself a pristine piece.
Old 10th March 2010, 19:50   #13
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the purchase Jesal. Looks unique in this color. BTW the car's front grill doesn't have the H badge/monogram. Are you a victim of badge theft or was it like that when you bought the car.
Old 10th March 2010, 20:10   #14
BANNED

thank u all for the nice comments. well i got my car on christmas day. 25.12.09. i was just lazy and tied up with other stuff. will kick in all details laters, if any more questions let me know shall put up everything later. this was my best christmas gift ever. earlier in 08 as well on same day we got the i10 as well. this is my 3rd autobox at home now. all cars auto since if one lives in bombay they know the traffic im talking about. the honda badge was gone long before i got the car. the front grill is going so no point with the logo. although i am finding red JDM honda logos for the same. if anyone can point out the same with prices it would be nice. cheers
Old 10th March 2010, 20:12   #15
BHPian

Hey nice car. More than that, lovely color! That is one car I love as well, but they are too darn expensive in Bangalore. Moreover not easily available.

Most Viewed