Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2010, 19:17   #76
BHPian

Thats a steal. Ensoi
Old 9th September 2010, 20:23   #77
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 4th October 2010 at 10:41.
thelightening is offline   Received Infraction
Old 10th September 2010, 22:12   #78
Senior - BHPian

Ya completed 5k recently and got the 2nd servicing done today @ Pratham Motors.
Till date haven't faced any issues with the car ( touch Wood).
Yes, there were some rattles which started recently from the rear door,but that have been taken care during today's servicing.
About the benefits , first thing that you will notice when you step inside car will be a big car feeling and the seating position.
The view from the driving seat is really good.
And you have seen me , how tall i m, and im able to seat comfortable inside the car,and you are also tall so you should also be comfortable behind the wheels.
I havent driven many cars, but the car i have sat inside till date, i found the seating of Ritz to be better than the other.
Hope it gives you some idea and im sure when you take a test drive you will be able to make out these things.
I think the on road price(VDI) is now 5.84 and yes there is a Limited Edition Ritz also be launched , that also have some extra features like rear wipers etc. and i think the on road for that will be around 6.30.

Anyways , as mentioned earlier just completed my 2nd servicing.
Nothing much have been done , but the car has been cleaned really well, gave then 10 rating for that .
The car was really dirty inside due to dust and all , and they did a good job.
Got the car serviced by the same guy who did the 1st servicing, so kinda have a good rapport with him .
Got the mud flaps replaced as i lost one of them and one of them was cracked,also fitted the bumper beeding .

Also was thinking to get the rear bumper painted which got some scratches while i was reversing the car, and guess what they were quoting 3k for that .So didnt get that painted.
Also checked with them if they would get the brake calliper painted, but they denyed .
So need to get that done from some other place/garage.
Please suggest me some place near HSR layout where i can get that done .

The reverse parking horn that i have in the car, suddenly stopped working.So went to local accessories store to get that replaced as i thought it might have gone bad due some water going in or some think of that kind, but to my surprise when we fitted the new one also, it didn't work,so when they opened rear taillight to check the wire they found that wire itself is not still connected proper due to wire getting damaged.
When they opened the black-tape to check the same , found that there is some power kind of stuff inside that ( the wire was damaged and was turned into powder), not sure what kind of wire was used @ Satya's place( where this was fitted ) due to which this happened.Anyways they cut the damaged wire and got that fixed.

Here are few pics of the car after the servicing .
Attached Thumbnails
My First Car, Ritz VDI-10092010306.jpg  

My First Car, Ritz VDI-10092010308.jpg  

My First Car, Ritz VDI-10092010307.jpg  

Last edited by GTO : 4th October 2010 at 10:41. Reason: Quoted post has been deleted
Old 11th September 2010, 09:43   #79
BHPian

Hi Schoudhury

Saw your car at Pratham when I was there getting my car''s issues checked. Looks great
Old 11th September 2010, 10:09   #80
BHPian

Your car looks very nice. The alloys are going very well with the look of the car Just one thing thats spoiling it all is the rubber strip running across the doors
Old 11th September 2010, 16:12   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Please suggest me some place near HSR layout where i can get that done .
I am also on the look out for a place in HSR. Some scratches in the front of my car. Please let me know as well if you come across this shop.
Old 11th September 2010, 21:43   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
Hi Schoudhury

Saw your car at Pratham when I was there getting my car''s issues checked. Looks great
Oh,is it , @ what time you were there, i went around 9.30 to give the car for servicing.It would have been really nice if we could have meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_Affects View Post
Your car looks very nice. The alloys are going very well with the look of the car Just one thing thats spoiling it all is the rubber strip running across the doors
Thanks man,ya may be , but you know what, those door beeding comes in pretty handy from protecting the doors while you open them in tight places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientmariner View Post
I am also on the look out for a place in HSR. Some scratches in the front of my car. Please let me know as well if you come across this shop.
Actually, in my case i think i can get the same done @ any decent garage because i need to just get it painted red, but in your case you might need to match the color of your car and then paint.
Anyways if i get some decent place i will let you know.

Thanks .
Old 11th September 2010, 22:25   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Oh,is it , @ what time you were there, i went around 9.30 to give the car for servicing.It would have been really nice if we could have meet.
I came in around 9:45. By the time I came your car was already parked in a service bay.
Old 2nd October 2010, 12:26   #84
BHPian

Hi Schoudhary
I love the car In the red than our Bakers chocolate but the vinyl piece is looking a bit cheap ..
It gives me a cheap audish look
It will look better when removed
Hope you will remove it
Regards
SHK
Old 2nd October 2010, 18:32   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shk 8896 View Post
Hi Schoudhary
I love the car In the red than our Bakers chocolate but the vinyl piece is looking a bit cheap ..
It gives me a cheap audish look
It will look better when removed
Hope you will remove it
Regards
SHK
Opppss is it .
Man , i was in the opinion that this was giving a different look to the car.
Ok, will keep for sometime and then remove it.
Thanks for the honest feedback man.

Cheers.
Old 3rd October 2010, 08:50   #86
Senior - BHPian

What is the sunfilm that you are using on your car? i just love that shade, and am hunting for that name. Can you please tell me what is the name/number of the shade. from which manufacturer?
Old 3rd October 2010, 10:23   #87
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
What is the sunfilm that you are using on your car? i just love that shade, and am hunting for that name. Can you please tell me what is the name/number of the shade. from which manufacturer?
I have no clue about it , it was given a freebie from the delear when i got the car.
If you want i can check with them and let you know the details.

Cheers
Old 4th October 2010, 21:54   #88
BHPian

Sir The alloys look pretty Good

I own same car with same color, very satisfied too

What is the price of alloys?

Did You feel any betterment in the bumpy ride quality at the back after changing to alloys & tyres?

The car pictures after waxing look great . What is the wax name and the price?

what is the fuel efficiency you are currently getting?
Old 6th October 2010, 14:33   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkritik View Post
Sir The alloys look pretty Good

I own same car with same color, very satisfied too

What is the price of alloys?

Did You feel any betterment in the bumpy ride quality at the back after changing to alloys & tyres?

The car pictures after waxing look great . What is the wax name and the price?

what is the fuel efficiency you are currently getting?
Doctor Shahab,
I was following your 12 learning thread and was also expecting your Ritz thread,but that never came up , anyways jokes apart, thats really good to know that you are also satisfied with your Ritzy as most of the other Ritz owners including me.
I got those alloys for 13.5 k for 4, and i didn't notice much difference in the ride quality mainly because i never occupied the rear seat and also if you maintain the correct pressure you wont feel that bumpy ride.
Also im running on stock Jk's.
I getting around 14-15 in peek traffic ( 10 kms road takes 70-90 mins to travel everyday, so you can get an idea about the traffic).
Using formula1 wax, for which i paid around 300 if i remember correctly.
Will be waiting for your Ritz thread, which was supposed to come after the 1st servicing .
Cheers
Old 6th October 2010, 22:03   #90
BHPian

Quote:
Doctor Shahab,
I was following your 12 learning thread and was also expecting your Ritz thread,but that never came up , anyways jokes apart, thats really good to know that you are also satisfied with your Ritzy as most of the other Ritz owners including me.
I got those alloys for 13.5 k for 4, and i didn't notice much difference in the ride quality mainly because i never occupied the rear seat and also if you maintain the correct pressure you wont feel that bumpy ride.
Also im running on stock Jk's.
I getting around 14-15 in peek traffic ( 10 kms road takes 70-90 mins to travel everyday, so you can get an idea about the traffic).
Using formula1 wax, for which i paid around 300 if i remember correctly.
Will be waiting for your Ritz thread, which was supposed to come after the 1st servicing .
Cheers
I will surely update you on that thread, as the first service is over , the write up is in the final stages, will be posted Mostly on coming Sunday. It has been bit delayed.

Need to take few informative pics too.

I am planning to go with the Formula 1 Wax, as the result is awesome..

I quite often visit Bangalore , I can understand traffic situation over there.

Hyderabad , it is far better, Traffic here is mostly a man made menace.. rather than actual vehicle load.

I am getting around a fuel efficiency of 13kmpl, before first service, thought things will improve now on.

As, My last car was powerful Petrol Sedan, I had been using the clutch frequently initially.. Now I think I understand this car better, usage of clutch is restricted only for gear changes , I am adjusted to turbo and a non linear power delivery of diesel; fuel efficiency will improve.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed