Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2010, 12:11   #226
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Hi Vivek,

Welcome to tbhp and the Beat club, congrats on your baby. Looking forward to your review.

Regarding the price difference, is it higher than that of what I spent or the other way round? Just to give you a heads up, I booked my car in January itself and the price I paid was the introductory price.

Happy motoring,
Cheers,
Alston
@ alstonlobo

Yes you are right, i got mine in mid of july and it was 5000 costlier than when you got and in august the prices increased again by 7000-8000 (Price increased across all manufacturers during August). So this will definitely make the difference in the prices before and now.

@vivek

also depends on the road tax. There was a revision in road tax by the government in April (not exactly sure about the month, but as of now will consider as apr) by about 14% i believe.

If someone could post the road tax of there vehicle till march, it would be better to compare.

For my Beat LS, the road tax was 35000 in chennai and the same in bangalore is 52000 so would be definitely lesser in your place than compared to chennai or b'lore.

Last edited by informmaha : 24th September 2010 at 12:20.
Old 24th September 2010, 13:24   #227
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by informmaha View Post
@ alstonlobo

Yes you are right, i got mine in mid of july and it was 5000 costlier than when you got and in august the prices increased again by 7000-8000 (Price increased across all manufacturers during August). So this will definitely make the difference in the prices before and now.
Not to forget, the hike in excise duty to 4% also added up to the price of all Beats
Old 24th September 2010, 13:28   #228

well ... i am waiting for the day when Beat will go LPG ... and i really hope that we will have an upgrade option ...
Old 24th September 2010, 14:46   #229
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1kra9 View Post
well ... i am waiting for the day when Beat will go LPG ... and i really hope that we will have an upgrade option ...
@vikra,

i suppose you need not wait for much long time, since you can find the launch of LPG version in this yr and diesel just right after that.
Old 26th September 2010, 21:46   #230
BHPian

Beat brothers, just done with ordering this from Korea. Thought I would let you guys know. Hope you know where this fits into
Attached Thumbnails
Review:  My new Chevrolet Beat-leds.jpg  

Old 26th September 2010, 22:36   #231
BHPian

Quote:
Beat brothers, just done with ordering this from Korea. Thought I would let you guys know. Hope you know where this fits into
Great..
From where did you manage to get it from?
Is it from Super Rich Motors site?
Old 26th September 2010, 23:02   #232
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbin View Post
Great..
From where did you manage to get it from?
Is it from Super Rich Motors site?
No Salbin, its from ebay. The super rich motors dont seem genuine to me cos I sent them a query email and it bounced back.

I will see how this product is shipped and if I'm happy, will order more stuff from Korea.
Old 26th September 2010, 23:12   #233
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
No Salbin, its from ebay. The super rich motors dont seem genuine to me cos I sent them a query email and it bounced back.

I will see how this product is shipped and if I'm happy, will order more stuff from Korea.
Please give the link.
Old 27th September 2010, 07:53   #234
BHPian

Quote:
Please give the link.

Here Salbin

Chevrolet Holden Matiz Spark Rear LED reflector Kits: eBay Motors (item 190449318680 end time Oct-26-10 08:57:27 PDT)
Old 27th September 2010, 11:27   #235
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by informmaha View Post
@ alstonlobo

@vivek

also depends on the road tax. There was a revision in road tax by the government in April (not exactly sure about the month, but as of now will consider as apr) by about 14% i believe.

If someone could post the road tax of there vehicle till march, it would be better to compare.

For my Beat LS, the road tax was 35000 in chennai and the same in bangalore is 52000 so would be definitely lesser in your place than compared to chennai or b'lore.
Yes, Road Tax in Kerala is cheaper than other states its only 6% of the Ex Showroom price AFAIK. I paid around 21K against an Ex Shw Price of 353K as life tax ie; 15 years.
Old 27th September 2010, 17:02   #236
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjt View Post
Yes, Road Tax in Kerala is cheaper than other states its only 6% of the Ex Showroom price AFAIK. I paid around 21K against an Ex Shw Price of 353K as life tax ie; 15 years.
You are right Sajjt, I had to Pay around 4.45 Lacs for the Beat LT model. Actually i had booked this by March but due to some reasons i extended the date of delivery and took my black beauty by August Only. The Split up will be like this approximately.
Factory Price - 4.10 L
RTO + Registration Charges - 24 K
Insurance - 11K

So in total it will come around a total cost of 4.45 Lacs. Is it necessary to start a new thread for my blacky's's review or can i continue it here. Please advise friends.
Old 27th September 2010, 18:17   #237
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekm85 View Post
You are right Sajjt, I had to Pay around 4.45 Lacs for the Beat LT model. Actually i had booked this by March but due to some reasons i extended the date of delivery and took my black beauty by August Only. The Split up will be like this approximately.
Factory Price - 4.10 L
RTO + Registration Charges - 24 K
Insurance - 11K

So in total it will come around a total cost of 4.45 Lacs. Is it necessary to start a new thread for my blacky's's review or can i continue it here. Please advise friends.
@VIVEK,

May be you can write up a review of your vehicle in initial ownership review thread, in that you can also mention about your buying experience, along with some pics of the car. This is according to me, i think others will be showering their ideas on how to since i am not so experienced in write ups
Old 30th September 2010, 11:28   #238
BHPian

Its been exactly a month I ordered the tbhp stickers and today I get a call from my mum that its arrived in our postbox.
Old 1st October 2010, 15:27   #239
BHPian

Quote:
Its been exactly a month I ordered the tbhp stickers and today I get a call from my mum that its arrived in our postbox.
Post pics after fixing TeamBHP stickers.
BTW did you get the LEDs from Korea?
Old 1st October 2010, 15:58   #240
BHPian

Quote:
Post pics after fixing TeamBHP stickers.
BTW did you get the LEDs from Korea?
Sure Salbin will do buddy.

The leds have been shipped two days back as per the notification email. Will keep you guys posted.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks