Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2010, 07:00   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmonkey View Post
I used to travel from Noida (home) to Gurgaon (Office)
Hum..., Thats some hard traveling daily , But I guess cars like ANHC AT makes it perfect and enjoyable.

I knew 'S' Mode with 'Paddle Shift' will give best FE, but you are getting excellent and your route while giving you many traffic jams would also be providing some long stretch and free roads to enjoy the 'S' mode at 2800 (100+ KM/H).

PS.: its 6:30 AM in the morning and I am already dying to drive my baby
Old 27th March 2010, 12:33   #17
BHPian

@B103 - Laziness I say and the fact that I became a member only recently.
@BeastFiest - The AT is sheer joy. Once I abandoned the diesel options (had only considered the Optra), I decided that AT is the way to go. Even apart from open roads, I have realized that driving on the S-Mode allows for better mileage.
Old 14th February 2011, 11:35   #18
BHPian

Re: ANHC S/AT Ownership Review - A little late in the day

My ownership review has hit a bump and its been a while since I have updated the thread. I am jumping a few service intervals straight to the 40,000 km service and certain issues which need to be kept in mind.

1. The transmission was feeling a little sluggish so I had the main mechanic check the ATF. There was a fair amout of sedimentation. Though Honda recommends an oil change at 60,000 and every 40,000 thereafter, I had the oil changed there and then. The transmission issue is resolved. So request AT users to keep a look out.

2. The SE was completely clueless. He wanted to change the spark plugs et. al. at 40,000. It was only when I showed him the service booklet that he realized that there was no need.

3. I would recommend Pearl Honda (both Noida and Gurgaon) over Ace Honda. Barring the new SE, my experience has been very good. The work is done promptly and I have not been given any reason to complain.

Most Viewed