Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2010, 20:15   #46
BHPian

Schoudhury, Dude try for Turtle waxing and washing products too, which are one among the best. Heard that formula1 has a lot of fakes in market.

By the way which was that shop near to HSR BDA?
Old 21st May 2010, 21:53   #47
BHPian

Wow

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 22nd May 2010 at 15:50.
neo45007 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 24th May 2010, 13:59   #48
BHPian

Quote:
To give u and idea how much luggage we had, we hired to two coolies to transport the luggage from platform to the car.
Hi Schoudhury, Thats really cool!! Even without using the split seats, I too felt there is space left to load some more after loading those baggages you see inpicture.

Quote:
where do u stay in bangalore, i guess we should meet up sometime, infact all the Ritz owner's meet will be kool.
I stay in R.R Nagar. Thats a gud idea. Let's try some time.

Quote:
And im also look for mudflaps like u have in your car.
It was given as a default accessories. I think it might be the same one as you got.

With mud flops I'm fine. But I really hate the floor mats they have given as default. The current one looks very plastic and it moves along with the leg spilling mud into the carpet when people give little pressure on the mat while adjusting themselves inside the car. I think I have to replace it with some quality rubber mat which covers the floor completely. The additional dicky mat I got for around 300rs does a good job. Do you use the default floor mat or got it changed?

Also planning to buy a vacuum cleaner which is handy but powered enough to suck the mud/sand from the carpet. Without that now its a pain for me to clean it. Need to visit a shop to get some idea.
Old 24th May 2010, 15:57   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelightening View Post
Schoudhury, Dude try for Turtle waxing and washing products too, which are one among the best. Heard that formula1 has a lot of fakes in market.

By the way which was that shop near to HSR BDA?
Yes, i heard they are also good .There is a departmental kind of store next to sony showroom in the BDA complex, i got it from there .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANSI View Post
Hi Schoudhury, Thats really cool!! Even without using the split seats, I too felt there is space left to load some more after loading those baggages you see inpicture.

I stay in R.R Nagar. Thats a gud idea. Let's try some time.

It was given as a default accessories. I think it might be the same one as you got.

With mud flops I'm fine. But I really hate the floor mats they have given as default. The current one looks very plastic and it moves along with the leg spilling mud into the carpet when people give little pressure on the mat while adjusting themselves inside the car. I think I have to replace it with some quality rubber mat which covers the floor completely. The additional dicky mat I got for around 300rs does a good job. Do you use the default floor mat or got it changed?

Also planning to buy a vacuum cleaner which is handy but powered enough to suck the mud/sand from the carpet. Without that now its a pain for me to clean it. Need to visit a shop to get some idea.
Yes i checked with a couple of dealers about the flaps and found that they dont have these kinda mud flaps any more.
No yaar im also still stuck with those mats , i agree they are not so good and gets dirty very soon.
I checked out a couple of transparent mats in Reliance autoshop in HSR and they were costing around 1k, and they looked pretty good .Will get in sometime.
Vacuum cleaner will be good, specially the small one, saw a couple of them in the same store.

I guess we should meet up this week sometime in the evening,as i think gaddiwala is also in blore and will be here till friday.
So let me know where we can meet up along with Neo and other Ritz owner.
I got mail and saying my thread has been updated by him,but could not find the post,not sure what the deal is .
Anyways here is what i got.
Posted by: gaddiwale
On: 21st May 2010 21:24

---Quote (Originally by Schoudhury)---
Sansi, where do u stay in bangalore, i guess we should meet up sometime, infact all the Ritz owner's meet will be kool.
---End Quote---

That's cool idea. I'll be there at Bangalore between 24-28th May if you people are meeting in the evening in these dates, I'm ready to come. I'll be staying close to Electronic City.

Lets meet up guys (Ritz Bangalore Owner's ) this week itself.

What say guys .
Cheers
Old 25th May 2010, 08:40   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANSI View Post
But I really hate the floor mats they have given as default. The current one looks very plastic and it moves along with the leg spilling mud into the carpet when people give little pressure on the mat while adjusting themselves inside the car.
You can try pasting Velcro strips under the mats to prevent slipping. Cost is only less than Rs. 40/-
Check out my thread for details.
Old 26th May 2010, 09:06   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Lets meet up guys (Ritz Bangalore Owner's ) this week itself.
What say guys .
Cheers
Hi Schoudhury, I've trainings in evening this week. If you guys come up with a time and venue, I can try my possibilities.

