Team-BHP - Fiat-Linea Flemenco Red MJT
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Fiat-Linea Flemenco Red MJT (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/77269-fiat-linea-flemenco-red-mjt.html)

Hi, Fisrtly I should thank all my fellow Team-BHPians for sharing all thier thoughts and views and giving honest feedback about this wonderful car.I finally bought my lovely Flemenco Red Linea Emotion Pack Diesel last week from Concorde Motors Bangalore.clap:. The car is awesome and the ride quality is simply suberb.I took the car to my home town Coimbatore and on highways (bangalore to coimbatore) the drive was awesome and I should have a special mention to the suspension.It's the best in its class.On bad road I didn't need to reduce speed and the car took all the shocks and it was a pleasure for people inside.With complete AC on, I got a mileage of 25.6 for 350 kms highway .Brilliant mileage isn't it??.The performance of the car is good.Pick-up is realy good for this smaller engine for this big car.Turbo lag is not that noticable and once the car reaches 2000 rpm it takes off and totally a new car.Variable Geometry Turbo is really appreciatable.

I must confess Team-BHP helped me a lot to choose this brilliant car.I myself did all research for buying Linea but after reading all good comments from Team-BHP I concluded :). Thanks to all again! Will share the pictures soon ..

To Summarize :
One classy,beautiful and a good performance car.I would put all my money for Liena and the other players like city,SX4,Fiesta are going to run for thier money because Linea is going to rule.

Heartiest Congratulation Fiatman!!

Welcome to the club!! Linea is indeed a great car to own!!

Have you noticed any differences in the 2010 version as against the TD cars (2009 version). Please post some photographs!!

Congratulations Fiatman!

Pictures please mate :)

Congratulations and best wishes, Fiatman, on becoming a proud owner of Fiat Linea.
Correction needed: the title of the thread ends with MJT instead of MJD.

Congrats!
/who misses the This Thread is Worthless without pics smiley :p

congratulations FIATMAN. Awesome FE you have got! how was buying experience at Concord?

Please post the mandatory pics :)

PS: First i thought, you got a MJT, a MJD with T jet :D. Please request mods to chane the thread name!

Congrats for choosing the beauty and welcome to the Linea Club! :D

You need to take care of her and she will serve you well. Be careful and slowdown while going over big humps or potholes.

Pics are manadatory man.

Any plans for accesories or mods?

Congrats mate!. Please do post the pictures of the car.

Especially the improvement areas. That will greatly help the prospective buyers

Congrats Fiatman. Welcome to the Fiat club.
You are now the proud owner of one of the beautiful cars. Please take care of her well.

Pictures pleaseee.

Congrats Fiatman. You got yourself a beauty. Do post pics. Drive safe.

Yet another Linea! You are guaranteed to have a Fiatful life with The Linea.

I am waiting to join the tribe.:)

Congrats FiatMan,

Welcome to Fiat Linea Club.
Fiat Linea numbers are increasing day by day in T-Bhp.
Enjoy and Drive Safe :)

Congratulations Fiatman,

This was the car which edged me to look for a Sedan from my Hatch, but for some reasons I didn't get it.

FE seems to be incredible, Keep rolling and update with dealer experience and few snaps to spice it up.

Drive safe and have fun.

Welcome to the linea club. photos please . also please do post about the fit and finish of plastics.

Congrats pal, Enjoy the Italian beauty & Admiration!