Team-BHP - Diamond White 1.4 ZXi Ford Figo delivered in 7 days flat
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   Diamond White 1.4 ZXi Ford Figo delivered in 7 days flat (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/78628-diamond-white-1-4-zxi-ford-figo-delivered-7-days-flat.html)

Hi guys,

Finally got my hands on my first car, 1.4 ZXi Ford Figo. I had booked the car on the 24th March 2010 at Bhagat Ford Chandigarh. At that time the dealer had promised delivery would be done within 20 days of date of booking. So was patiently waiting for these 20 days to end. But to my surprise, got a call from Bhagat Ford salesman on 29 March 2010 saying that the car has been allotted under my name and is ready for delivery. He asked for the full payment which was made on 29th March itself and the date of delivery was fixed as 31st March 2010. Now that was really quick, seeing that many people had booked the car well before I did and are still waiting for it.

So today, 31st March 2010, I with my father reached Bhagat Ford at 1130 hrs and the car was ready to be delivered. It was washed beforehand and only the essential pack was to be fixed on the car i.e. the mud flaps, foot mats boot mat and number plates. Got those done in 45 mins. Now only formalities were required which took another 30 mins. Next came an appointment with the service representative who explained all about the free services in 15 mins. And finally, the car was ready to be driven off the showroom. All of the procedure went really smooth and Bhagat Ford really is the best dealer. Thanks Mustang.101 for the advice. Posting some pics.

First 4 pics are of the Figos lined up in the showroom ready to be delivered. Rest are other pics that I clicked while my father was filling the forms.

Will upload more soon.

Cheers!!

Congratulations man! Drive Safe & have loads of fun! :Cheering:

Congratulations, have happy experience.

Hi diesel lover, wonderful choice and congrats. With a combination of an excellent service by Bhagat Ford in your area and Mustang.101 in our area, you and your Figo can't go wrong! Do give us your driving experience of the 1.4 white beauty.

Those are some nice lively clicks. Wish you a great ownership.

Wow it's just raining Figos on TBHP now. This is what, the 4th Figo delivered this week?
Maybe it's just the color but that black Figo in the 2nd snap has immense mod potential.

Congrats buddy - just can't keep count of the number of figonians in teambhp!!
And 7 days delivery is just wow!
Post some detailed driving experience and pics in better surroundings.

Going by your handle am assuming this is a TDCi variant, no? Congrats on the new buy! Any hindsights on the choice and decision-making process?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel lover (Post 1814013)
Hi guys,

Finally got my hands on my first car, 1.4 ZXi Ford Figo. I had booked the car on the 24th March 2010 at Bhagat Ford Chandigarh. At that time the dealer had promised delivery would be done within 20 days of date of booking. So was patiently waiting for these 20 days to end. But to my surprise, got a call from Bhagat Ford salesman on 29 March 2010 saying that the car has been allotted under my name and is ready for delivery. He asked for the full payment which was made on 29th March itself and the date of delivery was fixed as 31st March 2010. Now that was really quick, seeing that many people had booked the car well before I did and are still waiting for it.

So today, 31st March 2010, I with my father reached Bhagat Ford at 1130 hrs and the car was ready to be delivered. It was washed beforehand and only the essential pack was to be fixed on the car i.e. the mud flaps, foot mats boot mat and number plates. Got those done in 45 mins. Now only formalities were required which took another 30 mins. Next came an appointment with the service representative who explained all about the free services in 15 mins. And finally, the car was ready to be driven off the showroom. All of the procedure went really smooth and Bhagat Ford really is the best dealer. Thanks Mustang.101 for the advice. Posting some pics.

First 4 pics are of the Figos lined up in the showroom ready to be delivered. Rest are other pics that I clicked while my father was filling the forms.

Will upload more soon.

Cheers!!

Many congrats on the buy mate. Time to put a T-bhp sticker on your car so that chd bhpians can spot you. :D

Congrats Diesel lover. Car looks amazing. Wish I had a father like yours !

Congratulations man!!

congrats dude:Cheering:.
only 7 days for zxi! very lucky i must say!

how is booking/delivary scene of Figo in CHD? Any idea how many bookings dealer has got till now

Congrats on your Figo.

Congrats on the car man. Have fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by recshenoy (Post 1814997)
how is booking/delivary scene of Figo in CHD? Any idea how many bookings dealer has got till now

When i went for Figo TDCi test drive few days back they delivered around 25 Figo's in day!

CONGRATS bro.
And I'm sure getting the car so soon must have come a pleasant surprise clap:.
Cheers