Thanks,
SANSI
SANSI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2010, 14:46   #52
Senior - BHPian

Guys need some advise for upgrading the headlights of my ritz
The stock light are really not good enough.
So im planing to upgrade them ASAP, so need some help on that.
I know people like gaddiwale have upgraded to their headlight to 90/100 with relay , but i have read in some of the post from other who have upgrade the lights that the glass tends to get darker and some small crack starts showing up, so im abit confused and really need advise from you guys .
Please let me know what settings i should go for to upgrade the lights and also any recommended shop in bangalore where i can get this done .

cheers
Old 2nd June 2010, 15:24   #53
Senior - BHPian

Also guys can some one tell me , why the photos that i have uploaded doesnt have the water mark of "hosted on Team-BHP.com"
Is there a way i can make sure that the photos that i upload have that watermark.
Or the way im upload the pics is wrong.
Bdw i followed the thread "Uploading photographs directly to Team-BHP" .
I tried to search but could not get any info on this .

TIA
cheers

Last edited by Schoudhury : 2nd June 2010 at 15:26.
Old 2nd June 2010, 15:52   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Guys need some advise for upgrading the headlights of my ritz
The stock light are really not good enough.
So im planing to upgrade them ASAP, so need some help on that.
I know people like gaddiwale have upgraded to their headlight to 90/100 with relay , but i have read in some of the post from other who have upgrade the lights that the glass tends to get darker and some small crack starts showing up, so im abit confused and really need advise from you guys .
Please let me know what settings i should go for to upgrade the lights and also any recommended shop in bangalore where i can get this done .

cheers
Hey I recently upgraded by 50/60 Maurti OEM headlamps to Philips 90/100 with hella relay@ Autoshop Koramangala. Its cost me around 1200 incl of everything.
Old 2nd June 2010, 16:35   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Also guys can some one tell me , why the photos that i have uploaded doesnt have the water mark of "hosted on Team-BHP.com"
Is there a way i can make sure that the photos that i upload have that watermark.
cheers
Here's the answer - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post1844298
Old 2nd June 2010, 16:40   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey I recently upgraded by 50/60 Maurti OEM headlamps to Philips 90/100 with hella relay@ Autoshop Koramangala. Its cost me around 1200 incl of everything.
I heard that if we do the upgrade to 90/100 with relay , later the glass starts getting dark and some cracks also starts appearing.If that's the case what all other options i have for the light upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Hey Gandhi,
Thanks man , for the link.
Old 2nd June 2010, 20:18   #57
BHPian

Hey,

I am using it for more than 4 months now. My headlight reflectors are still chrome and glass looks fresh. I dont find any issue than good visiblity.
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:32   #58
BHPian

Hi SChoudhary,

Hows the gear box in Ritz Diesel?
Yesterday I did pre registration check for my Ritz Diesel and I found that the slotting the gear (When vehicle is running)into first and second is like stop and then go into slot kinda thing . Not sort of smooth transition from neutral to first or from first to second.
The gear shift in TD vehicle(Diesel) didnt have this kind of problem .Also pointed out this to Sales guy and he said its normal for the gear to behave like this in New Ritz diesel cars .

Let me know incase you have found any kind of such issues when u did a pre-delivery check or after taking the delivery
Old 3rd June 2010, 11:10   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hey,

I am using it for more than 4 months now. My headlight reflectors are still chrome and glass looks fresh. I dont find any issue than good visiblity.
Thanks dude. ok then i will go with 90/100 with relay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpaul View Post
Hi SChoudhary,

Hows the gear box in Ritz Diesel?
Yesterday I did pre registration check for my Ritz Diesel and I found that the slotting the gear (When vehicle is running)into first and second is like stop and then go into slot kinda thing . Not sort of smooth transition from neutral to first or from first to second.
The gear shift in TD vehicle(Diesel) didnt have this kind of problem .Also pointed out this to Sales guy and he said its normal for the gear to behave like this in New Ritz diesel cars .

Let me know incase you have found any kind of such issues when u did a pre-delivery check or after taking the delivery
Alex.
While the car is on the move , yes downshift to 1st gear needs a stop.
Otherwise its very smooth say putting into 2nd onwards .
Hope i was able to answer your question.
Let me know if you need any more information.
And bdw congrats on your Ritz.Let us know some details about the deal,infact a report is awaited.

Cheers
Old 4th June 2010, 10:38   #60
BHPian

Thanks SChoudhury, Will definitely update TBHP site about the deal and a simple report on new ownership

Although I do find this problem (stop and then go into slot) while downshifting from 2nd to 1st . However it is more noticeable when I change gear from neutral to 1st. (Clutch is fully pressed).
Will cross check with my friends if they had found such issue when they bought Ritz diesel car.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed